• (no colour)
YOU SAVE:-62%
$314.50 $119.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-62%
$314.50 $119.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 6-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2019, m_8, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_30750-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 188ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 6-pc Knife block set
$314.50 $119.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.

To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability.

• Includes 4" Parer; 5" Serrated Utility; 8" Chef; Kitchen Shears; 9" Sharpening Steel; 10-Slot Birchwood Block
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Number of parts: 6
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 6-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from sharp knives! I've only had these knives for a month and so far I have no complaints. They cut precisely and very easily! Amazing what a sharp knife can do! Very satisfied with my product, would definitely recommend to others.
Date published: 2017-01-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knives for the price I bought these about five months ago and they're perfect for me, I cook everyday but definitely not a chef. They're a great everyday set, I mostly use the chefs knife and scissors though
Date published: 2016-08-23
  • y_2019, m_8, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_30750-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 17ms
  • reviews, product

will a 7" and 5" Santohu knives fit in this block? If not what set with open slots does?

Asked by: sophie
Yes, the 5" and 7" TWIN Signature Santoku knives will fit in the block.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-10-04

Can these knives rust?

Asked by: jackie271
Under normal use and circumstances they will not. However, no steel is 100% corrosion resistance. If left in harsh environments, such as in salt water or near corrosive materials, stainless steel can rust, stain, or corrode given enough time.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-08-06

Is there a slot to fit ZWILLING Pro 7" Chinese Chef's Knife/Vegetable Cleaver?

Asked by: Tony2017
The block does not have a slot large enough to accommodate this knife.
Date published: 2017-01-20

What are the ideal knives to fill the empty slots?

Asked by: Bozley
It really comes down to personal preference. We recommend using the set for a little while and seeing what you feel would be most useful. Some of our favorites are the bread knife, prep knife, and rocking santoku.
Date published: 2017-01-11
  • y_2019, m_8, d_22, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_30750-300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 153ms
  • questions, product