Details

ZWILLING TWIN Signature 4-pc, Steak Knife Set

$99.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

Lightweight, durable knives for cleanly cutting through meat

• Durable ZWILLING special formula stainless steel
  • Exceptionally sharp FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 37.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_30718-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"30718-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Twin Signature 4-piece steak knives are designed for effortlessly slicing through meat. This set includes four, 4.5-inch steak knives designed for cleanly slicing through pork chops, filet mignon, and chicken cutlets with ease, without tearing or shredding.

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, resulting in lighter weight knives. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR® blades will stay sharper, longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the sharp laser-controlled edge is finely honed and hand-finished. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo provides durability and balance. And these dishwasher-safe, German-made knives are conveniently easy to clean.

• Set includes 4 x 4.5-inch steak knives
  • Fabricated from special formula German stainless steel perfected over our almost 300 years of knifemaking
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife that doesn’t sacrifice strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
  • Ergonomic, polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, triple-rivet handle is embedded with ZWILLING logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 30718-000
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.65 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
Zwilling Twin Signature Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature Cutlery Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 37.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best yet... If your looking for a solid choice steak knife that is non-serrated; then look no further. This set is the Twin Signature set to help complete the Twin Signature 11pc set that does not include steak knifes. These knifes are great feeling, and have a very light feel to them. The handles do not have any sharp corners or curves and is an easy cleanup. Great addition to my personal set.
Date published: 2021-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Steak your reputation on it These are great knives. I wouldn’t expect anything less from Zwilling. Very sharp. Lightweight. Good ergonomics and easy for my young kids to use when cutting their own steaks at the dinner table. Got them to match with an 11 piece set we got that did not include steak knives.
Date published: 2023-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great steak knives These knives are amazing to use. So sharp and perfectly weighted for use. Haveing a good set of knives is life changing in the kitchen. I received these as a gift and appreciate them so much. The steak knives finished filling the block.
Date published: 2022-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to use I like these knives because they are not to fat, light weight and since the tip has a point then it is good for all meats and fish along with vegetables. The fat steak knives are hard to use on delicate foods
Date published: 2021-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this set! I’ve had the original knife block since 2001 and needed to replace the steak knives as they kept “walking off!” So happy my set is full because these steak knives are the absolute best!
Date published: 2022-12-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great product for price The knives come very sharp and the handles are comfortable. I worry a little that blades are quite thin and might break, but for the price i can’t complain. They cut steak like butter!
Date published: 2023-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Like butter… Love this steak knife set. Steaks, chicken and pork all cut like butter with this steak knife. The meat does not tear like some steak knifes. Highly recommend this one.
Date published: 2021-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love these knives Did an extensive research on the best knives a d picked Authenticator zwiling. These are the most sharp and quality crafted knives on market. Worth the money !
Date published: 2020-12-05
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_24
  • loc_en_US, sid_30718-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Are they serrated ? Can they be sharpened?

Asked by: DickSqueeze
Yes a straight edged can be sharpened.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-12-30

I tried to add these knives to my wishlist and the website is giving me an error message saying "Please correct the following: - Product ID is a required field." Can this be resolved so I am able to add them to my list?

Asked by: Showchoirbabe
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will quickly work on resolving this error.
Date published: 2018-07-01

Are those knifes made in Germany?

Asked by: Zliu
Yes, these knives are made in Germany. (If you click the arrow next to Features on most of our product listings, the country of manufacture is generally the first item listed.)
Date published: 2018-04-24

can i get 6 Zwilling twin signature steak knives not just 4 knives

Asked by: tommy 2
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_30718-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product