Details

ZWILLING TWIN Signature 3-pc, Starter Knife Set

$139.99

The three most essential knives for every kitchen

• Durable ZWILLING special formula stainless steel
  • Exceptionally sharp FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Twin Signature 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 198.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_49, tr_149
  • loc_en_US, sid_30720-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"30720-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 139 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This Twin Signature 3-piece starter set features three essential knives that every kitchen needs. The all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife is perfect for everyday kitchen tasks like chopping herbs and dicing onions. The versatile 6-inch utility is ideal for precision work in-hand or on the cutting board. And the 4-inch paring knife is for smaller cutting jobs like peeling vegetables and segmenting fruit.

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, resulting in lighter weight knives. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR® blades will stay sharper, longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the sharp laser-controlled edge is finely honed and hand-finished. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo provides durability and balance. And these dishwasher-safe, German-made knives are conveniently easy to clean.

• Set includes 4-inch paring, 6-inch utility, 8-inch chef’s knife
  • Fabricated from special formula German stainless steel perfected over our almost 300 years of knifemaking
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife that doesn’t sacrifice strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
  • Ergonomic, polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, triple-rivet handle is embedded with ZWILLING logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 30720-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 3
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.74 lbs
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 3-pc, Starter Knife Set
4.8 (198)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Zwilling Twin Signature Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature Cutlery Series

ZWILLING Twin Signature 3-pc Starter Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 198.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A new cutting experience! I never thought knives could be so sharp! They are lightweight and fit comfortably in the hand. I mostly use a small knife for slicing all kinds of vegetables and fruits and it does the job perfectly. I also sliced fish with the skin, and the cuts were perfect without a single effort! The only downside, the small knives have a very thin blade and that makes them seem very fragile and require careful handling. I also notice pigmentation on the blade after slicing fruits. There are already minor stains on the rivets, although I wash the knives by hand and dry them immediately. I have been using knives for about a month and overall satisfied, despite few cons.
Date published: 2022-04-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Better than the rest The Signature line of stamped knives is made Germany from one of Zwilling's top quality steels. These knives are made with German craftsmanship and precision. Lighter than forged knives, this line is very popular. The Sculpted handles fold into the palm of most people’s hands comfortably. The steel is strong, stable and holds an edge well. They can be and should be sharpened regularly – about once a year. This set is a very good value. It has three of the most popular styles – 8-inch chef’s, 4-inch paring and 6-inch utility. Great place to start with quality knives.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everything I need Shopping for knives can is challenging. Thankfully I had the help of a knowledgeable store clerk who talked me out of a 20 piece knife block, to a much better quality 3 piece German starter set. He told me that the starter set has the three basic knives needed in the kitchen, a parer, a serrated edge as well as a chef knife. These knives are made in Germany, with the best quality steel which will help keep the knives sharp and easy to sharpen and maintain. While the German block sets were priced a little bit out of budget, these were well priced, and with the additional purchase of a honing steel, I was all set. It's been a month since my purchase and I could not be more pleased. The knives feel great, cut great and fit in a small drawer instead of taking up counter space. Highly recommend paying for quality rather than quantity.
Date published: 2020-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product Of course the Zwilling Henckels name is legendary for cutlery. Although these particular products are stamped steel they still have performed to my satisfaction and the appearance is very good. I have used Henckels forged knives in the past and the ease of use my purchase seems identical. It is a shame this particular line has been discontinued as I will not be able to obtain all the knives wanted. On the other hand the steak knives were listed on Amazon for half price of listed Henckels prices. I am 68 years old and have always been active in the kitchen most of my life. Inferior cutlery reveals itself quickly. I am planning on this being the last knife set I ever purchase. I deliberately washed and air dried all of them several times with no staining or rusting evident. I am quite pleased with the purchase in the 3 weeks they have been in my possession..
Date published: 2019-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Variety knife sizes you should have! Perfect 3pc. combo, from small food cutting essential to large meat or vegetable. I recommend this for your college students or rising HS senior to start them exploring in cooking food on their own by giving them the best gift they could ever have. Fruit knife 4" pairing knife, carving their roast or slicing needs and Chef knife for every cutting needs.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knives that last I just recently got this set as a present from my parents when moving out to my own place but I grew up using the 30 year old version of this set that my dad got when he moved out. Those knives haven't been sharpened in years and have gone through kids learning to cook and they still cut better than a set I had for less than a year from another company.
Date published: 2020-09-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value for price I received these knives as a gift and have been pleased. The utility and paring knives in this set are quite handy and flexible. I used both when butchering and found the utility knife especially useful for boning tasks. The chef’s knife lacks a bit of the heft that I’d prefer for tasks like chopping onions, but it can obviously do that job. I found it, and both other knives in the set, comfortable to hold. I also found the slimmer blade to be much more adept at slicing meat and prefer it to my old chef’s knife for that task. I’d definitely recommend these knives as a practical way to fill out a kitchen set. The price point makes them a great buy or gift, especially for someone just starting out in their kitchen looking for quality tools without spending a bunch of money
Date published: 2023-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So far, so awesome These were ordered through Zwilling online. I was amazed to find that I had them in less than the minimum shipping time. My wife and I have an older set of the "one man" knives. After about 10 years we just couldn't keep them sharp anymore. I was told by a chef friend of mine that the "twins" were the way to go when it comes to Zwilling. These came out of the box super sharp and are significantly lighter than our old set. Never thought my wife would be this excited for a new set of knives.
Date published: 2021-09-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_49, tr_149
  • loc_en_US, sid_30720-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

I purchased ZWILLING TWIN SIGNATURE 3-PC, KNIFE SET about a month ago. My wife  did very little cooking. We do not understand how the 4" knife is so dull already and the tip has a burr on it. Is this what we should expect of the rest of the set?

Asked by: glass onion
No, please send the knife in for Warranty replacement.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-04-21
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_30720-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product