ZWILLING TWIN Signature 19-pc Knife Block Set
TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness or strength. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.
To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability.
- Includes 2.75" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife, 4" Paring Knife, 4.5" Vegetable Utility Knife (same as steak knife), 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 6" Utility Knife, 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, 8" Bread Knife, eight 4.5" Steak Knives, Kitchen Shears, 9" Sharpening Steel, and 20-Slot Bamboo Block
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Ergonomic, durable polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
- Traditional three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
- reviews, product