Variations
  • (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -21%
107.50 $84.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -21%
107.50 $84.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 48.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_40
  • loc_en_US, sid_30721-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Description

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of German steel, resulting in lighter weight knives that do not compromise sharpness. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp and is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans. The three-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo provides optimum durability.
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • One-piece precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife without sacrificing strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, three-rivet design is embedded with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side

Specifications

• Item no. 30721-203
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.45 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.50 in
  • Width of product: 1.97 in
  • Height of product: 0.79 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 5.28 in
ZWILLING TWIN Pollux 8-inch Chef's Knife
$107.50 $84.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Signature 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 48.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from An excellent choice for your 'go to' knife An 8-inch chef's knife is the backbone of a knife set. It's design has evolved over time and countless cook's experiences to become the optimal shape to serve a broad range of cutting needs and cooking styles. This chef’s knife has that legacy built in. The quality of this knife will meet any challenge a home kitchen can provide. The Signature line of stamped knives is made Germany from one of Zwilling's top quality steels. These knives are made with German craftsmanship and precision. Lighter than forged knives, this line is very popular. The sculpted handles fold into the palm of most people’s hands comfortably. The steel is strong, stable and holds an edge well. They can be and should be sharpened regularly. I recommend hand washing so they always look like new; but they are dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Chef knife This is a really nice stamped Chef. The steel is really durable for a stamped knife since the high carbon stainless steel was ice hardened, helping give the knife a longer and sharper edge than most stamped blades. I like how well the blade is able to rock, slice and dice food on a cutting board. The handle really contours nicely in my hand as well.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfortable Handle This stamped knife is made in Germany from special formula steel that resists corrosion and stays sharper longer. The patented ice hardening process helps to achieve maximum hardness but keep the blade flexible to resist chipping and cracking. A full tang of steel running through to the end of the handle results in a sturdy, strong knife.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Workhorse of a knife This 8" chef knife can handle almost every cutting task in your kitchen with ease. It is made in Germany, from high carbon steel (that means it's sharp and is gonna stay sharp!) It's light and flexible so comfortable for anyone to use. The three rivet handle is extremely comfortable and durable. It will definitely last a lifetime.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from My first chef knife The Twin Signature chef knife was the first chef knife I ever owned. I can't say enough good things about Zwilling's quality and customer service. Since then I have upgraded to the Pro series which I find to be more comfortable for me. But at this price for the Twin Signature, everyone can have an excellent chef knife
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Knife I’ve owned This is the best knife I’ve ever owned by far! The weight is perfect for cutting everything from potatoes to chicken to tomatoes. Slices like a dream! And the construction seems to be designed for the long haul. I have only had it for a few months now but I believe I’ll still be using it many years for now. Great knife!
Date published: 2020-08-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Slicing is a breeze! This knife feels great in the hand, sturdy yet not too heavy because the blade is stamped. Great high carbon, non stain steel and you can throw it in to the dishwasher. Barely had to use any pressure because the blade is so sharp. Sliced through tomotoes with little effort, which to me defines a great Chef's knife.
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect handled knife This knife fits into my hand perfectly because the curves on the knife feel like that were made just for me! I love how the knife is light weight so that I can cut a lot without getting tired and the classic design is beautiful. I love the sharp blade and how it's made in Germany.
Date published: 2020-05-02
  • y_2020, m_9, d_22, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_40
  • loc_en_US, sid_30721-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Does this knife come with a blade guard or case?

Asked by: KnifeQuestioner
This knife does not come with a blade guard or permanent case. You can shop our selection of storage options here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/cutlery/knife-blocks-storage/
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-09-08

If it's made in Germany why it doesn't say "Germany" or "Made in Germany" on the blade, like your other knifes? Thank you.

Asked by: Al Beliko
Many of our images are taken of prototypes a non-production run items. The actual knife itself will say "Made In Germany" perpendicular to the blade, under the twelve boxes, near the base of the blade.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-03-25
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_30721-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 135ms
  • questions, product