Details

ZWILLING TWIN Signature 7-inch, Chinese Chef's Knife/Vegetable Cleaver

$109.99

Lightweight, durable knife for chopping and dicing vegetables

• Durable ZWILLING special formula stainless steel
  • Exceptionally sharp FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade
  • Ergonomic, triple-rivet handle
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING TWIN Signature Chinese Chef Knife, Chinese Cleaver Knife, 7-Inch, Stainless Steel, Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 151.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_44, tr_107
  • loc_en_US, sid_30795-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"30795-183-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 109 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Twin Signature stainless-steel knives make prep work easy. Featuring a large, rectangular blade, the 7-inch vegetable cleaver is ideal for slicing, dicing, and chopping larger vegetables and leafy greens.

TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, resulting in lighter weight knives. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR® blades will stay sharper, longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the sharp laser-controlled edge is finely honed and hand-finished. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo provides durability and balance. And these dishwasher-safe, German-made knives are conveniently easy to clean.

• Fabricated from special formula German stainless steel perfected over our almost 300 years of knifemaking
  • Single-piece, precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife that doesn’t sacrifice strength
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
  • Ergonomic, polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
  • Traditional, triple-rivet handle is embedded with ZWILLING logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 30795-183
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.66 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.40 in
  • Width of product: 3.15 in
  • Height of product: 0.98 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 5.31 in
  • Handle width: 0.71 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.08 in
ZWILLING TWIN Signature 7-inch, Chinese Chef's Knife/Vegetable Cleaver
4.9 (151)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Zwilling Twin Signature Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature Cutlery Series

ZWILLING TWIN Signature Chinese Chef Knife, Chinese Cleaver Knife, 7-Inch, Stainless Steel, Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 151.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Must-Have Cleaver for Every Asian Family I am Chinese and live in California. The difficulty of making traditional and authentic Chinese food at home is I cannot find an appropriate cleaver here in the US. The way to cut and process food is totally different from western ways, especially using those narrow knives. Fortunately I found this ZWILLING Chinese chef knife in the outlet store, which is perfect for my needs. It is designed for processing food in traditional Chinese way, and I think it might be good for other Asian family as well. The cleaver is neither too heavy nor too light, making it easy for both man and woman. Definitely recommend this product.
Date published: 2020-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Chinese Cleaver You Will Ever Need! My husband bought me this knife as a surprise gift. I've been a homemaker for over 20 years and I've used many Chinese cleavers during that time. However, the Zwilling Twin Signature Chinese Cleaver is hands down the best I've ever used. It's sharp, light, can pretty much cut through any veggies and meats you throw at it. Yes,I also cut meat with it even though it's a vegetable cleavers but who cares if it works and it works like a charm. Don't waste your time getting those cheap cleavers and yes they might work but if you want to save yourself some trouble, just spend the extra money and get this cleaver and you will never regret it.
Date published: 2023-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Greatest finger slicer I've ever used. Just kidding, of course. I got a nick in my old cleaver blade a long time ago. I had it reground, but the guy got the curve of the blade wrong. I have suffered with it that way for years and finally broke down and bought the new one from Henkel. Well, let me tell you about the tears of joy. Pretty and sharp. I have small hands and the handle is ideal. I use a ceramic sharpener (steel, but that's oxymoronic) after every use. Unless I screw it up, I think this blade is going to last me a very long time indeed
Date published: 2017-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sharp & handles well - now looking for block My husband this knife about a year ago and loves the way it cuts and handles. Since then he has been building a Henckles' collection of knives. I'm looking for a knife block but can tell the width of the slots and this knife blade is 3 1/8" wide. I would appreciate direction on an appropriate knife block.
Date published: 2019-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Replace old cleaver I have used my old Chinese Cleaver for the past 40 years. It has been great. My new blade is a well deserved replacement
Date published: 2021-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Knife For Great Price This knife slices veggies so thin, and it’s so easy to use. It also crushes garlic like nobody’s business. I love it so far. One thing though I don’t care for is, things have a tendency to stick to it.
Date published: 2020-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I’m so excited with my new Knife I am so excited about my new best friend :) I’m going to use it for my vegetables and more on Christmas Eve and I know I am going to Love it!!!
Date published: 2020-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The great vegetable knife! Almost every customer grabbbed this Twin Signature 7" vegetable cleaver. The handle is comfortable, it contours to every cooks hand and the grip feels nice, will inspire you to cut more, and to cook more. It is dishwasher safe however it is advisable for handwashing to retain edge and protect this knife from harsh damage causing by dishwasher machine. An important note, dishwasher detergent is very abrasive, and along with the banging around that happens during a wash cycle, it will dull your knife.
Date published: 2020-05-07
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_44, tr_107
  • loc_en_US, sid_30795-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

What is the thickness of the blade at the top/back edge?

Asked by: mwbe
The blade is 7" long X 3" wide X approximately 1/4" thick.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-01-21

Will this knife fit in the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Signature 7-Piece Knife Block Set?

Asked by: Famkxr
At what angle should blade be sharpened?
Answered by: Blumenbird
Date published: 2017-12-31

Why in the description it says "Twin Signature" but on the blade "Twin Pollux", what is the difference between Signature and Pollux? Thanks

Asked by: Al Beliko
TWIN Signature and TWIN Pollux are the same knives. In the US, we call the Series TWIN Signature, in Europe it is called TWIN Pollux. The knives are identical, only different in name.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support

Can this knife be engraved with my name?

Asked by: WEI CHEN
We are unable to personalize or engrave knives.
Answered by: ZWILLING

Will this knife fit in the top slot of the super block that comes with this particular 19 piece knife ser

Asked by: DWP23
yes. Fits perfectly and completes the set nicely.
Answered by: Salavar
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_30795-183, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product