Details

ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet 8-pc, Steak Knife Set With Wood Presentation Case

$99.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet Classic 8-pc Steak Knife Set with Wood Case is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 289.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_77, tr_212
  • loc_en_US, sid_39123-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 130ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39123-850-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The ZWILLING TWIN Gourment Classic line features precision steel and a single piece stamped construction. ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon no-stain steel blades are FRIODUR ice-hardened to be durable, stay sharp, and not rust. Classic Triple Riveted Handle for comfort, durability and strength. Made in Spain, lifetime warranty.

• Stamped German stainless steel
  • Three rivet handle
  • No-stain blades
  • Made in Spain
  • Includes wooden presentation box

Specifications

• Item no. 39123-850
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 8
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.26 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet Classic 8-pc Steak Knife Set with Wood Case is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 289.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Just What I Was Looking For The knives have a great cutting edge, a nice handle and look good on the table. They are also well balanced and have a good feel to them. The blade is 5" long and the handle is 3 7/8" long. The width of the blade at the hasp is 3/4" wide. These dimensions should be included in all your product descriptions.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best bang for your buck steak knives! We needed new steak knives after the ones we’ve had for a couple years just don’t cut meat as well as they used too. We have a whole set of Zwilling knives that we got straight from Germany on vacation. These knives have micro-serrations that are a million times less aggressive than the regular serrated knives. Clean cuts and sharp right out of the packaging. Definitely recommend! Very nice hand feel and the purchase on the handle is great! The Zwilling brand never disappoints!
Date published: 2023-06-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Received as a goft Received as a gift- seem really sharp and nice. Case seems flimsy and missing a screw but hopefully will protect the knives.
Date published: 2021-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Razor sharp for thin money My wife and I bought a cheap knife block when we moved in together and slowly replaced all of the knives with quality versions as we got older. We have been stuck with cheap non-serrated steak knives for 10+ years that were as sharp as a kids butter knife. We decided to finally spring for Zwilling. WOW! Razor sharp and lightweight. Can’t wait to finally bust them out for Christmas beef Wellington Now I won’t be embarrassed when my family tries to cut their steak.
Date published: 2023-11-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worth every penny Right out of the box, gave them a quick wash, and cut through a New York strip like nothing. I've only ever had steak knives that came with a mid range set or were inexpensive gifts. These are heads and tails above! They wash up easily, while I don't plan to use the dishwasher for them, I appreciate that if my kids or a guest drops one in there, its not the end of the world. They look sleek, the wooden case is very nice also, slides easily in a drawer.
Date published: 2021-07-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Huge Henkel Fan Was waiting for Black Friday to purchase these awesome works of art. My last set lasted 28 yrs and I wanted an upgrade since some of them were missing and I had a mismatch draw. The set comes with 8 gorgeous knives that cut like butter and a wonderful wood case to store them in. Thank you Henkel for making such an awesome product. Next year I am considering replacing my counter wedding knives with block!!!I know where I am going ❤️
Date published: 2021-12-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good looking knife set Haven’t yet used these knives. A little thinner then I was expecting, I personally, am used to a larger serration on the knife. But still very sharp. The size still feels great in my hand especially for every day use other then just steak, which was more my intention for these since I already have the large bulky steak knives. Look great. This is my first set of Zwilling knives, so I’m anxious to see how they hold up.
Date published: 2022-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set These steak knifes are super sharp. They have a little bit of weight to them which is nice. I ended up removing the lid of the wood box and placed the bottom the box in my drawer where now these awesome knifes are stored. With the lid removed it is very easy to open the drawer and remove the knifes. I cut a sandwich with these knifes and it went thru the thick sandwich like it was butter. Very happy with them
Date published: 2023-11-17
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_77, tr_212
  • loc_en_US, sid_39123-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Can these knives be washed in the dishwasher?

Asked by: Ceelia
Yes, However, Hand washing is best if you wish please view our website: https://www.zwilling.com/us/content/knives-content/knife-use-care.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-21

Will these fit well in the block that comes with the Zwilling Pro 7 piece set?

Asked by: KandA
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! We are sorry: our Gourmet knives are not designed to fit in the Zwilling Pro Blocks. Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2021-07-15

It seems one of the knives in my set has gone missing. Can I order 1 replacement knife?

Asked by: Holly T
We will email you the info.
Date published: 2021-04-07

are these knives serrated?

Asked by: roger
The TWIN Gourmet Steak Knives have a half serrated blade.
Date published: 2017-06-15
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_39123-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 110ms
  • questions, product