• (no colour)
YOU SAVE:-23%
$65.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

YOU SAVE:-23%
$65.00 $49.99
ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet Classic 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_39123-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 140ms
  • reviews, product
Out Of Stock
ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet Classic 4-pc Steak set
$65.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The ZWILLING TWIN Gourment Classic line features precision steel and a single piece stamped construction. ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon no-stain steel blades are FRIODUR ice-hardened to be durable, stay sharp, and not rust. Classic Triple Riveted Handle for comfort, durability and strength. Made in Spain, lifetime warranty.
  • Stamped German stainless steel
  • Three rivet handle
  • No-stain blades
  • Made in Spain
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.79 lbs
ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet Classic 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great knife product We have used Henckels knives for 35 years and love them. These are for a gift as ours are far from wearing out. We see manufacture has moved to Spain. The proof is in the pudding.
Date published: 2016-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice steak knives They performed as advertised, thank you for a nice product
Date published: 2019-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great steak knives Great Steak Knives. Stay sharp, look good. Perfect size.
Date published: 2019-05-28
  • y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_39123-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

What is the difference between these steak knives and the TWIN Gourmet steak knife that sells for 6.99? Can you tell me what stores near zip code 94403 sell your knives?

Asked by: TeriLynn
It is the same knife. You may purchase these individually for $6.99 (subject to change) here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/39023000.html You may find our list of factory stores here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/en/pages/zwilling-factory-stores-.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-10-01

"One piece full tang construction ZWILLING Special formula no stain." So this means they are not the same high carbon steel as the larger Twin Gourmet knives?

Asked by: Jewlsy
Yes, these are made of the same special formula steel as our other Zwilling/Twin knives.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-05-29

Are these 4-pc twin gourmet steak knives dishwasher safe?

Asked by: Philip
I have washed mine in the dishwasher for many years without any problems. But yesterday, I dropped one of my knives into the pan below the dish basket and the plastic handle rested on the heating element, and that's why I'm on the Zwilling site today looking for a replacement knife.
Answered by: Tuni
Date published: 2017-12-26

I need to know if the photo of the knives is exactly what I will be purchasing? I bought some from HSN and they arrived SS... not what I wanted.. thank you

Asked by: Doggies
Yes, the knives pictured are the Gourmet steak knives.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-04-28

do you still have these in white? How much?

Asked by: Stathis
The TWIN Signature series is only available with a black handle.
Date published: 2017-04-28

Are these knives dishwasher safe?

Asked by: BobT
Yes, these knives are dishwasher safe, however hand washing is always recommended.
Date published: 2017-01-10

Can these knives be sharpened?

Asked by: Bekah
These knives have a half-serrated blade and cannot be sharpened. With normal use, the serrations will last many, many years and sharpening will not be necessary.
Date published: 2017-01-03

I got a set similar to this one years ago and I have lost one of the knives. Do you sell individual knives?

Asked by: Sisa
Yes, we do! The steak knives are available individually at the link below are by searching for 39023-000 on our website. http://www.zwillingonline.com/39023000.html
Date published: 2016-10-24
  • y_2019, m_8, d_23, h_8CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_39123-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product