• (no colour)
YOU SAVE:-54%
$612.00 $279.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-54%
$612.00 $279.99
ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet Classic 18-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 17.
  • y_2019, m_10, d_18, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_31668-018, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 139ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet Classic 18-pc Knife block set
$612.00 $279.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
The ZWILLING TWIN Gourment Classic line features precision steel and a single piece stamped construction. ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon no-stain steel blades are durable, stay sharp, and will not rust. This 18-piece set includes knives for every kitchen task you will encounter plus eight steak knives. Set includes 2.75" peeling knife, 4" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 6" utility knife, 5.5" boning knife, 8" chef's knife, 8" bread knife, 8 - 4.5" steak knives, kitchen shears, honing steel, and hardwood block.
  • Stamped German stainless steel
  • Three rivet handle
  • No-stain blades
  • Made in Spain
  • Set includes 2.75" peeling knife, 4" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 6" utility knife, 5.5" boning knife, 8" chef's knife, 8" bread knife, 8 - 4.5" steak knives, kitchen shears, honing steel, and hardwood block
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 18
Measurements
  • Length of product: 10.35 in
  • Width of product: 57.68 in
ZWILLING TWIN Gourmet Classic 18-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 17.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product No issues at all I like the product and it is exactly as expected
Date published: 2016-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Best Knives I have owned for the price. I've had them a couple of months now, and use them about every day. High quality knives are an essential part of every kitchen, and these can't be beat for the price I paid. I would recommend these knives to anyone who quality and value.
Date published: 2016-08-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great set of knives! This set reminded me of how knives should perform....and on several occasions, that I should respect the knives more than I had been! Very sharp, hold their edge, but one bent the tip when dropped in the sink (only a few cm).
Date published: 2016-08-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great set I bought this set a year ago and love it very much. They keep an edge and have held up very well to high use.
Date published: 2016-09-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bought these for my brother's wedding and the knives have already been included in the pre-nup.
Date published: 2016-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love using these knives they're sharp and light to work with, fully recommend
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Terrific Exactly what I needed and exceptional quality and price!
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cuts like a knife I purchased this set because I was tired of trying to find a great set of knives at dollar store prices. I am very happy with the quality (I did not want the International series). The twins have not disappointed. Sharp, well balanced, clean and smooth cutting. Very happy with this set.
Date published: 2017-01-03
  • y_2019, m_10, d_18, h_7
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_31668-018, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

What is the warranty on Henckels knives?

Asked by: JohnW
You can find warranty information and claims instructions on our website here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/warranty.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-20

What is the Steel rating on these knives? It says high carbon no stain steel, but what is it rated at? And where are the steak knives made? And what is their steel rating?

Asked by: Phil82
The Rockwell Hardness of this knife is 57, made in Germany.
Date published: 2018-07-01

I have just purchased a J.A.Hencklels Twin Gourmet 15 -pc knife block set. What is the difference between my set and the Twin Gourmet Classic 18-pc set? Is it Classic just because it has more knives? or is it better quality?

Asked by: Tessa
There is no difference in quality of the knives in your set. Classic is just an additional descriptor, in this case.
Date published: 2018-06-11

Are these knives dishwasher safe...................?

Asked by: cajunseo
While these knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to keep them looking and working like new for as long as possible. High heat and harsh chemicals in dishwasher fluids can shorten the lifespan of our products.
Date published: 2018-04-24

Does this set of knives have a bolster?

Asked by: Linzee
TWIN Gourmet knives do not have a traditional bolster.
Date published: 2017-09-14

Can it be delivered to Mexico cp 45027?

Asked by: pablo
Unfortunately, we are currently only able to ship to the US and US territories.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-03-12

I have a question regarding the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Gourmet 18-pc Knife Block Set.  Is this higher-end or lower-end from the "International" set?  Also this says "stamped" (not "forged") -- is forged better than stamped?  And, where are these made

Asked by: ScottBowman
The Gourmet series is the only series made outside of Germany that uses our proprietary, premium ZWILLING Special Formula High Carbon No-Stain Steel. This steel is not available on any of the J.A. Henckels International knives. These knives are manufactured in Spain using German steel. There are many debates to be had over stamped versus forged knives. Ultimately, is comes down to preference. Stamped knives are stamped from a sheet of steel, where forged knives are hammered from a single piece of steel. Because of this, stamped knives contain less material. As a result, they have thinner blade profiles, tend to be much lighter, and are less expensive. Some people prefer the lighter, more nimble feeling of stamped knives, while others prefer the the heavier, more balanced feel of a forged knife. Many stamped knives do not have a bolster, which generally adds balance and provides a guide for grip, though one may argue that the lighter stamped knives do not need this.
Date published: 2018-07-19

Hello! Tell me, how much weight this set?

Asked by: Impulse
This set weighs approximately 11 lbs.
Date published: 2016-12-15
  • y_2019, m_10, d_18, h_7CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_31668-018, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 148ms
  • questions, product