718.00 $419.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -42%
718.00 $419.99
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 8-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_33403-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 89ms
  • reviews, product

Description

TWIN Four Star II enhances ZWILLING J.A. Henckels' top-selling knife series worldwide, FOUR STAR, with a stainless steel end cap. This logo-stamped end cap optimizes the balance provided by the bolster, resulting in safety, ergonomics and comfort.The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, these SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade. Each knife is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans.
  • 2.75" Parer; 4" Parer/Utility; 5" Serrated Utility; 5" Santoku HE; 8" Chef; Block with Steak Slots; Kitchen Shears; 9" Steel
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps
  • Stainless steel end cap with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention

Specifications

• Item no. 33403-000
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 8
ZWILLING TWIN Four Star II 8-pc Knife Block Set
$718.00 $419.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 8-pc Knife Block Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set of knives Four Star II is such a great knife! You get high quality forged German steel but because the handle is molded not riveted, it's much lighter. To make sure that it is perfectly balanced, they added a metal cap to the end of the handle. Genius! My mom and sister prefer the lighter weight. This set covers all the bases for most kitchens including a serrated utility, think anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside, plus a 5" santoku. It's a great chopping knife and with its shorter blade (7" is more common) it's perfect for tackling a shallot, garlic or smaller fruits and vegetables.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very good set of knives. Has all that you need to prepare a great meal. Comes with an 8-inch chef, the most popular all round knife.Also includes a 16-slot bamboo block that has slots to add knives. The Four Star II line was made to last. It has a comfortable, slip-resistant grip and features a steel end cap that optimizes the balance of the knife. The blade is forged from premium custom stainless steel boosted with proprietary knife manufacturing technology. The benefit? It makes the blades hold their edge longer and avoid damage. Easily maintained. Hone regularly, sharpened only when needed. These knives will keep their edge. Dishwasher safe, but I recommend that they be hand washed; they will continue to look like new.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from wonderful knives I love the look and the feel of these kitchen knives! The handles feel so comfortable and smooth in your hand. they are weighted really nicely too, not to heavy in the back or the front. The steel stays nice and sharp and when needed a few quick passes on the honing steel the blade is like new. I am really impressed how easy it is to get these knives sharp again, and how long they stay sharp too. I like having room for my steak knives in the block but someday i hope to get the steak knives that match but for now...
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great weight I grew up with Zwilling Four Star knives in my parents kitchen. I loved the look and feel, especially of the super comfortable grip of the handle. I went with the Four Star 2 because of the added weight. I still get everything I love from the original series but with the extra heft I required. The forged German steel is super sharp and is very easy to maintain. The classic quality comes through with this update.
Date published: 2020-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set I’ve always liked the Four Star, but it was just a little too light. Since this is practically the same knife, but has added weight, it’s perfect! The stainless steel is super durable and these knives can last forever. The assortment is great too, getting a Chef and Santoku in the same set is not always something you get in all block sets. I also like that it has additional slots in the block for other knives like steak knives.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everything you'll need with room to grow I am so happy I found this knife set! I love how then end of the handle is metal because it looks very nice and is a nice contrast to the black. I also love that the block that is included has room for me to add on when I figure out what other knives I need to purchase. I think the first purchase I will make are steak knives since there is room for them and I love that all my knives will have one place to live in my kitchen.
Date published: 2020-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Made in Germany Twin Four Star II knives have been redesigned to have a perfect weight in your hand. These forged knives are made from a proprietary blend of steel that ensures they are corrosion resistant and hard yet flexible allowing them to remain sharp use after use without chipping or cracking. You'll love the nonslip feel of the handle. This block includes five good basic knives plus room to add on.
Date published: 2020-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from First rate set This is a great set of knives that are sharp and solid. The handle is super smooth with a pretty stainless steel end cap. I really like the full bolster. It gives me a place to to rest my thumb and index finger. Feels comfortable and secure.I like the small santoku knife. sharp and lightweight. Perfect for a lot of chopping.
Date published: 2020-03-28
  • y_2020, m_7, d_9, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_33403-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 104ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;