Details

ZWILLING TWIN Four Star II 7-pc, Knife Block Set

$419.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.

High performance knives set with long durability and high comfort in bamboo block

• Ice-hardened stays sharp longer
  • 57 Rockwell: high hardness
  • End cap with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
ZWILLING TWIN Four Star II 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 211.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_51, tr_160
  • loc_en_US, sid_33402-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 121ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"33402-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 419 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Includes 3-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 5-inch hollow edge santoku, 8-inch chef’s, kitchen shears, 9-inch sharpening steel, and 16-slot wood block with steak knife slots

• Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps
  • Stainless steel end cap with the ZWILLING logo
  • Ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 33402-000
Characteristics
  • Color: natural
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 15
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.78 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING TWIN Four Star II 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 211.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Finally gave in and wish I would have years ago! My grandpa retired from the US military in Germany, he bought these for my mother and aunt and they’ve always told me what great products y’all had. I finally, after years of trying other brands and trying to convince myself I didn’t need them, I found some for a great price and snagged them up! Wish I would’ve convinced myself years ago or got my grandpa to send me some, I will tell everyone to get these because they’re durable, cut great, and last forever! My mother and aunt still have their knives from at least 20 years ago, so I know they’re great quality. I really can’t say that I dislike anything honestly!
Date published: 2023-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great quality, comfortable The quality and weight of these knives are amazing. I have the Four Star and the Twin Four Star II 8in chef knife which was s my absolute favorite. The Twin Four Star II is noticeably heavier. The knives in the set are great to start with and the block has extra slots to accommodate more of my Zwilling knives. Some minor notes: the handles of the bigger knives touch when they’re in the block and one of the knives has small scratches on the blade which I was not happy about. That being said, there are a great set and I can’t wait to put them to work.
Date published: 2022-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very good collection of knives. Great for starting out because these knives will last while you build your set. Beautiful bamboo block has slots to grow into. Comes with the 8-inch chef's knife, the most popular all purpose knife. The santoku is excellent for chopping vegetables. The serrated utility will slice bread and tomatoes. The paring knife takes care of peeling and coring. The Four Star II line was made to last. It has a comfortable, slip-resistant grip and features a steel end cap that optimizes the balance of the knife. The blade is forged from premium custom stainless steel boosted with proprietary knife manufacturing technology. The benefit? It makes the blades hold their edge longer and avoid damage. Easily maintained. Hone regularly, sharpened only when needed. These knives will keep their edge. Dishwasher safe, but I recommend that they be hand washed; they will continue to look like new.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great knives! We purchased this knife block from our wedding registry. We won a few single knives from this collection from bed bath and beyond when we created our registry and we love them. So when we didn’t get them as a wedding gift, we knew we had to purchase them for ourselves because they are awesome! We had space to add our few other knives as well. The only thing that is odd is that the spot for steak knives isn’t angled out like the picture on the box. We ordered steak knives separately but we still think they’ll fit just fine.
Date published: 2022-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Purchase I searched high and low for a block set that met my needs. I love the weight of the knives which are a little heavier than some of the other non riveted knives on the market because of the metal cap at the end. Love the knife assortment which includes a 3" parer rather than the 4" that is usually included in block sets. The smaller size is so much more comfortable in my hand. The knives are made in Germany and have a lifetime warranty, which gives me peace of mind, and reaffirms my decision to purchase this block.
Date published: 2020-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Really nice upgrade from my old knives. I had a few 4 star knives that my parents gifted me for my first apartment, and they were the best of all of my friends knives. everyone wanted to come and cook at my place, thankfully they cleaned up too! When I finally bought my own condo, I wanted my kitchen to be ready and raring to go. I knew that cutlery was one of the most important item in my kitchen, so I went with what I knew. I was so surprised to find an upgrade to my favorite knives! The beautiful stainless steel back made the knives look much more impressive,. They did add a bit of weight but thats ok, I was ready for that. I have had so many compliments and some of my new neighbors think Im a professional chef due to my exquisite knife collection. (Still keep my old regular 4 stars in the drawer for extras)
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cooking well with German craftsmanship. My set came out of the box with a mirror finish and an excellent edge. I am incredibly pleased with the fit and finish of all four of the knives. The block is well made, even though it is made in China, and the shears and hone are on par with the block. The seven piece set gives you ample room on the block to expand your set, which I already plan to fill the bottom row with matching steak knives. The price is higher but the quality justifies it. I am pleased and fill it is money well spent.
Date published: 2020-08-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Well Made These knives are so well made; the weight is good in the hand. Their cut is stellar. I’m beyond pleased with the quality and performance.
Date published: 2023-02-02
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_51, tr_160
  • loc_en_US, sid_33402-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

How many empty slots on top part of block and what specific knives can they accommodate?

Asked by: grcoco
The block has 8 slots on top for kitchen knives, 6 slots for steak knives, and two squares for sharpening steels and scissors. The block is 10.75" in length.and can accomodate 3 knives that measure 2" across at their widest point, which would be chef's and santoku knives, 2 knives that measure 1.5", utility and prep knives, 1 knife measuring 1.4", larger paring and carving knives, and 2 knives that measure 1" across, paring knives.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-09-28

What is Forged Premio knives compared to twin Four Star line ?

Asked by: Forrest
These series of knives are very different. The Forged Premio series is from our Henckels International brand. This is our entry level and value brand, and this set is manufactured in China. Four Star II is from ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, our premium brand, and is manufactured in Germany. Both of these series use very different construction and materials. The Four Star II is made from our proprietary steel and is full forged in Germany. The Forged Premio is made from German steel (though not our proprietary steel) in China. It is not fully forged, only the bolster is forged.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-07-26
  • y_2024, m_4, d_19, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_33402-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 150ms
  • questions, product