Variations
  • (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -32%
295.00 $199.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again,you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
YOU SAVE: -32%
295.00 $199.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 2-pc Carving Knife & Fork Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 20.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_15, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_33420-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 132ms
  • reviews, product

Description

TWIN Four Star II enhances ZWILLING J.A. Henckels' top-selling knife series worldwide, FOUR STAR, with a stainless steel end cap. This logo-stamped end cap optimizes the balance provided by the bolster, resulting in safety, ergonomics and comfort.The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, these SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade. Each knife is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans.
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps
  • Stainless steel end cap with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side

Specifications

• Item no. 33420-000
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 4
ZWILLING TWIN Four Star II 2-pc Carving Knife & Fork Set
$295.00 $199.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 2-pc Carving Knife & Fork Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 20.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great carving set This 8-inch carving knife with fork is a fabulous. It comes with an 8-inch carving knife and heavy duty carving fork. This set will last forever! The Four Star II line was made to last. It has a comfortable, slip-resistant grip and features a steel end cap that optimizes the balance of the knife. The blade is forged from premium custom stainless steel boosted with proprietary knife manufacturing technology. The benefit? It makes the blades hold their edge longer and avoid damage. Easily maintained. Hone regularly, sharpened only when needed. These knives will keep their edge. Dishwasher safe, but I recommend that they be hand washed; they will continue to look like new.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling Employee Once you've worked all day to get the perfect Turkey and all the fixings just the way you want them, you bring them to the table and then sadly realize you will need to use an old kitchen knife and a big serving fork... busted, that really takes the wow out of the prep! I learned my lesson, after my last thanksgiving boo boo, I raced out get a carving set. I realized that it should be a good quality set because it will have to last and look good thru decades of holiday meals. Amongst all of the mediocre sets out there I was so happy to find a good quality set for much less than I thought I would have to pay.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Partnership! These two are wonderful together. One of the best buy deal for a carving knife and fork, from quality, performance to durability. An 8" carving knife will cut and slice through a large food, meat, vegetables and fruits and just about anything and it is partnered with the fork is a must have knife set in your kitchen. This is one of the top-selling knife series of ZWILLING J.A. Henckels worldwide. These FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper,and durable. It should stand rusting and corrosion. It retain their sharpness longer for it is high carbon steel and signatured ice-hardening technique.
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect carving set Great set for that holiday time of year. This carver knife will slice your turkey or ham beautifully. The special formula stainless steel of the Four Star II will have lasting durability and sharpness, so you never worry about having to saw through your beautiful Thanksgiving turkey. The Four Star II is a little bit heavier than the Four Star, providing a nice balance in the weight for the Carving knife. The fork along with the carving knife is forged, which will be able to hold up much longer thanks to Zwilling’s patented Sigmaforge process.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Carving Set Until you've carved a turkey with a super sharp knife, you don't know what you're missing. That's my experience with this knife! The thin, sharp blade can slice a roast, ham or turkey as thin as you'd like, no tearing. This is a lighter knife because of the molded handle which is perfect when you're spending a lot time with a big bird. The addition of the carving fork makes this the perfect pair. You can't ask for a better quality set; forged, high carbon steel and made in Germany. Guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Twin Four Star II is popular because of it's sturdy forged construction combined with it's unique molded handle that is comfortable and nonslip in the hand. This Carving Knife and Fork set is great to have for carving roasts and slabs of grilled meat. The longer fork is designed to keep hands a safe distance as the longer super sharp knife is able to create thin even slices. Made from specially formulated steel these tools will remain corrosion free and the knife will hold it's sharp edge use after use.
Date published: 2020-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this set for family and friend dinners and holidays! Slice with the knife and serve with the fork. The carver also serves up any meats you are serving - duck, hen, chicken, roast, turkey, and ham. Made with the Friodur process, so knife is and stays sharp and will remain durable. I can see why Four Star is a best-seller!
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Four Star II has a really nice feeling handle. Is easy to grip even when wet and works with smaller hands. Both pieces are made from premium German Steel, made in Germany, the knife is ice hardened to hold an edge longer. The fork is durable with sharply pointed tines. Great carving set that will last a life time.
Date published: 2020-04-17
  • y_2020, m_7, d_15, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_19
  • loc_en_US, sid_33420-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Why the move to a cheap handle on the fork?  There was a time when the fork came with the same quality handle as the knifes including the metal cap, now cheap plastic.

Asked by: Bear1959
The metal cap is featured on knives as a design choice but also to make them feel more balanced, which is not necessary for the carving fork. The handle material on the fork is the same durable thermoplastic used in the knife handles.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-01-04
  • y_2020, m_7, d_15, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_33420-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 144ms
  • questions, product