• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -42%
1,292.00 $749.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -42%
1,292.00 $749.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 13-pc Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 23.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_33431-013, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 153ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 33431-013
ZWILLING TWIN Four Star II 13-pc Block Set
$1,292.00 $749.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
TWIN Four Star II enhances ZWILLING J.A. Henckels' top-selling knife series worldwide, FOUR STAR, with a stainless steel end cap. This logo-stamped end cap optimizes the balance provided by the bolster, resulting in safety, ergonomics and comfort.The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, these SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced and flexible blade. Each knife is honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans.
  • 3" Parer; 2.75" Parer; 5" Serrated Utility;8" Chef; 8" Bread; 7" Santoku; 4 x Steak; Block; Scissor, Steel
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Ergonomic polypropylene handle is permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and no gaps
  • Stainless steel end cap with the ZWILLING J.A. Henckels logo
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 13
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 13
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 13-pc Block Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 23.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Your quality has gone downhill I bought a set of knives back in 2000 from you all. This current set I purchased wasn't near the thickness in steel as the set I purchased in 2000. The shears are more plastic as well. I guess you all have to cost cut somewhere. Needless to say I sent this set back with no need to purchase a new set. The lady said we've been around for 200 years etc. if the product isn't broke don't fix it.
Date published: 2017-03-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Terrific set and steak knives too! This is the best set to start with. It comes with two of the best working knives n the kitchen: 8-inch chef's and 7"-hollow edge santoku. There's very little that can't be done with these two knives. The Four Star II line was made to last. It has a comfortable, slip-resistant grip and features a steel end cap that optimizes the balance of the knife. The blade is forged from premium custom stainless steel boosted with proprietary knife manufacturing technology. The benefit? It makes the blades hold their edge longer and avoid damage. Easily maintained. Hone regularly, sharpened only when needed. These knives will keep their edge. Dishwasher safe, but I recommend that they be hand washed; they will continue to look like new.
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Quality This is the knife line of choice for my Mom and sister. They both love to cook and wanted some really good knives but they preferred a lighter knife. The heavier ones with three rivets just weren't for them. This is a perfect set because not only does it come with two different size paring knives, essential for fruits and vegetables, it comes with 4 Four Star steak knives. They are made exactly the same as the rest of the knives; made in Germany of forged, high carbon German steel. They stay very sharp and are going to last a lifetime.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect block set! A complete set with steak knives, is nothing else more to ask for this block set. I love every single knife in this block. It feels great and function well for daily use. Emblem at the end of that handle gives more feel to the knife. I say Four Star II are so special for it's Zwilling stainless steel logo emblem on the handle itself. These are forged knives from a single piece of solid steel, ergonomic polypropylene handle. German made special formula high carbon steel with 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Not really sure why this block only contains four steak knives but has six slots. Other than that, the Four Star II knives are excellent options if you want a German-made block set. The traditional handles are extra comfortable and the full bolster allows for a controlled grip. This set contains all of the essential knives one needs in the kitchen. Maintain the edge and angle of your blades with frequent use of the included honing steel.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Four Star is a great block set - complete with all the knives and tools you need plus the added 4 steak knives! Quality, durable, forged knives that you will hand down or the kids will fight over. I use at least 2 or 3 of the knives every day and boy, do they perform and last long! The grip feels right and gives me cutting stability.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Every knife you'll need! I am so happy I found this knife set because it has every knife I will ever need! It includes both a chef's knife and a santoku, which a lot of sets don't come with, and I love the design of the handles with the end curving to give me a good grip while I am cutting. I love the bamboo knife block and how it includes steak knives.
Date published: 2020-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set of knives I’ve always liked the Four Star, but it was just a little too light. Since this is practically the same knife, but has added weight, it’s perfect! The stainless steel is super durable and these knives can last forever. The assortment is great and I also like that it has additional slots in the block for other knives.
Date published: 2020-03-27
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_33431-013, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Other than the slots for the steak knives, are there any empty slots for additional knives for this set?

Asked by: LadyC
Aside from the additional 2 steak knife slots, there is ONE additional slot. The block itself counts as one piece of the 13 pieces in the set.
Answered by: Yeppers
Date published: 2018-07-20

What kind of wood is this made from?

Asked by: aslansgirl
The block is made of bamboo.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-09-28
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_33431-013, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 115ms
  • questions, product