• Silver
YOU SAVE: -19%
100.00 $80.54
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -19%
100.00 $80.54
ZWILLING Twin Fin II  5.25-inch Prep Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2020, m_5, d_25, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_30910-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 21ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 30910-133
ZWILLING TWIN Fin II 5-inch Prep knife
$100.00 $80.54
Added to basket View basket checkout
of
Additional Information
  • FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptionally long-lasting blade durability and corrosion resistance
  • Made in Seki, Japan 
  • Stainless N60 steel: These knives are robust and versatile
  • Ergonomic steel handle with gilled design for effortless and safe use
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Japan
  • Substance: CMV60
  • Manufacturing method: forged
Measurements
  • Blade length: 5.12 in
ZWILLING Twin Fin II  5.25-inch Prep Knife is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My prepping buddy in the kitchen! This knife's optimal blade shape really makes prep work a breeze. It provides function and beauty. Chopping garlic, onion, ginger, shallots, and garnishes is super easy with this knife. The Friodur ice-hardened blade is super resistant to corrosion and the longevity of the edge is excellent. The stainless steel throughout the handle gives it a really industrial look and gives flare to the kitchen. The ergonomic handle itself is super comfortable to hold and makes for effortless handling. A quality knife such as this really allows you to let the knife do the work. The enjoyable experience comes as no surprise from this premium Japanese knife. A MUST-HAVE!
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Modern style - This is a light weight and incredibly sharp knife. This blade is perfect for chopping, mincing and slicing medium sized fruits and vegetables. This is the knife I reach for when making salads and sandwiches. Pristine slices of meats, vegetables and cheese every time. I have been using this knife on a regular basis and continue to be impressed by its performance. The handle is extremely comfortable to hold. The innovative curved bolster allows for full use of the blade as well as a perfect spot to grip your knife. Exceptional quality. Get this knife in your hand- feel the difference.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Efficiently work your way through meal prep with this awesome Twin Fin II prep knife. Meant to be a frequently-used blade in the kitchen, this prep knife offers sleek function all the way from the ergonomic handle to the innovative curved bolster and up to the strong, razor-sharp blade. Plus, you never have to worry about the potential danger of hand washing because you can set this knife right into the dishwasher and watch it come out looking clean and brand new every time. No rusts or stains in sight!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The prep knife can take on all those small projects such as mincing garlic, herbs and shallots. It also works great on small citrus and apples. Has a nice amount of knuckle clearance for maximum cutting performance. Made from innovative Nitro 60 steel this Japanese crafted knife has an acute edge angle, is extremely durable, chip and corrosion resistant. Well balanced with an ergonomic handle and dishwasher safe, this will become your go to knife!
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice looking prep knife A really cool blade shape, this is a great knife if you don’t want something too big, but still want to be able to slice, chop a lot of food on a cutting board. This is a great knife, it’s very lightweight, but great for anyone who wants something light to use in their hand or if using for a long time. I like the modern look of it, and the steel is really sharp and durable, great for lasting a long time.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My new favorite! Amazing knife. The prep knife is the perfect size for medium tasks. I find myself reaching for it more than any other knife. The blade is a great shape. A little wider so you can use it on a board and your knuckles don't hit the board. Super sharp. The handle is comfortable. Great weight.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Metal Multi-tasker Stainless N60 steel in a multi-tasking prep knife. Perfect for small to medium size cutting and the wide heel of blade makes for easy use on a cutting board. Comfortable handle and curved bolster for a secure grip and added control. Extremely corrosion resistant and dishwasher safe.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A perfect knife for quick jobs in the kitchen, I seem to grab it to chop garlic all the time. The blade is made from N-60 special formula stainless steel which is extremely durable and razor sharp. Nice comfortable handle and this knife is dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-05-09
  • y_2020, m_5, d_25, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_30910-133, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 124ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;