Details

ZWILLING Storage acacia, acacia, TWIN Knife block empty

$44.99
ZWILLING TWIN 16-slot Knife Block - Acacia is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 32.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_35093-616, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"brown-16":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16","ID":"16","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16 is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35093-616-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 44 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This handy knife block helps home chefs stay organized while maximizing counter space. The 16 slots let you safely store different-sized knives. Keep your favorite knives within reach for faster, easier prep work. The knife block is crafted from Acacia wood, a dense hardwood that is equally handsome and durable.Cutlery experts since 1731, ZWILLING crafts premium products that enhance the lives of home and professional chefs worldwide.

• 16 Slots
  • Stay organized while maximizing counter space
  • Safely store different-sized knives

Specifications

• Item no. 35093-616
Characteristics
  • Color: brown
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: acacia
  • Block slot count: 16
ZWILLING Storage acacia, acacia, TWIN Knife block empty
4.8 (32)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING TWIN 16-slot Knife Block - Acacia is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 32.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great block set I like buying knives separately instead of a block set, but I still wanted to store all my knives in a block, so this was the perfect block for it. I really like that it has a slot for my vegetable cleaver, not all blocks have a slot big enough for that. Stores all my knives well and is built with solid Acacia wood, so as to not crack over time, and the wood grain looks great on any counter top.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Knife Block Great quality, fair price, and perfect size sum up this gorgeous acacia knife block. It holds my Cutco knives and super shears perfectly and does so in a smaller footprint than most competitors, but it does so with proper spacing to ease storing/retrieving knives. I use the scissor holder for a large serving fork and store my scissors in the honing rod slot. The acacia wood is gorgeous! What are you waiting for - place your order!
Date published: 2023-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful knife block This is such a beautiful color for a knife black and the wood grain makes every block unique. I like how the edges are rounded so that there isn't any sharp corners. The knife slots are nicely spaced out and a good size to put various knives in. I also love how there is room for steak knives so that all of my knives are in one place.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful This is a beautiful knife block, I prefer to buy just the knives I will use separately. This holds everything wonderfully. The only problem is the block arrived with some fine cracks in the wood buti love that all the edges are rounded and smooth. Just a little disappointed with the cracks.
Date published: 2021-06-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This block has 16 slots to store different-sized knives. The knife block is crafted from Acacia wood, a dense hardwood. I especially like the wood variegation, it is beautiful. Have nice options for various sized knives.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Compact enough to not take up too much space on your counter but roomy enough for eight knives, steak knives, your shears and a honing steel. It's nice to be able to select an empty block to hold the knives you already own.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from From large to small knives, this block will hold them all! Will hold 8 knives, plus those steak knives in the drawer, and also shears! Beautiful acacia wood that will look nice on any counter. All for a great price!
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Zwilling employee Choose your color to match your decor. There a multitude of wood color choices and 16 slots include 6 steak knife slots, a honing steel slot and a shears slot leave 8 slots for your kitchen knives.
Date published: 2020-05-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_35093-616, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

I received this block as a gift with 5 knives.  I’d live to fill it out and was hoping that you had a diagram of which knife goes where so I know what or buy.

Asked by: Barbk
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! Go by the Blade size and Length: The three largest slots one on top, the one underneath and one to the left are for Blades 8” and 7”. The next three medium slots two on the right, one on the left are for 6” and 5” Blades The last two one on each side are for 4”, 3” and 2.3/4” Blades. Steak Knives go on the bottom tier. We hope this helps! Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-04

What are the dimensions of this block - that is, how wide are the largest slots, and how long of knives will fit in it?

Asked by: Tim468
Thank you for contacting Zwilling! Dimensions for ZWILLING TWIN 16-slot Acacia Knife Block: Height from the back: 10.6” Height of 2nd level Steak Knives section: 4.8” Largest Slot Top Right: 2.37” x 0.2” Second Slot Left: 2.05” x 0.2” Longest Blade Length: 8” Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-04
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_35093-616, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product