50.00 $39.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
50.00 $39.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN 16-slot Knife Block - Acacia is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 16.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_15, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_35093-616, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 115ms
  • reviews, product

Description

This handy knife block helps home chefs stay organized while maximizing counter space. The 16 slots let you safely store different-sized knives. Keep your favorite knives within reach for faster, easier prep work. The knife block is crafted from Acacia wood, a dense hardwood that is equally handsome and durable.Cutlery experts since 1731, ZWILLING crafts premium products that enhance the lives of home and professional chefs worldwide.
  • 16 Slots
  • Stay organized while maximizing counter space
  • Safely store different-sized knives

Specifications

• Item no. 35093-616
Characteristics
  • Color: Nature
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Wood
ZWILLING TWIN Acacia 16-slot block
$50.00 $39.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels TWIN 16-slot Knife Block - Acacia is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 16.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great block set I like buying knives separately instead of a block set, but I still wanted to store all my knives in a block, so this was the perfect block for it. I really like that it has a slot for my vegetable cleaver, not all blocks have a slot big enough for that. Stores all my knives well and is built with solid Acacia wood, so as to not crack over time, and the wood grain looks great on any counter top.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful knife block This is such a beautiful color for a knife black and the wood grain makes every block unique. I like how the edges are rounded so that there isn't any sharp corners. The knife slots are nicely spaced out and a good size to put various knives in. I also love how there is room for steak knives so that all of my knives are in one place.
Date published: 2020-05-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This block has 16 slots to store different-sized knives. The knife block is crafted from Acacia wood, a dense hardwood. I especially like the wood variegation, it is beautiful. Have nice options for various sized knives.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Compact enough to not take up too much space on your counter but roomy enough for eight knives, steak knives, your shears and a honing steel. It's nice to be able to select an empty block to hold the knives you already own.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from From large to small knives, this block will hold them all! Will hold 8 knives, plus those steak knives in the drawer, and also shears! Beautiful acacia wood that will look nice on any counter. All for a great price!
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Zwilling employee Choose your color to match your decor. There a multitude of wood color choices and 16 slots include 6 steak knife slots, a honing steel slot and a shears slot leave 8 slots for your kitchen knives.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from If you need a block to store your knives, consider this pretty acacia wood block that has room for 14 knives, a steel and shears. It is sure to look great on your countertop!
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful knife block Love that you can see the wood grain, it's very beautiful. But it's also the perfect block because it can hold all my knives, scissors, plus 6 steak knives.
Date published: 2020-04-21
  • y_2020, m_7, d_15, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_35093-616, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;