Details

ZWILLING Thermo Beverage Bottle

$32.99

• Large vacuum bottle that holds up to 1000 ml
  • Enjoy hot and cold drinks wherever and whenever you want
  • Simply take drinks with you
  • Ideal for trips and when travelling
ZWILLING Thermo 33.8 oz Beverage Bottle - Matte Black is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 58.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-514, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-1-l":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"1 l","ID":"1-l","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 1 l is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-514-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-grey-1-l":{"color":{"displayName":"white-grey","ID":"white-grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white-grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"1 l","ID":"1-l","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 1 l is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-513-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Color: black matte
$32.99
$32.99
Size: 1 l
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 32 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Thermo Beverage Bottle boasts the longest hot and cold preservation times in the Thermo line, making it suitable for extended trips. This large capacity bottle keeps hot items hot for up to 12 hours and cold items cold for up to 24 hours. The one touch opening lid is made for one hand operation, with a safety lock to prevent accidental opening. The lid doubles as a handy cup. Available in silver-white and black matte, this attractive bottle is a stylish way to take drinks on the go.

• Hot beverages stay hot up to 12 hours; cold beverages remain cold up to 24 hours
  • One touch opening lid with safety lock
  • 33.8-oz. / 1-l. capacity
  • Lid doubles as a cup
  • Sustainable, reusable option for to-go beverages and food
  • Removable parts for easy, hygienic cleanup - dishwasher safe
  • Clean, minimalist design available in silver-white and black matte
  • Features double-walled insulation made of 18/10 stainless steel
  • Leakproof
  • 100% leakproof
  • BPA free

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-514
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Thermo: Yes
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.14 lbs
  • Capacity: 1.06 qt
  • Length of product: 3.35 in
  • Width of product: 3.35 in
  • Height of product: 11.06 in
ZWILLING Thermo Beverage Bottle
4.8 (58)
Added to basket View basket checkout

ZWILLING Thermo

The sustainable and reusable ZWILLING Thermo series lets you enjoy hot and cold food and drinks wherever and whenever you want. The double-walled insulation keeps their contents hot or cold for a long time. Whether you're using the practical Travel Bottle, the generously sized Beverage Bottle, the versatile Food Jar, or the Tea & Fruit Infuser Bottle, each Thermo product is 100% leakproof, dishwasher safe, and features an anti-slip base. Available in silver-white or matte black, they are made from 18/10 stainless steel, BPA-free plastic, and silicone.

Anti-slip bottom

Clean, minimalist design features a silicone base to prevent slips.

Drinks stay hot up to 12 hours, cold up to 24 hours

The Beverage Bottle boasts the longest hot and cold preservation times and offers a capacity of 33.8 oz.

Dishwasher-safe and leakproof

100% leakproof and BPA-free, the cap is also easy to take apart for easy cleaning.

ZWILLING Thermo 33.8 oz Beverage Bottle - Matte Black is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 58.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Wow, coffee hot for up to 18 hours, this is my kind of beverage holder. The vacuum insulated bottle holds up to 1000 ml and keeps hot drinks up to 18 hours and chilled drinks such as iced tea refreshingly cold for up to 24 hours. I ordered these for the kids so that they would have fresh ice water all day at school. It is narrow and fits into a backpack easily. No leaks or spills.
Date published: 2020-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best one I have ever had the bottle is pretty tall so it doesn't fit anything other than a larger lunch box. Also due to it's height it only fits on some shelves in the refridgerator. However it does work really well s far as keeping things cold. It really will keep things cold for about 24 hours and even then it takes a long time before the drink is above room temperature, so it does what it says it will do and it doesn't leak if it tips over.
Date published: 2020-10-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Quality & Performance I originally came to Zwilling to go knife shopping but also ended up with this thermo bottle as an impulse buy. I LOVE this thing! Best. Impulse. Buy. Ever! My sparkling water is still cold and sparkling in the morning. This is a really really good quality bottle.
Date published: 2021-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant design! Got two of these (black & silver) and loving them so far! Don't know how long they'll keep the water hot but definitely love the look!
Date published: 2020-10-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty and funcy Love the functionality of this thermos. Stylish and kept my husband’s hot beverage piping hot for his lunch. Love the travel size mug for me as well!
Date published: 2022-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great thermos! Great thermos! I ordered 2 of them. I’m so happy I finally found the thermos that keeps hot for a long time and is practical to use!
Date published: 2023-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from stays warm for hours got new black thermo. happy, that at 2pm its still warm. Also good seal, when it lays down inside lunch bag, doesnt spill. Thanks
Date published: 2022-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great thermos It is a great thermos and it does keep its temperature which is great for me since I work a 12hour shift.
Date published: 2021-01-22
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-514, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Is lead incorporated in this thermos or tea infuser you sell , during the manufacturing process?

Asked by: Wolfkie
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-514, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product