Details

ZWILLING Ceramic Storage 0.375 qt, ceramic, Small box with lid

$19.99

Cleverly designed ceramic storage container for dried spices, herbs etc.

• For storing salt, pepper, herbs and spices
  • Extendible and stackable
  • White ceramic with sapele wood lid
  • Easy to clean and especially hygienic
ZWILLING Ceramic Storage Box - Small is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 74.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_66
  • loc_en_US, sid_35101-501, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 141ms
  • reviews, product
{"pure-white-360-ml_0.375-qt":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"pure-white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"0.375 qt","ID":"360-ml_0.375-qt","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 0.375 qt is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35101-501-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 19 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Did you know that herbs, salt and pepper lose their aroma when stored out in the open? To prevent this, ZWILLING offers a handy and attractive solution: the ZWILLING Storage series 60 mm (2.4 inch) storage containers. Store salt, pepper, herbs and spices in these handy ceramic containers with sapele wood lid and protect them from humidity and light. The practical 60 mm container is made with white ceramic and comes with a premium-quality sapele wood lid with elegant grain. The storage container not only looks modern and chic, because it is made with ceramic, it is especially hygienic too. The ceramic container can be simply placed on a kitchen work surface so that you always have your herbs and spices within easy reach. This generally makes cooking and preparing food much easier. The main advantage of our ZWILLING Storage series storage containers is that they can be endlessly added to by purchasing individual containers or whole sets. The wood lids allow them to be stacked as needed. Make tidying up, organising and cooking even more fun with the ZWILLING ceramic Storage series!

• Size: 60 mm
  • Manufactured with white ceramic
  • Space saving and stackable
  • Ideal for salt, pepper and dried herbs
  • With sapele wood lid
  • Product dimension: 4.4-inch x 4.4-inch x 2.4-inch

Specifications

• Item no. 35101-501
Characteristics
  • Color: white
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: ceramic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.28 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.39 qt
  • Length of product: 4.33 in
  • Width of product: 4.33 in
  • Height of product: 2.36 in
ZWILLING Ceramic Storage 0.375 qt, ceramic, Small box with lid
4.7 (74)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Ceramic Storage Box - Small is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 74.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from We love them! They are great quality and just look so nice, crisp and clean on our kitchen counter top!
Date published: 2020-10-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Another great addition to our set! These are nice and heavy. Very good quality and look great in our kitchen!
Date published: 2020-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Mix and Match This line of storage - with elegant white ceramic bases and natural Sapele wood tops - are both contemporary and timeless. And it can be customized to fit each kitchen's needs. This large box can store six knives up to 6.25-inches long. Great for everyday knives everyone uses or steak knives for a buffet. It can also double as a utensil holder, and in a pinch a vase. Understated and beautiful.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The best of the bunch This is a very versatile set of storage unit that I love. It is often a gift for friends and family. This one in particular is great for folks who like small herb plants in the kitchen. It has a managed drainage system. Without the plant, it holds tea bags, sugar packets, small knives, utensils, candies, salt and seasonings. Oh and small plants. Clean white or natural bamboo wood.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Take Storage to the next level! When I saw these storage containers for the first time, I was so impressed! Not only are they beautiful, but so unique. I love the combination of wood and white ceramic! I store my steak knives in one and my three most frequently used knives in the other, plus I use the smaller ones for sugar and cooking salt. If I get tired of storing my knives this way, I can take the wood tops off and use the containers for flowers or kitchen utensils.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These ceramic storage boxes are really great in any kitchen. They are sold separately or in a set so you can mix and match or easily add on to your set...or maybe you prefer several of the same size! They wood lids are interchangeable, some are solid so you can store dried things while others have slots for knife storage. All of them can be used without a lid for utensils, fresh flowers, a plant or whatever you can think of!
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These very versatile storage containers hold so many items - I use this one for tea bags and loose tea, but can also be for condiments or whatever you can think of. Nice that they stack on top of each other and you can arrange them in any way for convenience or looks. Nice to get the different sizes and mix and match them for knives or utensils or food packets. The white ceramic and wooden lids make for a beautiful combo!
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a very versatile set of storage unit that I love. It is often a gift for friends and family. This one in particular is great for folks who want a salt cellar at the table or by the stove. I use one seasonings sugar packets. My mother keeps sugar packets. The uses are endless. (On my kitchen desk it holds paper clips.) Clean white ceramic or natural bamboo wood.
Date published: 2020-04-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_66
  • loc_en_US, sid_35101-501, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Do the Zwilling Pro knives fit in the knife storage?

Asked by: Rtelia70
Yes
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-05-03

Does the 9-Inch Zwilling knife fit?

Asked by: Jo88
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! We are sorry our Ceramic Storage Box in Large #35101-503 features 6 slots for 3 small and 3 medium-sized Knives. You can also use it without its lid to store Kitchen utensils. Height: 7.09” However, our Ceramic Storage Box in X-Large #35101-504 features up three knives with a blade length of up to 9”. You can also use it without its lid to store Kitchen utensils. Height: 9.45” Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-09-15

What is the length of each slot?

Asked by: boudh23
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_35101-501, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product