• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -33%
$60.00 $39.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -33%
$60.00 $39.99
J.A. Henckels International 8-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set is rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2020, m_1, d_18, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39309-800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 114ms
  • reviews, product
Low Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Steak Knives 8-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set
$60.00 $39.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Charasteristics
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 8
Measurements
  • Length of product: 11.42 in
  • Width of product: 9.25 in
J.A. Henckels International 8-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set is rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from steak knifes I've been using Henckel chefs knifes for almost 30 years. Both for work and home. I like them. However I was Very surprised when 2 of the steak knifes showed rust spots coming out of the dishwasher. I never would put a chefs knife in the dishwasher, but the steak knifes are the solid steal ones. Other then that, I like them
Date published: 2017-11-20
Rated 2 out of 5 by from knives rusted after a short time i noticed a black stain that was crusty. As time went on it became worse. Not happy. we have all Henckels cutlery and with the big knives we do not have that problem..??
Date published: 2019-12-03
  • y_2020, m_1, d_18, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39309-800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Do you make a regular set of knives made like these that are all one piece of steel? I love the way these fit in my hand and I would like to get a matching set of kitchen knives or the closest thing possible.

Asked by: Nan1980
While we do not make kitchen knives in this particular style, if you like a full stainless steel knife, I would recommend the J.A. Henckels International Modernist (https://www.zwillingonline.com/j-a-henckels-international-modernist.html) or Graphite (https://www.zwillingonline.com/j-a-henckels-international-graphite.html) styles.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-18

Can I get a replacement knife for this set?

Asked by: RichardL68
These knives are currently only available as a set of eight.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-04-26

Are these knives dishwasher safe?

Asked by: Tired of rusty knives
Had a set of these since July 2013 and they still; look like new! Very happy with them. Am now investigating flatware that performs as well. Bought them based on the - Dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup I had searched the internet for a steak kife that would not rust or discolor after many uses and washings (Dishwasher)
Answered by: J II
Date published: 2017-12-11
  • y_2020, m_1, d_18, h_18CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.4
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_39309-800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 126ms
  • questions, product