Details

Henckels Steak Sets 8-pc, Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set

$44.99
Henckels 8-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 117.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_92
  • loc_en_US, sid_39309-800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39309-800-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 44 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This forged steak knife set features 8 knives with stainless-steel blades and serrated edges, so that you can slice through meat and poultry with razor sharp precision. Their sleek handle and blade design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, offering fatigue-free cutting.

• Set features eight 4.5-inch steel blade knives that will stay sharp for years
  • Precision forged stainless-steel blade
  • Serrated edge
  • Sleek handle and blade design
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39309-800
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 8
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.62 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.25 in
  • Width of product: 0.63 in
  • Height of product: 11.61 in
Henckels Steak Sets 8-pc, Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set
4.6 (117)
Added to basket View basket checkout
Henckels 8-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 117.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing knives! This set is sleek yet comfortable in your hand. The knives are actually the perfect weight and the blades are very sharp. We used at a friend's house and liked them so much we bought 2 sets of 8 for our home. They look great and fit in our new drawer!
Date published: 2022-07-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from steak knifes I've been using Henckel chefs knifes for almost 30 years. Both for work and home. I like them. However I was Very surprised when 2 of the steak knifes showed rust spots coming out of the dishwasher. I never would put a chefs knife in the dishwasher, but the steak knifes are the solid steal ones. Other then that, I like them
Date published: 2017-11-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great for the value I was looking for a good looking steak knife set that didn't break the bank and I found it here. They fit in with my flatware, not looking like my kitchen knives. Also the set of eight allows for company without having to buy more knives.The sharp serration even does a good job on a well done steak.
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Finish your table with these serrated cutting knives. They'll enhance your place settings and cut through whatever is on the menu. The serrated edge works well with vegetables (I'm thinking of summer tomatoes and roasted zucchini) as well as steaks, pork chops, chicken and turkey.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Value set with good looks I bought this both for entertaining larger groups & for a couple gifts for younger singles who entertain. Perfect as it fits the bill & no need to worry if one gets lost or damaged from many uses! also works well with almost all other flatware. Easy to clean.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good everyday steak knives I keep these in with my everyday "butter" knives for day-to-day slicing. The serration is nice because you get a clean cut. They can withstand the abuse that comes from daily use and abuse including the dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling Steak Knives The durability and elegance for the price is unmatched. I use many other stainless steel products like celebrity cookware, so it fits right in with most of my kitchen things. My dad and sister got me hooked on these knives they stay sharp for long periods of times and are not so heavy it’s hard for me to hold, which is important for me because I have arthritis. I absolutely hate buying kitchen items that do not last and I can honestly say that this brand is one that does for a lifetime!
Date published: 2020-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent product We bought a set of the Stainless Steel knives about 10 years ago and they're still in perfect condition. We purchased a second set to replace a couple of the knives that were accidentally thrown away. We probably won't need more knives for another 10 years!! Still as sharp as the day we got them and they look perfect after soooo many dishwasher washings since there are no wood handles to dry out! Can't miss on these knives!
Date published: 2021-11-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_92
  • loc_en_US, sid_39309-800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Does this come in a box?

Asked by: bqueen
Thank you are contacting ZWILLING HENCKELS! We are sorry, the HENCKELS 8pc S.S. STEAK SET does not come in a box. Thank you. Regards, Zwilling Henckels
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-07-19

Where is made>>?? Please post in all item country where is made

Asked by: Jonas
These knives are made in Thailand. This information is under Specifications.
Date published: 2020-11-24

How big is the handle?

Asked by: Stefman
The handle is just under 4.5" long.
Date published: 2020-10-30

Do you make a regular set of knives made like these that are all one piece of steel? I love the way these fit in my hand and I would like to get a matching set of kitchen knives or the closest thing possible.

Asked by: Nan1980
While we do not make kitchen knives in this particular style, if you like a full stainless steel knife, I would recommend the J.A. Henckels International Modernist (https://www.zwillingonline.com/j-a-henckels-international-modernist.html) or Graphite (https://www.zwillingonline.com/j-a-henckels-international-graphite.html) styles.
Date published: 2018-06-18

Can I get a replacement knife for this set?

Asked by: RichardL68
These knives are currently only available as a set of eight.
Date published: 2018-04-26

Are these knives dishwasher safe?

Asked by: Tired of rusty knives
Had a set of these since July 2013 and they still; look like new! Very happy with them. Am now investigating flatware that performs as well. Bought them based on the - Dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup I had searched the internet for a steak kife that would not rust or discolor after many uses and washings (Dishwasher)
Answered by: J II
Date published: 2020-04-19
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_39309-800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product