Details

ZWILLING Steak Sets 8-pc, Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set with Wood Presentation Case

$99.99
ZWILLING 8-pc Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set w/Presentation Case is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 590.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_174, tr_416
  • loc_en_US, sid_39135-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39135-850-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

UPC Code: 157593, dimension:16.5x6x3.25 inches

• UPC Code: 15593, dimension:16.5x6x3.25 inches

Specifications

• Item no. 39135-850
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 8
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.67 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING 8-pc Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set w/Presentation Case is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 590.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love These Knives! I bought three sets (12 knives) of these serrated steak knives when I got married 25 years ago. We initially bought them for special dinners, but wound up using them all the time. They were amazing--sharp, light-weight, and attractive; they always added to our dinner table presentations. The perfect union of form and function. We probably should have replaced them five years ago, but finally did it this January. The knives are the same great quality as those that I bought so long ago, plus the wooden box is nice bonus. We'll definitely be buying more Zwilling knives in the future.
Date published: 2023-03-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great quality knives, ok quality box Just received this beautiful knife set, and am extremely impressed with the quality and style of the knives. Can't wait to use them! The box, on the other hand, was less impressive than I had been anticipating. It came with some chipped wood along the knife blade slots, and is not a secure fit, so that if you turn the box upside down you can here the knives slide around. I'll be putting them into my knife block anyways, so not too broken up about it, but if you are planning to keep them in the box it's worth noting.
Date published: 2021-03-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from form & function Beautiful knives in a very nice looking if not impractical presentation case. The knife set is fantastic quality i've come to expect from Zwilling. They are lightweight but substantial and combine both form & function in a very attractive useful way. Wash up well. The box however was quite disappointing. The case itself had splintery/chipped wood along the slats where the knife blades are to sit. Was hoping the box would be an added plus but unfortunately seems a bit wasteful. Either way the knives are great so far.
Date published: 2024-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful box - great gift Very nicely weighted steak knifes cheese in a nice wooden box. Makes a great gift. I gifted myself one!
Date published: 2021-08-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Anniversary gift Having just received these as a gift I can't attest to longer use. But first impression, the feel nice. One solid piece, lightweight and rather sharp. I like the smooth transition from blade to handle without seams to get debris in. Cleaning should be easy. The box though feels very cheap. Also lightweight and the wood is a bit warped on the base and the lid. It fits closed and keeps everything in the box.
Date published: 2022-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Steak Knives This is not our first set of steak knives. Our old set hard to get it sharp and they were not balance. So cutting was uncomfortable and you dropped the knives. Now our new steak knives are balances, very sharp, easy to use and feels comfortable in your hands. These knives are so good we purchased a sets for our daughters. They had a meal with us and couldn't believe how easy it was to use these knives.
Date published: 2021-01-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent Knives For Just About Any Occasion These are not the finest knives you can buy, but they are great for any type of dining where snobbery is not a factor. Since they are completely stainless steel, they are dishwasher safe and coordinate with any stainless flatware. Being serrated, they are very utile. They can tear meat up a bit, but with a little finesse, it’s not an issue. These will now be my go-to knives for every occasion.
Date published: 2023-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for me The sleek modern design of these knives deserves admiration. Upon handling, the knives fit your grasp naturally and are perfectly balanced, I love to show them off as part of any table setting and they slice through anything effortlessly. The stainless steel steak knives are a necessity for any household, making a perfect wedding gift. Order an extra set for yourself or you’ll wish you had.
Date published: 2022-05-04
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_174, tr_416
  • loc_en_US, sid_39135-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Will these fit well in the block that comes with the Zwilling Pro 7 piece set?

Asked by: KandA
Thank you for contacting Zwilling! We are sorry: our 8-pc Stainless Steel Steak Knives are not designed to fit in the Zwilling Pro Block. Thank you Regards, ZWILLING
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-07-14

are these knives dishwasher safe???

Asked by: DanBoy
Yes, these knives are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the beauty and longevity of the cutlery.
Date published: 2018-10-01

Are these knives made in Germany?

Asked by: rick72
These knives are made in Spain.
Date published: 2018-09-13

We have this steak knife set but we want to purchase a complete matching set of knives with a block. Any suggestions for a matching set to go along with these steak knives?

Asked by: AKsupafly
These knives aren't designed to go with any one set- they are a beautiful complement to any style, and what you choose should depend on your personal taste. If you want the same quality of steel, you will want to stick to our Zwilling/Twin knives, here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-zwilling.html
Date published: 2018-05-07

Is there any way to purchase just the case? We have 8 of these knives, but no case. Best steak knives we have ever owned, BTW. Will not part with them.

Asked by: amvivaldi
The box is only available as part of the set. We are so pleased that you are happy with your steak knives. Thank you for your feedback.
Date published: 2018-05-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_39135-850, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 126ms
  • questions, product