Details

ZWILLING Steak Sets 4-pc, Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set

$54.99
ZWILLING 4-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 109.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_79
  • loc_en_US, sid_39135-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39135-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 54 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

UPC Code: 110116, dimension:5.5x1x11 inches

• UPC Code: 11016, dimension:5.5x1x11 inches

Specifications

• Item no. 39135-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of edge: serrated edge
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.85 lbs
ZWILLING Steak Sets 4-pc, Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set
4.9 (109)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING 4-pc Stainless Steel Serrated Steak Knife Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 109.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of the Most Useful Items in Our Kitchen We love these steak knives. We have a set of 8 we bought 6 years ago, and find that we use them all day every day- not only for meals but for paring and snacking, such as slicing fruit. We even toss them in the dishwasher, and they are as sharp as they were the day we bought them. Too many times we found they had all been used in one way or another during the day, so we decided we needed another 8. They were out of stock but we were willing to wait for them!
Date published: 2021-02-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Time Tested I have had these knives for over 12 years. Just ordered more. Very, Very slight difference but it is hard to tell. These are great balanced steak knives. Love them
Date published: 2020-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from very well made we have this exact set for over 15 years now and totally in love with our set of eight so we decided to give each of our married kids a set of 4 each to start off the numbers on the knifes are still the same so they can add to their own collection
Date published: 2020-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knifes ever These knives are better than my set of Cutco steak knives. Not to mention how affordable they are. I’m extremely happy with my purchase.
Date published: 2022-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling for the win! We were looking for beautiful steak knives to accompany our kitchen refresh and match our new 18/10 stainless silverware. My Henckle steak knife has performed wonderfully for the past 10 years, so I started with Henckle. Their Zwilling brand didn't disappoint! These knives are manufactured in Spain, they are lightweight but firm and sparkle and shine beautifully. I will proudly display these with any table set!
Date published: 2021-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It cuts! Finally found a knife that will cut thru everything!!! My husband has difficulty with cutting his food quickly, efficiently and thoroughly. I've gone thru dozens of styles, shapes, products until I found these. Not only is HE pleased with the weight (light), shape (non-bulky) and overall sharpness of the blades but I no longer have to watch his frustration in trying to eat a hot steak!!! Kudos.
Date published: 2022-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Stainless Steel Steak Knives These steak knives compliment any place setting because they are stainless steel including the handle. They are weighted comfortably in your hand and best of all they have a beautiful scalloped serrated edge that glides through meat nicer than a traditional serrated edge.
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great compliment to my flatware I was looking for a nice set of steak knives to compliment my flatware. So many sets look like kitchen knives.......i was looking for something that went better with my place setting. The stainless steel handles and sharp blades are great. They cut my food with precision.
Date published: 2020-06-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_30, tr_79
  • loc_en_US, sid_39135-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Hello, do these come in a wooden box? Thank you

Asked by: FXP1
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! No, however our Zwilling 8pc set has the Wooden Presentation Case. We will email you directly with more information. Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-07-23

is there a difference between the ZWilling 39035-000 and the Zwilling 39135-000? I have 39035-000 and I would like to buy some more and it is important that they match. If the 39135-000 is excatly the same I would like to know

Asked by: bkp782
39035-000 is the individual item number, while 39035-000 is the item number for the set. They are the same knives. These knives are not sold individually.
Date published: 2024-01-14

Can I purchase just one knife? If so, how?

Asked by: Donna913
This knife is only available in the 4-piece set or larger.
Date published: 2018-07-02

When I look at the picture the printing on the knives say 39035. The description says 39135. Is that simply the designation for a set of 4 or is there an error?

Asked by: Paulinnr
39135 is the item number for the set, and 39035 is the item number of an individual knife.
Date published: 2018-03-12

Are these dishwasher safe?

Asked by: Christian
The knives are dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended to prevent dulling and other damage.
Date published: 2017-10-12

do you ship to the UK?

Asked by: Nelly
We do not ship overseas. Please visit https://uk.zwilling-shop.com/
Date published: 2017-07-28

How do I register a warranty on 4-pc stainless steel serrated steak knife set, item 39135-000.

Asked by: Carla and Kenneth
To register your product please click here: myaccount.zwillingonline.com/mod_productRegistrationZwilling/
Date published: 2017-05-18
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_39135-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product