Details

ZWILLING Steak Sets 4-pc, Gentlemen's Steak Knife Set with Leather Travel Case

$149.99
ZWILLING 4-pc Gentlemen's Steak Knife Set with Leather Travel Case is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 21.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_39137-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 131ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39137-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 149 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Designed in Germany, Manufactured in Spain. Inverted blade serration for a prolonged cutting edge. ZWILLING Special Formula Steel. Stamped from one single piece of steel. FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness. Hand sharpened and polished. Streamline palisander wood handle. Stainless steel three rived handle; pressure sealed. Full tang. Premium leather storage pouch with four individual slots. Specially designed for travel use. Hand-wash.

• Designed in Germany, Manufactured in Spain
  • Inverted blade serration for a prolonged cutting edge
  • ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
  • Stamped from one single piece of steel
  • FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
  • Hand sharpened and polished
  • Streamline palisander wood handle
  • Stainless steel three rived handle; pressure sealed

Specifications

• Item no. 39137-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: german stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 4
  • Colour handle: brown
  • Substance handle: palisander
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.85 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING 4-pc Gentlemen's Steak Knife Set with Leather Travel Case is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 21.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from JA Henckel's decline in quality. 1. The case is missing sections of stitching, so two of the knives are in a single slot intended for one (1) knife. 2. The handles are think and more suitable for a fondue fork than a steak knife. 3. Overall impression on me is so unfavorable, I considered discarding them in the trash as I could never use them, much less present them as a gift was was my intention. PHOTO: I have a photo of the above and would send it to you but this reply form does not allow attachments. IF you can provide an eMail address, I will send the photo of the missing stitching and it also displays how the knives nest together in the same space intended for one (1) blade.
Date published: 2022-01-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Surprise at the table! Surprise and delight your friends and family when you pull these knives out at a picnic. Or at a camp site. Or when you're traveling and your options are sparse. Elegant event or simple wine and cheese, these compact knives sleekly cut your food. Good gift for the people that find enjoyment in having the right tools at all times.Great gift. Not just for gentlemen. For women too.
Date published: 2020-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These are great for traveling and as gifts. I take mine to the mountains for BBQ nights as most AirBnb's don't provide quality steak knives. We look forward every year to our summer holiday in the mountains and we love to BBQ, so can't leave home without these. The leather carrying case protects the knives and looks good as well, which makes it good for gifts as well
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ladies and Gentlemen Everyone loves a good steak knife, so why suffer with cheap ones. Travel with these beauties and you'll always have a knife that will slice your steak perfectly. The serration is inverted so there's little wear and they're made from high carbon German steel so you know their going to last a lifetime. Extremely comfortable and beautiful wood handle. And the leather case is the perfect travel companion. It's the perfect gift for the meat lover in your life.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Personalized steak set! A perfect gift knife for mens, great father's day gift, and ideal for anyone who liked to have personalized knives. This steak set comes in leather case, excellent travelling kit either for outdoor or indoor. This inverted blade serration prolongs sharp cutting edge, wide blade cuts through steaks effortless. This steak set is unique and durable. Designed in Germany, and manufactured in Spain. Hand washing is recommended.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A stunning collection of 4 steak knives for that special man in your life, complete with a leather carrying case. The long, serrated edge is different than most other steak knives. this will cut through any steak or meat. Beautiful riveted handles that are very comfortable and give a good grip. Hand sharpened, and you can tell you have something of quality and with a special feel in your hand.
Date published: 2020-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from impress the table I love this set. The slim wood handles are so elegant. The forged German steel blades are very sharp. I love the serration pattern. They cut through my steak precisely and stay sharp for a long time because only the longer teeth come in contact with the plate. The leather case smells great and it fits nicely in my inner jacket pocket. I love pulling them out at work dinners. Very impressive.
Date published: 2020-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great steak knife gift set The perfect gift set of steak knives. This set with the travel case is great for on the go, traveling, going to the mountains or beach. With the ice hardened and inverted serration, these knives will be a great addition to any table setting and great for slicing steaks with ease. The Palisander wooden handles look really nice on this blade style too.
Date published: 2020-04-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_39137-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 114ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;