Details

ZWILLING Stainless Steel Flatware 5-pc, Flatware serving set

{"no-color-5-pcs_5-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"5-pc","ID":"5-pcs_5-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 5-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"22770-905-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -76%
$85.00 $19.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -76%
$85.00 $19.99
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
*D* Opus 5 Pc Hostess Prepack is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 42.
  • y_2021, m_7, d_26, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_22770-905, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 133ms
  • reviews, product

Description

This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This product may have damaged or no packaging.

Specifications

• Item no. 22770-905
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Vietnam
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: polished
  • Number of parts: 5
ZWILLING Stainless Steel Flatware 5-pc, Flatware serving set
$85.00 $19.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
*D* Opus 5 Pc Hostess Prepack is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 42.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute hostess set! Just cute and simple! This is a perfect 5pc. hostess set, and a great deal for the price. This has a comfortable handle and scratched-free shiny finish. This will add beauty to your table setting. Ideal gifting set for friends and family. Each piece is produced from an optimal combination of 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel offers the best corrosion resistance and will not tarnish. This hostess set is dishwasher safe, so cleaning is a breeze.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I am in love with this set! I got this set to replace a dwindling and starting to rust set. The style is gorgeous I love the handles! I've had these for a few weeks they've held up beautifully in the dishwasher. I'd definitely buy this set again!
Date published: 2021-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful wedding gift Received these as one of our wedding gifts and its instantly become one of our favorites. The gift purchaser loved them so much they even got themselves a set!
Date published: 2020-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very nice Very nice quality, and weightiness. Has a good balance in the hand and very attractive setting! Excellent price point for quality 18/10 flatware!
Date published: 2021-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Flatware This is a beautiful set of Stainless Steel flatware. Fits perfectly in your hand. Heavy but not too heavy for children. So glad I purchased.
Date published: 2020-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from *Perfect* The "Opus" style flatware set is just perfect! It is sleek and stylish. Perfect for everyday and special occasions. Just love it!
Date published: 2020-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Set Beautiful, elegant flatware. Quality product. I cannot wait to use it in the future when hosting - after the pandemic, of course.
Date published: 2021-02-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Flatware Attractive and great quality flatware. Fits in my hand and is comfortable. Forks and spoons are not too large. Great purchase.
Date published: 2021-03-07
  • y_2021, m_7, d_26, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_15, tr_27
  • loc_en_US, sid_22770-905, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 117ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;