Details

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply 7-pc, stainless steel, Cookware Set

$329.99
ZWILLING Spirit 3-ply 7-pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 84.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_22, tr_62
  • loc_en_US, sid_64090-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"64090-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 329 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply gets you in the mood to cook. Thanks to a thick, aluminum core, these versatile pans are fast-heating and boast an even cooking surface. The exclusive, stay cool handles are designed for easy maneuvering with oven mitts and the dripless pouring rims help prevent kitchen spills. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids allow you to effortlessly monitor your cooking.

• Set includes 10" fry pan, 2-qt saucepan w/lid, 3-qt saute pan w/lid, and 6-qt dutch oven
  • 3-ply construction from rim to rim – 3mm, Thick aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly
  • Large, stay-cool loop handles designed for easy maneuvering and control while wearing oven mitts
  • Flared rim for clean and dripless pouring
  • Tempered glass lid for easy monitoring of cooking
  • Oven safe up to 500°F / coating and glass lids 400°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Compatible with gas, induction, ceran, halogen, and electric cooktops

Specifications

• Item no. 64090-000
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Surface finishing: satin finished
  • Bottom technology: Sigma Clad
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 7
Measurements
  • Net weight: 20.94 lbs
  • Length of product: 21.97 in
  • Width of product: 13.98 in
  • Height of product: 6.97 in
ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply 7-pc, stainless steel, Cookware Set
4.8 (84)
Added to basket View basket checkout
The Spirit 3-Ply Cookware Series

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply Cookware Series

ZWILLING Spirit 3-ply 7-pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 84.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Stainless You can't beat a set of quality stainless steel cookware. These pans are a very nice weighted 3 ply cookware so they heat up quickly and evenly. The handle design keeps them from getting hot even over long cooking times. And who doesn't love a glass lid! Keep an eye on your food without having the lift the lid and lose heat. They clean up very easy or can go into the dishwasher. Stainless steel will never wear out, chip or peel; you'll have it for a lifetime. They can also go on any type of stove; so if you upgrade to an induction stove, these pans will still work.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What I've been looking for I've been looking for "grown up" cook wear for 2 years now. I cook just about every day and wanted something I could take from the stove to the oven but also sanitize in the dishwasher that didn't have a coating on it I had to worry about peeling off. I found these by accident at the store and finally I found something that met all my expectations, is appealing to the eye (though not a requirement), and very high quality. I love that the pans are heavy (though fearful of dropping one on my foot lol). I use a glass top stove (not by choice) and these have worked well even with the below optimum cook top.
Date published: 2021-02-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Set, Great Price, Good Quality I've been using this set daily for several months and it is a really great set. Every piece is usable and used daily. Very durable and even cooking. Easy clean up too - just hot water soak if you have stuck on bits. Great price too for buying a set. Don't keep buying cheaper $100 sets of other cookware which only last a year or two. Buy this set and you won't need to buy others.
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent 3-ply All Clad Cookware This is very good cookware - heats quickly and cooks evenly. And the more consistent the cooking, the better the results and the easier the clean up. This 7-pc set is a great place to start, or for space-constrained kitchens. add one non-stick skillet for eggs and cheese, and you will have all you need for many great meals. Stainless steel is easy to work with. It takes high heat so searing is perfect. And for clean up, I recommend hand washing. It's entirely dishwasher safe, but for that 'new' look, take the time.
Date published: 2020-05-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from You can really use them for cooking. They help me cook food. The thick layered pans cook food evenly without scorching, even when making a delicate sauce or melting chocolate. The lip of the pans helps them pour evenly, so soup and pasta is served neatly without spilling. The size is adequate to cook chops, steaks, and wilt large amounts of vegetables and does not warp even after high heat. The handles are comfortable to hold. I do notice the lids and handles can get quite warm, so I use a pot holder. Overall I am quite pleased.
Date published: 2020-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect cookware set This is a great cookware set. It has a lot of the essential pieces in this set that you’d use all the time, so worth the investment. I really love the handles on this set, the long handles stay cool to touch and I love using them as a spoon rest for my spatulas and turners. I use the fry pan a lot and love how I can take it from the stove top to the oven. They are really well made, they don’t warp and really retain the heat well. This is a great stainless steel cookware set, I’m really impressed with the Spirit collection.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It is worth to invest! For what is worth of this 7pc. Spirit Stainless Steel is more than it cost. This is by far I can recommend for anyone who's looking for at least a 3-ply construction pots and pan from rim to rim – 3mm. Construction of this pot is impressive, it's a solid piece of steel in and out for easy maintenance mainly cleaning there should be no food residue leaving around the external part of the pot. Thick aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly cooks food. Oven safe up to 500°F and glass lids 400°F. Dishwasher safe Compatible with gas, induction, ceran, halogen, and electric cooktops
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Need stainless as well as non stick I use my stainless pots and pans every single meal...I reach for my nonstick for eggs and sugary syrups or sticky foods but when making a delicate sauce (2 qt) or cooking pasta or looking for a nice meat browning with brown bits to scrape up for a sauce you need a high quality stainless set. Three ply with aluminum core ensures even heating and durability with no warps and I love the see through lids.
Date published: 2020-04-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_22, tr_62
  • loc_en_US, sid_64090-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Can you provide the dimensions of this set?

Asked by: Tony Warren
The dimensions for this set are as follows: • Tri-ply 10" Stainless Steel Fry Pan - 19.2" (long with handle) X 10.8" (diameter) X 3" (tall) • Tri-ply 2-qt Stainless Steel Saucepan - 14.8" X 7.7" X 5.3" • Tri-ply 3-qt Stainless Steel Saute Pan - 15.6" X X 8.5" X 6" • Tri-ply 6-qt Stainless Steel Dutch Oven - 13" X 11" X 7"
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-05-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_64090-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 134ms
  • questions, product