Details

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply 2-pc, stainless steel, Frying pan set

$99.99
ZWILLING Spirit 3-ply 2-pc Stainless Steel Fry Pan Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 63.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_50
  • loc_en_US, sid_64090-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 7ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"64090-003-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 99 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply gets you in the mood to cook. Thanks to a thick, aluminum core, these versatile pans are fast-heating and boast an even cooking surface. The exclusive, stay cool handles are designed for easy maneuvering with oven mitts and the dripless pouring rims help prevent kitchen spills. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids allow you to effortlessly monitor your cooking.

• Set includes 8" and 10" stainless steel fry pans
  • 3-ply construction from rim to rim – 3mm, Thick aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly
  • Large, stay-cool loop handles designed for easy maneuvering and control while wearing oven mitts
  • Flared rim for clean and dripless pouring
  • Compatible with gas, induction, ceran, halogen, and electric cooktops
  • Oven safe up to 500°F / coating and glass lids 400°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in China

Specifications

• Item no. 64090-003
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Surface finishing: satin finished
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 4.85 lbs
ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply 2-pc, stainless steel, Frying pan set
4.9 (63)
Added to basket View basket checkout
The Spirit 3-Ply Cookware Series

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply Cookware Series

ZWILLING Spirit 3-ply 2-pc Stainless Steel Fry Pan Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 63.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great value! Two of the most versatile and popular fry pan sizes. Eggs in the morning, hamburgers at night. Sauteed vegetables, grilled cheese. Do it all in these two pans. They heat quickly, hold the heat and cook evenly. They can take high heat for searing, but hold low heat to make a delicate pan sauce. They have 3 layers of clad metal - a thick interior layer of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of 18/10 steel. Because it cooks so evenly - no burn spots and clean-up is easy. It is dishwasher safe, but if you can, hand wash. It will look like new for years and years and years to come.
Date published: 2020-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great fry pan set This is a great stainless steel fry pan set. I really love the handles on this set, the long handles stay cool to touch and I love using them as a spoon rest for my spatulas and turners. I use the 10” fry pan a lot and love how I can take it from the stove top to the oven. They are really well made, they don’t warp and really retain the heat well. This is a great stainless steel fry pan set, I’m really impressed with the Spirit collection.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This set is perfect for a someone to dip into cooking with stainless steel. These pans are made with a 3 ply construction, or 3 layers, with the center being aluminum. Aluminum is an amazing heat conductor so the pans heat evenly and quickly. They will go into oven up to 500F - perfect for broiling.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic set I've used Zwilling for years and have always loved their non-stick products, but recently I switched to this stainless steel set and am just as impressed. My veggies sautée so perfectly and everything I cook in these pans cooks so evenly and quickly. Obviously, like any stainless steel set, there will sometimes be some sticking on very high heats, but I rarely cook on very high heat (better for longevity anyway!) and these two pans still do a fantastic job not sticking on medium high heat. Love love love!
Date published: 2023-02-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Really nice set of fry pans for the price. The thick bottoms stay flat on any cooking surface, heat quickly and evenly. Perfect for searing, frying and browning. Stay cool handles are a plus making manuvering the pans easy on the stove top.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great value for excellent quality fry pans. Has the the same features offered in cookware twice the price. The 3 ply construction allows for fast even heating. Perfect on my induction cooktop, and can also be used in the oven up to 500 degrees. The V shaped handle, does not get hot on the cooktop, and is often only available in higher priced fry pans. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe, the pans look just as good as the day I purchased them. Extremely pleased with these.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pair of Pans The thickness of these pans provides quick and even heating. Perfect for browning, searing, and frying. Good weight and easy clean up.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Performs exactly as one would expect from Henckels When one buys class there are always expectations and these pans do not disappoint!
Date published: 2016-12-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_13, tr_50
  • loc_en_US, sid_64090-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Is 8 and 10 inch a cooking surface or the whole diameter of the pans? Thanks!

Asked by: Hsol
No 8" is Approx. 7.7" 10" Pan is Approx.. 9.7"
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-08-11

Is this set made of 18/10 stainless steel?

Asked by: Hsol
Yes
Date published: 2023-08-11

Does this set come with lids?

Asked by: jm48
We ar srory no
Date published: 2021-04-07

May I know the grade of stainless steel in this set as in 200 series, 300 series etc ? Thanks.

Asked by: koi99
Our stainless steel cookware is made from 18/10 stainless steel.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-07-26
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_64090-003, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product