Details

ZWILLING Spirit Ceramic Nonstick 10-pc, Pots and pans set

$399.99
ZWILLING Spirit Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set, 10-pc, Stainless Steel is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 213.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_41, tr_172
  • loc_en_US, sid_64080-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-6-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"6-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"64080-001-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 399 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply gets you in the mood to cook. Thanks to a thick, aluminum core, these versatile pans are fast-heating and boast an even cooking surface. The exclusive, stay cool handles are designed for easy maneuvering with oven mitts and the dripless pouring rims help prevent kitchen spills. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids allow you to effortlessly monitor your cooking.The ZWILLING Spirit ceramic nonstick coating is a healthy alternative to traditional coatings. Less oil is required and no toxic fumes are released into the air when the pan is heated at high temperatures.

• Set includes 8" fry pan, 10" fry pan, 1-qt saucepan w/lid, 2-qt saucepan w/lid, 3-qt saute pan w/lid, and 6-qt ducth oven w/lid
  • 3-ply construction from rim to rim – 3mm, Thick aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly
  • Nonstick ceramic coating is environmentally friendly - no harmful fumes are released into the environment when heated
  • Large, stay-cool loop handles designed for easy maneuvering and control while wearing oven mitts
  • Flared rim for clean and dripless pouring
  • Tempered glass lid for easy monitoring of cooking
  • Oven safe up to 500°F / coating and glass lids 400°F
  • Dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 64080-001
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: satin finished
  • Bottom technology: 3 Ply
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 25.37 lbs
  • Length of product: 21.97 in
  • Width of product: 13.98 in
  • Height of product: 8.98 in
ZWILLING Spirit Ceramic Nonstick 10-pc, Pots and pans set
4.1 (213)
Added to basket View basket checkout

NON-TOXIC CERAMIC COOKWARE FOR EASY RELEASE

Enjoy the pure, quick-releasing ZWILLING Spirit ceramic nonstick cookware. Featuring a toxic-free ceramic nonstick coating, this stylish, blue-coated cookware is a reliable kitchen must-have.

A PURER PRODUCT

Toxic-free, ceramic nonstick coating made without the use of PFAS, PFOA, PTFE, lead, and cadmium.

SUPERIOR STEEL

With its tri-ply, stainless-steel construction and a thick aluminum core, you’ll enjoy perfectly browned dishes, without sticking.

INDUCTION SAFE

Spirit cookware is compatible with all stovetops, including induction, and oven safe to 400°F.

COMFORTABLE HANDLES

The ergonomic handles are designed for easy maneuvering with oven mitts, and feature a hanging loop for easy storage.

EASY CLEAN UP

With this dishwasher-safe cookware, you’ll enjoy quick release and easy clean up every time you cook.

QUICK STEAMING

Tempered glass lid locks in moisture and lets you monitor the cooking process. Steam veggies and boil water, faster.

Spirit 3-Ply Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Series

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Series

ZWILLING Spirit Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set, 10-pc, Stainless Steel is rated 4.1 out of 5 by 213.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Disappointing Quality From A Trusted Brand I purchased these pots and pans 3 years ago at considerable cost because I expected long-lasting high quality cookware from Henckels—a brand whose knives I’ve used and recommended for decades. I couldn’t have been more disappointed with the performance of these pans. The non-stick surface began chipping and discoloration within the first 60 days, and food stuck to the pans frequently. I struggled through 3 years of use, just to try to get my money’s worth, but finally relented and bought a different set of cookware. I’m relieved that I can finally retire this set, and my negative experience with it has caused me to re-examine my loyalty to their knives as well.
Date published: 2021-02-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Doesn't last For the expensive price-tag, we thought we were getting what we paid for. Sadly like many others after a little while foods started sticking. The dark spots left in the pan seen in other photos started first. We didn't think too much of this and accepted that. The last straw; yesterday we cooked egg whites using coconut oil like we've done so many times prior. The egg white stuck to the pan and even after soaking over night would not come off. We resorted to heating water for a period of time to see if that would release the egg white from the surface. It helped some but we were unable to get all the egg off.
Date published: 2019-10-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Confused on the 5 stars. Run.. run fast and far away from these pans. The FIRST time you use them they are so wonderful. After that.. they are horrible, & get worse every time. I got them at Christmas, it’s May 17th & tonight I’m going to throw them away instead of washing them. I was looking for heavy duty pans that wouldn’t warp when we cooked. Couldn’t even cook an egg on one tonight. Food sticks, then burns onto the pan. You can’t clean them. I NEVER put them in the dish washer. Money wasted because I bought the full set plus extras. Horrible. I would rather have the old ones I had that curved up & warped when we cooked.
Date published: 2021-05-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Coating Scatches too easily I bought this set for my daughter to be her first real cookware set. We had bought a small skillet with a lid previously and liked it. The large skillet in the set at first was great! Only been used gently 3 times before I noticed little scratches. With time it has only gotten worse. We started to use them in March and it is only July. This is not going to last well at all!
Date published: 2019-07-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by from I tried to like this set A wood spoon just knocked off some ceramic coating the into our food. I don’t typically leave reviews, but I need to on this one. The coating is not good. We hand wash and use silicon or wood utensils. I noticed some of the coating coming off around the rim and was concerned. Given our spend, I was committed to this set. It’s just not holding up. We wanted a better option for non-stick. There are some positives: great looking, excellent lids, nice handles, heat up fast and even. However, with the coating flaking off of our everyday items, I am very disappointed. I tried to like this set, thought flaking on first pan was a fluke. I kept trying to like this set. Sadly, after only 4-5 months, we are in the market for a new set and new brand And very item in this set has failed. I’ll use the knife set that came with it and I’m happy with that, but unfortunately that will be all.
Date published: 2020-05-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful heavy pans I had to buy a pan set that would work on my new Induction stove top 25 months ago. These pans are what I chose and I LOVE them. They are my everyday pans, and they are still in near-perfect shape. I never put them in the dishwasher, use only non-scratch utensils and NEVER tap my utensils on the lip of the pans, though sometimes I catch myself wanting to, it's a habit set in most cooks brain to do this without thinking. Anyway, I'm careful not to abuse my pans and they are in great condition, no visible wear, just a little staining on the outside of the pan from spills which I could remove if wanted, but I don't care. BTW, I took these photos 10 minutes ago. I don't normally post reviews but I felt that Zwilling was not getting a fair shot from the few reviews who insist they haven't abused their pans...I'm not believing that at all when I clearly see scratches in the bottom of their pans.
Date published: 2022-03-14
Rated 1 out of 5 by from We Loved These Pans (for about a month) I'm very disappointed in this set. My husband and I saved money for months to get a new set of cookware. The salesperson convinced us to spend a little extra and buy Zwelling. So we stretched our budget, and wish we hadn't. The nonstick bottoms started chipping away immediately. So we set those 2 aside and just used the frying pan, and after six months, it lost its coating . Everything sticks-bad. I've had eggs I've tried to remove from the nonstick coating for a week now. The pan has soaked in warm water, ice frozen water, just water for days, and the eggs won't come off. Save yourself your hard earned money, and look elsewhere. It's so disappointing.
Date published: 2020-10-06
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Terrible cooking surface I have had this cookware less than a year - the surface started out great! No problems cooking eggs and other things, slides right off. Well, the honeymoon period has worn off and now, even using butter or olive oil - EVERYTHING STICKS! Cannot recommend this cookware!
Date published: 2019-05-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_41, tr_172
  • loc_en_US, sid_64080-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

Will the Zwilling Titanium pasta and steamer inserts fit with the Spirit stock pot?

Asked by: Scott0705
No Fits 6-quart Dutch oven
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-10-19

What is the difference between these and the titanium set from Costco?  They look very much alike

Asked by: Wonderert
The Zwilling Titanium Cookware Set is a new improved version of our Ceraforce with polished stainless steel exterior and the handles are rounded. The Spirit is the older version and has the brushed stainless steel exterior and handles are indented.
Date published: 2022-05-11

What is the diameter of all six pots and pans? Will the lids from any of the four pots fit the two frying pans?

Asked by: JillPro
Dutch Oven: 11.02” Sauté Pan: 9.45” 2qt Sauce Pot: 7.09” 1qt Sauce Pot: 5.51” 8” Fry Pan: 7.87” 10’Fry Pan: 10.24” The lids are not interchangeable.
Date published: 2022-04-19

If you should avoid olive oil, what is the best oil to use?

Asked by: ColeyB
You don't have to avoid olive oil, just don't cook with it at high heat (it does not have a high enough smoking point). Avoid all cooking sprays with aerosol, they will damage the coating.
Date published: 2022-05-15

Is the cookware suitable for induction stove tops? This is not listed on your website nor any packing material for the cookware set. 

Asked by: Sdlang13
Our Spirit cookware is induction compatible.
Date published: 2022-10-04

Is this cookware's mineral inorganic ceramic?

Asked by: Hsiao
We use a traditional Thermolon Ceramic Nonstick Coating on our Spirit cookware, It is PTFE and PFOA free.
Date published: 2018-08-30

Have you changed your process for the non-stick coating? I have had my set for less than 6 months and the 12in skillet has already degraded to the point that absolutely everything sticks to it? If all is the same, I would prefer to just get my money back!

Asked by: boleary720
What good is a warranty when you haven't changed your process to fix the very obvious problem that everyone seems to be having...a $400 set of "non-stick" pans that everything sticks to in less than 6 months?!? We can get a $12 TFal pan at a supermarket that will perform better than that but, as opposed to standing by your product, I have to mail the set out every 6 months for replacement?!? For LIFE!?!? These were purchased based on a name that used to be known for quality...apparently, that is not the case anymore.
Answered by: Boleary720
Date published: 2019-09-23

We’ve used our cookware for about two years! My main concern is that the “coating” is peeling off around the edges. Is this safe? Normal? Almost every pan and skillet is peeling!

Asked by: Ramonaw100
Thank you for your feedback. Without actually seeing the pans and knowing how they were used, we can't determine why they are peeling. However, you can click on the below link to learn more warranty process and how to go about returning the pans for review. If you have additional questions, please email us directly at info@zwillingus.com, any of our associates will be more than happy to assist you. https://www.zwillingonline.com/warranty.html
Date published: 2022-12-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_64080-001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product