Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall Glassware 2-pc Coffee Glass Mug Set

$34.99

Serve hot and cold drinks with this stylish 2-piece set

• Double wall maintains ideal drink temperature
  • Lightweight, durable borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and freezer safe
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Coffee Mug Set, Clear is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 1156.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_312, tr_844
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-095-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Tea times and coffee breaks just got more stylish with this sleek 2-piece mug set. The chic, translucent, double wall glass design maintains the toasty temperature of coffee and other hot beverages while remaining cool to the touch on the outside. You can also serve hot toddies or mulled wine on a cold winter day.

Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature, without messy condensation or the need for a coaster. Exceptionally durable due to their high quality, sturdy borosilicate glass construction, these glasses are both dishwasher safe and lightweight, making them a perfect option for outdoor dining.

• Set includes 2 coffee glass mugs
  • Double wall glasses maintain perfect temperature of beverages. Keep hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation
  • Made from high-quality, durable borosilicate glass mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Comfortable to grip mug handle
  • Lightweight, excellent for dining outdoors
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-095
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.49 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.38 qt
  • Length of product: 3.58 in
  • Width of product: 4.76 in
  • Height of product: 4.49 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall Glassware 2-pc Coffee Glass Mug Set
4.9 (1156)
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento Plus is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. Each Sorrento Plus glass features an ergonomic handle that fits comfortably in hand. These glasses make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Made of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COMFORTABLE HANDLES

Beautiful and functional Sorrento Plus glasses feature sturdy, easy-to-grip handles that fit comfortably in your hands.

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Coffee Mug Set, Clear is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 1156.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Glass cracked It was nice to have them. Latte macchiato is so beautiful looks inside this mug. But recently I made cappuccino and glass and broken. I don’t know if there is any warranty or replacement?
Date published: 2020-11-03
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Broken Glass We recently bought 8 of these price, but lovely mugs for our office. We love the look of them for our espresso drinks but recently had one crack in the dishwasher. We are nervous about the rest of them as we have only had them 3-4 weeks.
Date published: 2017-01-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Double walled coffee cups I absolutely love how this cup keeps my hot coffee hot for much longer than other cups. The clean design is also quite gorgeous. The handle does seem to be the weak point in the glass. We’ve owned multiple sets and have not yet gotten them to last much more than a year. They say dishwasher safe top rack and that’s how we roll. We’ve taken great pains to keep them safe, but continue to have the same crack show up right above the handle. I truly think it’s a weak point in the design. We are also trying the tea cups (no handle, but significantly smaller) to see if those last longer.
Date published: 2021-08-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant, chic and practical I received the Zwilling double walled coffee mugs as a wedding gift. I had always liked the look of the double walled glasses but was very impressed with how practical they are. They keep your drink piping hot (or cold) while keeping your hands at a normal temperature. They are easy to clean and feel durable enough for glass mugs. The one small drawback I would say is that (as with many glass products) you have to be careful of extreme temperature fluctuations. I usually put my ice cubes into my glasses first, but not for these ones. Regardless I highly recommend these glasses.
Date published: 2021-07-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Favorite Mug My favorite time of day is enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee in the morning. I can sit for 20 to 30 minutes sipping my coffee and the temperature will remain the same Nothing worse than pouring coffee into a mug and having it cool down 5 minutes later. This mug keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. I love the aesthetics of the glass and the fact that you’re hands don’t get burned holding the mug. I purchased 6 of these 2 years ago and recently purchased 8 additional because two of them accidentally broke. These are my go to mugs and I will continue to purchase.
Date published: 2022-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keeps the morning coffee hot - yes, for real! Every mug serves at least 2 purposes: a vessel for your morning coffee, and a way to keep the coffee hot and ready to drink. The only problem is most mugs fail at #2, which for me is their main reason I use them in the first place. Except these beauties actually work…and work well. The double walled insulated glass works absolute magic with hot liquids. I can actually savor my coffee instead of hurry to finish it before it’s like warm. And because it’s glass, it doesn’t effect the flavor like a metal thermos does. In short, it’s a game changer for coffee drinkers!
Date published: 2021-06-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lightweight, Elegant & Effective! These cups are so lightweight compared to regular old glass mugs and the handles on them make them easy to hold in your hand! I love how clean and elegant the glass is since the branding information is on the bottom and you can only see the coffee inside the double wall. I’ve noticed how my coffee stays hot for longer or colder for longer than other cups which makes me very happy! I look forward to purchasing more to add to my collection!!
Date published: 2021-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Mugs I Have I am an addictive person with mugs, I have over 30 mugs from different countries, brands . But these are my favorites. The texture and how it holds my coffee hot. Simply the masters
Date published: 2021-03-06
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_312, tr_844
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Where is this made?

Asked by: JC2020
This style is made in China.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-12-01

I Had a mug also crack in the top rack of dishwasher. Purchased 12/18. Is there any warranty. 

Asked by: Vickie C
Please contact Consumer Relations at consumerrelations@zwillingus.com, any of our associates will be more than happy to provide you with optimum assistance regarding your recent ZWILLING purchase.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-30

Is the logo on the bottom painted or etched?

Asked by: AGGG

Can you confirm that the logo on the bottom of the cups is lead and cadmium free?

Asked by: BecW
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product