Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 9-pc, Coffee glass set

Glassware for the Table

-51%
{"no-color-9-pcs_9-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"9-pc","ID":"9-pcs_9-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 9-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-119-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -51%
$101.00 $49.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -51%
$101.00 $49.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Zwilling Sorrento Double-Wall Coffee and Beverage 9-pc Glassware Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 8.
  • y_2021, m_4, d_10, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-119, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 147ms
  • reviews, product

Description

• Produced by hand (Blown glass)
  • Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Excellent breaking strength
  • Dishwasher-safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-119
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Number of parts: 9
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 9-pc, Coffee glass set
$101.00 $49.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Zwilling Sorrento Double-Wall Coffee and Beverage 9-pc Glassware Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from love this set I love this set. The glasses are lightweight and super durable. I love them for both hot and cold beverages. They always stay condensation free and cool to the touch. The double wall design keeps everything at temperature for a long time allowing me to sip at my leisure. The straw spoons are perfect for stirring and sipping. The brush makes keeping them clean a breeze. I love using the taller glasses for smoothies along with the straws and they are also for perfect for egg creams. I bought this set for myself but it will be my go to gift for any occasion.
Date published: 2021-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Beveage Set I bought this lovely glassware set after investing in a fancy coffee machine. They keep my coffees and lattes warm until I finish them, while the exterior of the glasses stay cool. I like that they don't sweat and that I don't have to worry about using a coaster.. What I like the most is creating a coffee shop beverage and enjoying the presentation,. The stirrers that are also straws add to the enjoyment of using these coffee and latte pieces. A straw to clean the stemmed spoons/straws is included to provide easy cleaning and maintenance.
Date published: 2021-03-30
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Stylish but fragile Love these but they are really fragile. One cup broke the second time washing it.
Date published: 2021-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome gift set I absolutely love these double wall glasses! The tumblers are perfect for hot or cold beverage; ideal for a frozen summer cocktail! They don’t sweat or get too cold to hold. The coffee mugs are amazing and keep your coffee hot longer. They’re made from a very durable glass and are even dishwasher safe. The new stainless straw spoons are so cool and great for scooping up a smoothie. So thoughtful that a straw cleaning brush is included. An ideal gift for a high school or college graduate!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The best latte mugs/tumblers These are excellently crafted and fit perfectly in your hands while sipping a latte or smoothie. I love these mugs for hot drinks as the double wall perfectly maintains temperature of contents while keeping outer layer at room temperature. They’re a larger size which makes them truly versatile and not just for coffees.
Date published: 2021-04-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful gift set The double walled glass is a game changer! Hot beverages stay hot and cold beverages stay cool. They are super lightweight and so comfortable in your hand. Guests always comment on how nice they are. I love that this set comes with bioth the mugs and latte glasses. The stainless stir-straws are handy and great for the environment as well.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bought this as a hostess gift...well made lightweight glass that makes latte's look so nice. Additional long handle spoons are also a nice addition. Such a great price and my friend loved them, so bought one for myself as well.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is great variety pack! These glasses are so durable and lightweight. The spoons are a nice accessory to have too!
  • y_2021, m_4, d_10, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-119, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;