Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 4-pc Coffee Glass Mug Holiday Set

$63.99

The perfect seasonal glass to serve your favorite hot and cold beverages

• Double wall maintains ideal drink temperature
  • Lightweight handle is comfortable to hold
  • Microwave and freezer safe 
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 4-pc 12oz. Double Wall Glass Coffee Mug Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 174.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_37, tr_137
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-116, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 134ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-116-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 63 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Welcome winter with these elegant holiday mugs. This set features 4 double wall mugs adorned with festive snowflakes. Whether you are enjoying a warming coffee, a soothing tea, or decadent hot chocolate, these mugs turn every beverage into a special holiday treat.

Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature, without messy condensation or the need for a coaster. Each Sorrento Plus glass features an ergonomic handle that fits comfortably in hand. Exceptionally durable due to their high-quality, sturdy borosilicate glass construction, these glasses are both dishwasher safe and lightweight, making them a perfect option for outdoor dining.

• Set includes 4 coffee glass mugs
  • Double wall glasses maintain perfect temperature of beverages. Keep hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation
  • Made from high-quality, durable borosilicate glass mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Comfortable to grip mug handle
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-116
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 4
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.46 lbs
  • Length of product: 3.58 in
  • Width of product: 4.84 in
  • Height of product: 4.53 in
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. These lightweight glasses are truly as beautiful as they are functional and make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a need for a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Constructed of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COOL-TO-TOUCH

Cold drinks remain cold for a long time, with no messy condensation. Keeps hot drinks hot while remaining cool to the touch.

Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 4-pc 12oz. Double Wall Glass Coffee Mug Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 174.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty, Well Crafted, and Useful I like the way the cup looks. From the double layer to the snowflakes it is clearly well made. I would have given it five stars but the cups are too light for my liking.
Date published: 2020-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Holiday Ready Purchased these double walled Snow Flake Mugs last year, and love them. The design really adds to the Holiday feel. Very festive, and a real show stopper. Love to serve my Hot Chocolates, Cappuccino, Irish Coffees, and Eggnogs in these mugs. The two layers of glass really helps keep beverages hot for longer periods of time., They are also, microwavable, and dishwasher safe which is a definite plus around holiday times. These mugs elevate your spirits and add some pizzazz to your table.
Date published: 2020-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Holiday coffee mugs The double wall glass keeps my coffee hot and on a cold fall day. Beautifully crafted! Easy to use. And snowflakes for the holiday season!
Date published: 2022-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute cups I bought these after buying a set of 8 for Mother’s Day from sur la tab got my mom. They are super cute and beautiful.
Date published: 2021-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Holiday Gift I have these unadorned double wall glassware coffee mugs and use them everyday. I am thrilled to see this beautiful holiday set with the snowflakes. These mugs keep my coffee hot while the mug stays cool to the touch. Every person I have gifted these mugs to always mentions that they use them everyday for their hot or cold beverages. And what a great price for these. Packaged two per box, it's really a great value and I solve two gifts with one purchase.
Date published: 2020-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic festive mugs I was hesitating whether or not I wanted to buy them when I already had way too many mugs. I am so glad and happy that I did. These mugs are not only functional but absolutely beautiful. I have a wooden coffee table and always have to use a coaster to protect it. You don’t need to do that with these mugs. Their snowflake designs are so festive and perfect for the holiday seasons no matter how you use them.
Date published: 2022-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome mugs I love these mugs. I don't drink my coffee at home out of any other mugs at this point. They're stylish and surprisingly durable for being double walled. They're dishwasher safe and microwave safe, but I rarely need the microwave as these mugs keep my coffee hot for plenty of time. Also great for cold drinks as well as they keep them cold and don't produce any condensation. No coasters needed!
Date published: 2022-12-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Double Glass Mugs These mugs are nice looking but not as thick as I would have expected them to be. Since the purpose of these mugs is to keep the tea or coffee warm, I would have expected them to come with a glass lid in the same pattern, which would have been nice, especially at this price point. The snowflake pattern is festive and fun. The snowflakes are offset nicely by the color of the tea in the cup!
Date published: 2022-12-05
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_37, tr_137
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-116, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Want to know the size meaning ounces of the Christmas design mugs

Asked by: Gregg27
12oz
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-10-19

Are your double wall glass coffee mugs lead and heavy metal free?

Asked by: Laynie
Yes, borosilicate glass, lead free, metal free
Date published: 2021-11-10

what's capacity is it? how much fl oz of the mug?

Asked by: celina
12 oz each.
Date published: 2022-12-21

I got these mugs for christmas and I love enjoying my coffee in it, however after only a few days one of the mugs has condensation between the wall! I have no abused or misused the mug in anyway, I have hand washed it. Is there a way to clear this up?

Asked by: JillyT
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-116, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 3ms
  • questions, product