Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 3-pc Mixed glass set

Glassware for the Table

-43%
{"no-color-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-130-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -43%
$106.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -43%
$106.00 $59.99
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall French Press and Latte Glass is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2021, m_3, d_4, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-130, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 128ms
  • reviews, product

Description

• Time-tested German engineering meetsItalian design
  • Keeps hot drinks hot while remaining coolto the touch
  • Cool drinks remain cold for a long time
  • Double wall glass is mouth blown byskilled artisans
  • Constructed of high quality, durableborosilicate glass
  • Dishwasher safe
  • French press retains essential oils for a perfect,complex brew

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-130
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 3
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 3-pc Mixed glass set
$106.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall French Press and Latte Glass is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from plunger broke with first use I'm assuming this will be taken care of through warranty, but at first washing the plunger came apart and we have never been able to get it back together so it will function as intended. I have seen this same complaint in other reviews, and I imagine this is why it's on sale now. I hope they are upgrading their design to actually be durable and functional-- maybe there's just a few bad ones in the batch, but I wouldn't buy this again. Bummer, since the double wall glass is just what we wanted.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love my new French press My new French Press and latte glasses are awesome. They look great and work perfectly. I already owned other Zwilling products and I am pleased with quality and price.
Date published: 2020-10-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Beautiful “Dribble Pot” and cups. This is a really beautiful set. The cups and carafe really hold the heat. Lose one star because it isn’t possible to pour from the carafe without it dribbling down the outside of the pot. Really annoying- has to do with the shape of the spout. So looks great and well insulated, but it’s a “dribble pot”!
Date published: 2021-02-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Solid French press set but some one glaring thing Overall it’s a good set. The double wall insults keeps things hot and the plunger isn’t flimsy. Keep in mind that this set is made with borosilicate glass and is not all that durable. I’m noticing scratches on the carafe and tumblers. While it doesn’t affect its use, it is unsightly and causes concern about the longevity of this product.
Date published: 2020-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Set The double wall glassware does a great job keeping the coffee or tea I brew in the French Press hot for a long period of time. The press and the glasses are lightweight. The press and latte glasses make a nice presentation when making coffee or tea. Also makes a lovely housewarming or other occasion gift.
Date published: 2021-01-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from fantastic French press Both then glasses and the French press are my new favorites for coffee making and drinking. I prefer this double wall mugs to my ceramic ones. Beverages stay warmer. The mug is so smooth in my hand. Love it!!
Date published: 2021-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this set...I bought a press similar to this in Italy & broke it. This is every bit as nice and top quality. Great Double Wall Glass is another nice addition to the set and keeps drinks hot.
Date published: 2021-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing set we’ve been looking for months We’ve been looking for similar set for a long time and finally found a perfect match. Quality and design and beyond expectations. No leaking, perfectly handle hot water. Definitely recommend!
Date published: 2021-01-16
  • y_2021, m_3, d_4, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-130, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What is the capacity of the French press and glasses; how many cups can they hold?

Asked by: MercyG
Capacity: French Press .84 QT Glasses 11.8 OZ
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-02-10
  • y_2021, m_3, d_4, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-130, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 127ms
  • questions, product