Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall Glassware 2-pc Latte Glass Mug Set

$44.99

Glassware for the Table

• Made of mouth blown borosilicate glass
  • Cool outside, hot inside
  • Cool contents stay cool without condensation
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Mug Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 338.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_92, tr_246
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-093, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-093-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 44 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

These modern mugs maintain the toasty temperature of lattes and other hot beverages while remaining cool to the touch on the outside. You can also elegantly serve up hot toddies, mulled wine, or special desserts thanks to their chic translucence.

Created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. Each mug is constructed from high quality, sturdy borosilicate glass for everyday durability. Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, these mugs enhance your beverage enjoyment with fine craftsmanship.

• Set of two 15-fluid ounce latte mugs
  • Double wall maintains perfect temperature of beverages. Keeps hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation
  • Constructed of high quality, durable borosilicate glass that is mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Durable and lightweight, excellent for dining outdoors. Sturdy handles fit comfortably in your hands
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher-safe
  • Mouth blown by skilled artisans.

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-093
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.50 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.48 qt
  • Length of product: 3.78 in
  • Width of product: 5.08 in
  • Height of product: 4.88 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall Glassware 2-pc Latte Glass Mug Set
4.9 (338)
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento Plus is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. Each Sorrento Plus glass features an ergonomic handle that fits comfortably in hand. These glasses make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Made of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COMFORTABLE HANDLES

Beautiful and functional Sorrento Plus glasses feature sturdy, easy-to-grip handles that fit comfortably in your hands.

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Mug Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 338.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have owned the coffee cups in the zwilling collection for a long time and they are used often. Since I gave them to my adult children as gifts, they sometimes secretly "borrow" one or two when the have guests or as their to go when visiting! I plan to get them each a few more but in the meantime, I purchased 2 of these sets. They are bigger and easier to claim as mine when I find extras at their houses. Its a running joke around here, who can get the most of moms glass mugs, this trick should slow down the game a bit!
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great cup, but careful when filing with cold/hot The cups are great, dishwasher proof and look very pretty. I've owned one for about 5 months now and love the set. Only downside was one broke when i had ice and added boiling hot water, I guess my bad with the sudden change in temp, will be more careful in the future. But great mugs, holds a grande coffee really well and holds up in the dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for coffee art! I didn't realize how beautiful lattes could be before I got these glass mugs. I love watching the milk mix while I am making my lattes. Not to mention that the double-wall makes it so that my coffee stays nice and hot for as long as I'm drinking it. These glasses are very durable having been put to abuse tests being accidentally dropped on my granite counter tops a couple of time. I don't remember the last time I used my other mugs because I love these ones so much!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keep your coffee perfect temp I'm obsessed with all of the double wall glasses. The latte mug is perfect for my morning coffee keeping it nice and warm even when I don't get to drink it right away. I also don't have to worry about my hands getting too hot because it's cool to the touch on the outside. I put mine in the dishwasher and they've held up really well, no scratches or chips.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect shape and function I've been looking for the perfect double-wall glass mug for a long and found there were many similar ones from different companies. I did have many choices for these kinds of a mug, but I couldn't found the one with perfect shape & design besides Zwilling Sorrento Plus Double Wall Glass Latte Mug. The other ones have similar looks, but they have some weird handles or shapes. Zwillings' has a perfect look of a handle and a very delicate design for the double-wall glass mug. Moreover, Its function of insulation is remarkable as well. It does keep my coffee warm relatively for a long so I can enjoy the warm cup of coffee in the morning even though the severe cold weather in NYC. and I like the clear light cling sound of tapping the glass with my fingernails! LOVE IT!
Date published: 2020-12-08
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Keeps drinks hot, but glass cracks We are not sure about the quality of this product. It keeps drinks hot. But while drinking a cold drink the inner glass cracked and liquid flowed into the gap, took many calls to warranty and 7 weeks to get a replacement. Due to this incident we plan to look for other manufacturers.
Date published: 2020-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Just the best! These are hands down the best double wall glasses on the market. I have tried other brands only to have them leak between the layers, get cloudy in the dishwasher or break easily. Hot beverages stay hot and cold beverages stay cold without forming a sweat on the outside of the glass. I can go to bed with an ice water and wake up in the morning with ice still in the glass! I use these glasses every day, put them in the dishwasher and they look just as great as when I bought them 3 years ago.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from We love our glasses These glasses are very sturdy and light. Perfect size for our morning lattes. They protect well from the heat and they keep our drinks cool and hot for longer. Received in perfect shape...Very happy with my purchase!
Date published: 2021-05-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_92, tr_246
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-093, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

I’m interested in purchasing the Sorrento Plus 15 ounce double wall Latte Glass Mugs (39500-093). Want a 4-pack.  Do you have these?  I couldn’t find them on your website. 

Asked by: judy2011
No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-07-31

Are these double walled Sorrento mugs made in Germany or China?

Asked by: Ben1
This product is made in China.
Date published: 2022-11-10

Are these double walled glassware mugs microwave safe?

Asked by: robinman
Yes, all Sorrento and Sorrento Plus glassware is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Date published: 2017-10-25

How tall is the Sorrento Plus mug?

Asked by: Sorerento Plus
The Sorrento Plus latte mug is 5" high.
Date published: 2017-09-14
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-093, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product