• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -30%
60.00 $41.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
60.00 $41.99
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Mug Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 9.
  • y_2020, m_3, d_27, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-093, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 182ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item No. 39500-093
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Mug Set
$60.00 $41.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware Line was created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun. Each piece has perfect functionality - whether enjoying a coffee beverage such as a latte or special dessert, Sorrento enhances the experience by maintaining the ideal temperature. The distinctive aesthetics offer a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage or dessert. 15 fl. oz.
  • Set of two 15 fl. oz. latte mugs
  • Keeps contents hot while remaining cool to the touch
  • Cold drinks stay cold longer with no condensation
  • High quality borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Mouth blown by skilled artisans.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.50 lbs
  • Length of product: 3.78 in
  • Width of product: 5.08 in
  • Height of product: 4.88 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Mug Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fill it up!! If you like hot chocolate or a foamy cappuccino, this is ideal!! I happen to like more whip cream than cocoa, so this is a perfect size. The liquid stays nice and hot and feel of the mug around my hands is comforting!! My daughter has dropped these mugs a few times and they have yet to shatter. Love this mug!!
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Indulge a Latte! The Sorrento line of double walled glasses and mugs are perfect for keeping hot thing hot and cold things cold. Specially designed to be self-insulating, they maintain the correct temperature of whatever I serve in them. They also eliminate condensation on the outside when serving cold drinks. Beautifully shaped. Just right for the hands to wrap around. Delicious way to enjoy a beverage. These latte mugs are an ideal size to hold the beverage of your choice.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The clear, double-walled glass is so light weight you won't even believe it's glass! The outside stays cool as you pour your hot coffee or tea so you never have to worry about burning your hands. I also love to watch the coffee or tea transform as you pour! My house guests actually ask for their coffee or tea to be served in these mugs!
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Holds a larger cup of coffee I bought these for my mom, and she really likes the size of them. They’re bigger than the coffee mugs, so they can hold more coffee which is always a plus. They are a nice lightweight construction, and love that you can see the different layers of coffee and foam in that perfect latte creation.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Like a "Latte" Insulated latte mugs keep your beverages hot longer. Light weight and dishwasher safe.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Drinking in style What better way to show off the layers colors of your latte than with these double walled mugs. They stay hot much longer but aren't hot to the touch!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is the BEST Latte Mug ever!! Keeps coffee warm due to the vacuum - for over an hour Also so stylish!
Date published: 2018-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them Love my mugs, light weight, big (15oz) for my green tea! Keeps tea and coffee hot way longer than a regular ceramic or china mugs. Just be careful washing them or placing them in the dishwasher, they are very delicate
Date published: 2018-11-17
  • y_2020, m_3, d_27, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-093, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Are these double walled Sorrento mugs made in Germany or China?

Asked by: Ben1
This product is made in China.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-05-10

Are these double walled glassware mugs microwave safe?

Asked by: robinman
Yes, all Sorrento and Sorrento Plus glassware is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Date published: 2017-10-25

How tall is the Sorrento Plus mug?

Asked by: Sorerento Plus
The Sorrento Plus latte mug is 5" high.
Date published: 2017-09-14
  • y_2020, m_3, d_27, h_20CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.5
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-093, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 142ms
  • questions, product