Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus Double Wall Glassware 2-pc Espresso Glass Mug Set, Double wall

$22.99

Elegant glass mugs for espresso and more

• Double wall maintains ideal drink temperature
  • Lightweight handle is comfortable to hold
  • Microwave and freezer safe
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Mug Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 236.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_78, tr_158
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-096, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 141ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-096-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 22 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Your morning espresso just got a make-over. Serve a foamy cappuccino or an aromatic Americano, all while keeping your hands comfortably cool. These glass mugs are truly as beautiful as they are functional.

Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature, without messy condensation or the need for a coaster. Each Sorrento Plus glass features an ergonomic handle that fits comfortably in hand. Exceptionally durable due to their high-quality, sturdy borosilicate glass construction, these glasses are both dishwasher safe and lightweight, making them a perfect option for outdoor dining.

• Set includes 2 espresso glasses
  • Double wall glasses maintain perfect temperature of beverages. Keep hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation
  • Made from high-quality, durable borosilicate glass mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Comfortable-to-grip mug handle
  • Lightweight, excellent for dining outdoors
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-096
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.18 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.08 qt
  • Length of product: 3.46 in
  • Width of product: 2.52 in
  • Height of product: 2.76 in
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento Plus is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. Each Sorrento Plus glass features an ergonomic handle that fits comfortably in hand. These glasses make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Made of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COMFORTABLE HANDLES

Beautiful and functional Sorrento Plus glasses feature sturdy, easy-to-grip handles that fit comfortably in your hands.

ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Mug Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 236.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant and Comforting. To Have and to Hold I enjoy my espresso in a few sips vs. a shot to the back of the throat. So I like glasses that keep hot drinks hot long enough for me to enjoy them. These double walled glasses (mugs) are perfect for that. They are specially designed to be self-insulating, they maintain the correct temperature of whatever I serve in them. These little feats of glass-blowing magic are beautifully shaped. They were designed by world renown Matteo Thun and are hand-blown by artisans. Just right for the hands to wrap around. Delicious way to enjoy an espresso - at the beginning of the day or to end it.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Water I received 2 sets of the espresso cups as a gift and one of the cups has water in it. Like the previous review I have no idea how the water got in there. I am very disappointed as I had asked for these glasses as my Christmas gift and cannot return them because the person does not live in my state and I don't want to tell her the gift was faulty I don't want her to feel bad.
Date published: 2020-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great glasses The double walled espresso glasses are perfect size for a double shot. The double walled glass helps keep it from being super hot and they also look great!
Date published: 2020-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Espresso stay hot to enjoy! Sorrento double walled insulated glasses are perfect for keeping your drinks hot or cold without feeling temperature outside while enjoying that shot of espresso. You can also enjoy every beverages for every occasions.The feel and weight of each cup is so light. It is dishwasher safe, hand washing is highly recommended. Perfect for variety of occasions gifting ideas. My daughter is creative to give away these double glasses and personally decorate each by embossing them.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sorrento plus double wall expresso cup Great way to start off the day with see thru mug !
Date published: 2022-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Expertly Crafted This product is phenomenal. I really enjoy that the glassware is made from glass blowing and you can see on the bottom of the cup where they disconnected the punty; I always appreciate artistic endeavors. The double wall is a really nice feature because if you grab the cup directly it is not too hot to touch. The handle is another nice feature and the glass feels very light and airy. Overall, it is a really nice piece and delivers on aesthetics and function.
Date published: 2021-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keeps my cafe warm!!! All around great pair of double wall espresso cups. So pleased with the biggest factor “warmth”, these little gems keep every cup poured consistently warm. Aesthetically beautiful, elegant, and also comfortable handling. I would highly recommend these. Seem very strong too for glass cups. I’m so pleased with these, that I’ll be purchasing the mugs that match for my everyday coffee.
Date published: 2021-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Finally!!! I've searched for a few years now for Espresso cups..I randomly came across these and so glad I did. They fit in your hand and are a comfortable fit for myself and my husband. I especially appreciate the fact that they are double walled so I don't burn my fingers while drinking. Cute and modern design will be purchasing a few more sets.
Date published: 2021-05-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_78, tr_158
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-096, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Can the Sorrento Plus2-pc mug be used in a micowave oven?

Asked by: Anonymous
Yes
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-02-16
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-096, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 149ms
  • questions, product