30.00 $20.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
30.00 $20.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Mug Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 26.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-096, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 153ms
  • reviews, product

Description

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware Line was created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun. Each piece has perfect functionality - whether enjoying a coffee beverage such as a latte or special dessert, Sorrento enhances the experience by maintaining the ideal temperature. The distinctive aesthetics offer a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage or dessert. 2.7 fl. oz.
  • Set of two 2.7 fl. oz. espresso mugs
  • Keeps contents hot while remaining cool to the touch
  • Cold drinks stay cold longer with no condensation
  • High quality borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Mouth blown by skilled artisans.

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-096
Characteristics
  • Color: Transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Length of product: 3.46 in
  • Width of product: 2.52 in
  • Height of product: 2.76 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Mug Set
$30.00 $20.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Mug Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 26.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant and Comforting. To Have and to Hold I enjoy my espresso in a few sips vs. a shot to the back of the throat. So I like glasses that keep hot drinks hot long enough for me to enjoy them. These double walled glasses (mugs) are perfect for that. They are specially designed to be self-insulating, they maintain the correct temperature of whatever I serve in them. These little feats of glass-blowing magic are beautifully shaped. They were designed by world renown Matteo Thun and are hand-blown by artisans. Just right for the hands to wrap around. Delicious way to enjoy an espresso - at the beginning of the day or to end it.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Espresso stay hot to enjoy! Sorrento double walled insulated glasses are perfect for keeping your drinks hot or cold without feeling temperature outside while enjoying that shot of espresso. You can also enjoy every beverages for every occasions.The feel and weight of each cup is so light. It is dishwasher safe, hand washing is highly recommended. Perfect for variety of occasions gifting ideas. My daughter is creative to give away these double glasses and personally decorate each by embossing them.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Water I received 2 sets of the espresso cups as a gift and one of the cups has water in it. Like the previous review I have no idea how the water got in there. I am very disappointed as I had asked for these glasses as my Christmas gift and cannot return them because the person does not live in my state and I don't want to tell her the gift was faulty I don't want her to feel bad.
Date published: 2020-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lattes and espressos seem to taste better in these glasses! These are the first glasses and mugs I grab when making a hot or cold drink at home. Nice that they stay at the temperature they should for awhile. Be careful with the double layered glass, as these can crack or chip if not treated with kid gloves! Perfect gift!
Date published: 2020-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from hot or cold I like using this size for hot drinks as well as cold desserts. It's just the right size for puddings and ice cream treats. the handle on this glass is just the right size and shape. feels comfortable! I like when I put a cool product in the cup that I don't get the sweating!! No stains from this cup!!
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect I love love love thee espresso cups. they are a great size for my espresso machine and my perfect crema shows off so nicely! The handle is perfect and they are so durable. Several times, they were knocked over or bumped and I thought they would break for sure but they are much sturdier than they look.
Date published: 2020-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This cute espresso mugs are a must have for any espresso lover. Watch your espresso transform as it fills the mug all the while keeping your hands protected on the outside. The innovative double-walled glass keeps the outside cool and inside warm for hours on end. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set of espresso mugs Love this little espresso mug set. It’s nice having mugs for when making an espresso, it’s much easier to drink out of than using a mug that is typically too big for an espresso shot. Love the look of the double walled glass and that it retains the heat really well so the espresso doesn’t get cold.
Date published: 2020-05-20
  • y_2020, m_9, d_23, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-096, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 127ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;