• (no colour)
YOU SAVE:-30%
$43.00 $29.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-30%
$43.00 $29.99
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Coffee Mug Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6.
  • y_2019, m_10, d_19, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 11ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Coffee glass set
$43.00 $29.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware Line was created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun. Each piece has perfect functionality - whether enjoying a coffee beverage such as a latte or special dessert, Sorrento enhances the experience by maintaining the ideal temperature. The distinctive aesthetics offer a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage or dessert. 12 fl. oz.
  • Set of two 12 fl. oz. coffee mugs
  • Keeps contents hot while remaining cool to the touch
  • Cold drinks stay cold longer with no condensation
  • High quality borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Mouth blown by skilled artisans.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Coffee Mug Set is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keeps Coffee Hot Longer I bought these mugs as Christmas gifts and a set for my husband and me. The mugs are elegant, lightweight, and keep coffee hot longer. They will be enjoyed for years to come.
Date published: 2017-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love It!!! I bought to keep my coffee hot. The regular coffee cups let your coffee cool down to fast. These keep the temperature whether it is for hot or cold!!
Date published: 2018-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love these mugs Beautiful hand blown mugs. Starts my day out right. Delicate but durable. Keeps my coffee warm when I get called away. I use them every day.
Date published: 2017-08-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keeps hot drinks hot longer! Got an 8 piece set last fall & love it. One has mysteriously disappeared guess someone else loved it too.
Date published: 2017-07-24
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Broken Glass We recently bought 8 of these price, but lovely mugs for our office. We love the look of them for our espresso drinks but recently had one crack in the dishwasher. We are nervous about the rest of them as we have only had them 3-4 weeks.
Date published: 2017-01-13
  • y_2019, m_10, d_19, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

I Had a mug also crack in the top rack of dishwasher. Purchased 12/18. Is there any warranty. 

Asked by: Vickie C
Please contact Consumer Relations at consumerrelations@zwillingus.com, any of our associates will be more than happy to provide you with optimum assistance regarding your recent ZWILLING purchase.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-30
  • y_2019, m_10, d_19, h_8CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • questions, product