• (no colour)
YOU SAVE:-30%
$57.00 $39.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-30%
$57.00 $39.99
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Cappuccino Mug Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
  • y_2019, m_8, d_15, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-094, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 139ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Cappuccino set
$57.00 $39.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware Line was created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun. Each piece has perfect functionality - whether enjoying a coffee beverage such as a latte or special dessert, Sorrento enhances the experience by maintaining the ideal temperature. The distinctive aesthetics offer a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage or dessert. 15 fl. oz.
  • Set of two 15 fl. oz. cappuccino mugs
  • Keeps contents hot while remaining cool to the touch
  • Cold drinks stay cold longer with no condensation
  • High quality borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Mouth blown by skilled artisans.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Number of parts: 2
ZWILLING Sorrento Plus 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Cappuccino Mug Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent product, made the coffee better taste. I bought the double wall cups to go with the new coffee machine I bought. The cups were made of high quality materials and does a wonderful job of keeping the coffee hot, yet cool in hand. Also, it's beautifully displaying the nice work of my coffee machine.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good looking mug! I bought this set as a Christmas gift and got really positive reviews from the person it was gifted to. Its lightweight glass, the coolest part is that the outside does not get hot with hot drinks and it's big enough handle where you can grab it with all four fingers. I am definatly buying a set for myself!
Date published: 2019-01-08
  • y_2019, m_8, d_15, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-094, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Are the Sorrento Plus glasses also made in China? For being "handmade blown glass created by a renowned Italian designer" I must say "made in China" doesn't really say handmade quality to me.

Asked by: jia jia
Our Sorrento glasses are designed by Italian designer Matteo Thun and manufactured in our highly respected factory in China. All of our products are made with extraordinary care by meticulous craftsman all over the world. This series of mugs are made in China.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-30

What are the dimensions of this mug, specifically I'm interested in how tall is it?

Asked by: GaryBk
The dimensions for the packed set are 11.6" long x 11.4" wide x 8.9" tall. The glasses themselves are approximately 6.5" tall.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-05-10
  • y_2019, m_8, d_14, h_18CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-094, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 99ms
  • questions, product