ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 4-pc, Beer glass set

$49.99
$59.99
-17 %

The perfect glass to serve your favorite brew  

• Double wall maintains ideal drink temperature
  • Lightweight, durable borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and freezer safe 
ZWILLING Sorrento 4-pc Double-Wall Pint & Pilsner Glass Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 140.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_37, tr_103
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-344, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-4-pcs_4-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4-pc","ID":"4-pcs_4-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-344-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 49 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Serve beer in style with the ZWILLING Sorrento Beer Glass Set. Created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun, this distinctive glassware set offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite brews.

The set features two pint glasses and two pilsner glasses. The pint glasses feature the classic nonic-style shape found in commercial pubs, making them comfortable to hold and offering a wider mouth for easier drinking. The tall, tapered pilsner glasses feature the classic shape designed for enjoying pilsner beer. One sip and these Sorrento beer glasses are bound to become your go-to glassware for your favorite draft.

Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature, without messy condensation or need for a coaster. Exceptionally durable due to their high quality, sturdy borosilicate glass construction, these glasses are both dishwasher safe and lightweight, making them perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

• Set includes 2 nonic-style pint glass and 2 tall, tapered pilsner glasses
  • Double wall glasses maintain perfect temperature of beverages. Keep hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation
  • Glasses constructed of high-quality, durable borosilicate glass that is mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Glasses are lightweight, excellent for dining outdoors
  • Ergonomic design for ultimate comfort in hand
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-344
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 4
Measurements
  • Net weight: 3.77 lbs
  • Length of product: 9.06 in
  • Width of product: 8.27 in
  • Height of product: 8.66 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 4-pc, Beer glass set
4.9 (140)
-17% 59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. These lightweight glasses are truly as beautiful as they are functional and make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a need for a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Constructed of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COOL-TO-TOUCH

Cold drinks remain cold for a long time, with no messy condensation. Keeps hot drinks hot while remaining cool to the touch.

Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento 4-pc Double-Wall Pint & Pilsner Glass Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 140.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Sturdier Than Expected, Good Glassware Having had these beer glasses for 3-4 months now, I laugh when I had one to a friend and they say, "Woah, I don't want to break it by accident!" The glassware may feel fragile but they have held up well over regular use. The thermal insulation is great too - I'll occasionally find unmelted ice in the bottom the next day. My only complaint is that you occasionally get water spots on the inside after washing. My guess is it's just because the water droplets don't evaporate fully when drying. But that's such a minor complaint, I wouldn't let it dissuade you from purchasing. Unless one of them shatters in the next year, I see no reason not to give them 5 stars.
Date published: 2023-02-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great beer glasses This is a great set of Pint and Pilsner glasses, whether you want a cold brew, or cider, these glasses are great. I love frosting my glasses, they do great in the fridge and freezer, getting nice and cold, and really retaining that cold so you do not have to use ice cubes in your drink. I like how lightweight the glasses are and how durable they are too. Great glasses to have for your everyday beer and beverage needs!
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I don't drink beer but I have bought these as gifts to rave reviews. In no particular order of "raves" is the double wall glass which keeps hot things hot and cold things cold, without condensation accumulating on the glasses. They are made from Borosilicate which makes them break resistant which is nice because they look delicate. Last but not least, they can be put in the dishwasher. I personally would handwash them, but for many that is a plus
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Party set beer glass! This combo deal set is a great deal for the price. Each glass is designed to ensure the optimal temperature of your drink of choice. This double walled glassware maintains drink's ideal temperature, keeps drink cold longer and no condensation on the outside and keeps drinks hot without feeling hot temperature on the outside. This double wall glasses are exceptionally light but durable. It is dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I'm always talking about how the Sorrento double wall glass collection is my absolute favorite. Whether it's the coffee mugs, the wine glasses or these beer glasses I can't say enough good. Your beverage will stay cold longer (or hot if it's coffee) and your hand won't change the temperature of the beverage inside. They are dishwasher safe...say no more!
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love that you get both 14 and 16 oz. glasses in the same package! Makes for a great gift for the beer - pilsner and pint - lovers in your life! They will adore them! Let them know it's a great idea to freeze or frig them first. Glasses will stay cold or cool for a long time, and so will the beer or cider! 4 beautiful glasses for a great price!
Date published: 2020-05-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These are hands down the best double wall glasses on the market. I have tried other brands only to have them leak between the layers, get cloudy in the dishwasher or break easily. I keep these beer glasses in the freezer for a frosty serving that will stay cold until empty.
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nothing like them! I absolutely love these glasses! Beverages stay cold for a very long time and the glasses don't sweat. The only thing I'd change would be to add some weight to the bottoms to make them less easy to tip over when empty as they are somewhat fragile.
Date published: 2021-08-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_37, tr_103
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-344, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Are the ‘pint’ glasses a true 16 oz in volume?  And the volume of the pilsners?  Thanks for your attention 

Asked by: Dave LaRiv
The Pilsner style pint Glasses are 14 fl. oz. The Nonic style pint Glasses are 16 fl. oz.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-06-28

Do these beer glasses have the same insulation as the latte glass if I use them for hot coffee?

Asked by: Jenj
These are ideal for beer and other chilled liquids. You may prefer our latte glasses for hot beverages: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-sorrento-2-pc-double-wall-glass-latte-cup-set-39500-088/39500-088-0.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-06-27
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-344, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product