37.00 $25.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
37.00 $25.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Double-Wall Pint Beer Glass Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 16.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_15, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-314, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 143ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Serve up your drinks with style and substance in ZWILLING Sorrento Bar glassware. Created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage.Each glass has been designed to ensure the optimal temperature of your drink of choice. Sorrento Bar glassware maintains their drink's ideal temperature.Constructed from high quality, sturdy borosilicate glass, the double wall glasses are exceptionally durable. They are dishwasher safe, lightweight, and break-resistant, making them perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, every glass in this chic collection is unique. Equally practical and polished, the Sorrento Bar collection is bound to become your go-to glassware for alcoholic (and all) beverages.16 fl. oz. Set of two.
  • 16 fl. oz. Set of two
  • Each glass delivers the flawless function and exceptional beauty for which ZWILLING is known
  • Cold drinks remain cool for a long time
  • Mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Constructed of high quality, durable borosilicate glass
  • Dishwasher and freezer safe
  • Time-tested German engineering meets Italian design

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-314
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Length of product: 3.58 in
  • Width of product: 3.58 in
  • Height of product: 7.44 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Bar 2-pc Beer glass set
$37.00 $25.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Double-Wall Pint Beer Glass Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 16.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great lightweight beer glasses This is a great set of glasses, whether you want a cold brew, or cider, these glasses are great. I love frosting my glasses, they do great in the fridge and freezer, getting nice and cold, and really retaining that cold and so not to have to use ice cubes in your drink. I like how lightweight they are and durable too. Great glasses to have for your everyday beverage needs!
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gift this set for yourself or the beer-lovers in your life and you'll be giving the gift that keeps on giving! These glasses are ultra durable and can be put in the freezer for a chilled beer in the afternoon! The double walled glass makes them lightweight and keeps beer colder for longer. No koozies or coasters needed!
Date published: 2020-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from beer and bevs Excellent glass for beer drinkers but I like to use it for ice cream floats and sodas. My daughter loves this glass for her ice cream drinks and cold brew drinks where we can put a good amount of whip cream on top! Holds the temperature well and will not shatter if you drop it! Great glass for a variety of beverages.
Date published: 2020-04-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I purchased this for hubby to add to a Fathers Day Beer Basket. The double walled glass keeps the beer cool - we even put the glass in the freezer for a couple of minutes before serving. High quality glass, hand blown by artisans make these a beautiful addition to your glass collection.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pint Sized Pleasure What ever your pleasure; ale, stout, or cider enhance the enjoyment with these double-wall beer glasses. Durable insulated glassware keeps your beverage chilled to the last sip. Lightweight and comfortable to hold with no exterior condensation and dishwasher safe.
Date published: 2020-04-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Have a cold one This was one purchase my husband appreciates. Great size. Keeps beer cooler longer. No sweaty glass in the summer. Friends have wanted to get their own after using ours.
Date published: 2020-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this Beer glass set, the glasses are durable and can be put in the freezer for a chilled beer, they lightweight and never chip
Date published: 2020-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Chilly cold one? You bet! Keep these in the freezer so they are ready to go when a friend drops by. Awesome glasses for any beer, any day.
Date published: 2020-05-06
  • y_2020, m_7, d_15, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-314, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 15ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 125ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;