116.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -48%
116.00 $59.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Sorrento 8-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Cup Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 18.
  • y_2020, m_10, d_30, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 156ms
  • reviews, product

Description

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware was created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun. Each pieces has perfect functionality - whether enjoying a coffee beverage such as a latte or a special dessert, Sorrento enhances the experience by maintaining the ideal temperature. The distinctive aesthetics of a visually impressive way to serve you favorite beverage or dessert. Package of eight 11.8 oz. (350 ml) latte glasses.
  • Set of eight 11.8 oz. (350 ml) latte glasses
  • Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Excellent breaking strength
  • Dishwasher-safe
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Mouth blown by skilled artisans.

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-099
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 8
Measurements
  • Length of product: 3.31 in
  • Width of product: 3.31 in
  • Height of product: 5.47 in
ZWILLING Sorrento 8-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Cup Set
$116.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Sorrento 8-pc Double-Wall Glass Latte Cup Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 18.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best glasses ever! Put away your coasters and feel free to set your glasses filled with ice filled beverage glasses or cups of steaming hot coffee or cocoa on any table that is nearby. No matter how icy your beverage is, no condensation forms on the glass to drip onto your table. Hot tea, coffee, and cocoa are comfortably held to leisurely sip. These glasses are the best!!
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Glass breaks easily! Be careful We bought six of the Sorrento double walled Glasses yesterday at a Home Goods store in Erie Pa. We unpacked them, washed them and used two glasses right away for cold drinks. They were wonderful, held ice perfectly for hours. My wife finished her drink and set the glass down on the kitchen counter and the glass completely shattered (cracked) ! We are so disappointed as we have been looking for no sweat, double walled glasses that are not plastic forever. Now we don't know if we should take them back or buy more?
Date published: 2020-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful glasses! The glasses are extremely light weight, and my husband at first thought they were plastic. We have only used them for cold beverages, and there was no condensation on the outside of the glass and the beverage stayed cold for hours. They do need to be carefully used (no setting down hard on counter tops, etc) but they are worth the extra care!
Date published: 2018-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great value Great product. Should have bought these years ago. Keeps the Hot drinks hotter for much longer than regular mugs and when using these glasses for cold drinks, Oh my. Put some ice in the glass and your hands never freeze the your drink stays so cold. Just the best money I've ever spent.
Date published: 2020-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super glass for hot or cold! Bought 8 glasses 2 weeks ago! Beautiful lines, comfortable to hold, great for both hot and cold drinks- no condensation, microwave and dishwasher safe, plus pretty much unbreakable! Can't get any better!
Date published: 2018-09-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Looked great online but... Feel super flimsy, took forever to arrive... crazy how I think I’d like them better if they were made of plastic, at least then I’d know they last more than a couple uses; there are better options.
Date published: 2020-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality glass This Zwilling Sorrento Double Wall Latte Glass set is fantastic. Quality exceeded my expectation. We have a Jura and making a latte macchiato is a pleasure with these glasses!
Date published: 2020-10-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love these glasses I bought the 2-pack for myself and I love them. These are a gift. I wish the packaging weren't so value-oriented though. It says "Buy 6 get 8" on them!
Date published: 2020-03-24
  • y_2020, m_10, d_30, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_7, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

If I put these in the freezer I assume they won't frost up? I want to make root beer floats and not have the ice cream melt. Any ideas?

Asked by: Kerrie Beer
You can freeze the glasses with minimal frosting.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-06-24

Hi i am interesting in size of this glasses. 350 ml is one glass right ? not all eight together an it is good for Hot Latte too?

Asked by: tikamat
These glasses are 11.8 ounces each. They are great for hot lattes as well.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-17

One of my Sorrento glass mugs broke! I am not sure exactly why. I had finished hand washing it, and was placing it to drain when I noticed there was water in between the layers. It had cracked and broken. Can I replace just one?

Asked by: Sanb
Please contact our warranty department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link below.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-05-10

Can you put these glasses in the microwave?

Asked by: LCL77
Yes! These glasses are both microwave and dishwasher safe.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-05-10
  • y_2020, m_10, d_30, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-099, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 147ms
  • questions, product