23.00 $15.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -30%
23.00 $15.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Cup Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 37.
  • y_2020, m_10, d_27, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_31
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-085, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product

Description

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware Line was created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun. Each piece has perfect functionality - whether enjoying a coffee beverage such as a latte or special dessert, Sorrento enhances the experience by maintaining the ideal temperature. The distinctive aesthetics offer a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage or dessert. Package of two 2.7 oz. (80 ml) espresso glasses.
  • Set of two 2.7 oz. (80 ml) espresso glasses
  • Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
  • Excellent breaking strength
  • Dishwasher-safe
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe
  • Mouth blown by skilled artisans.

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-085
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Length of product: 2.52 in
  • Width of product: 2.52 in
  • Height of product: 2.76 in
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Cup Set
$23.00 $15.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Double-Wall Glass Espresso Cup Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 37.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It's not just an espresso glass. Sorrento double walled insulated glasses are perfect for keeping your drinks hot or cold without feeling temperature outside while enjoying that shot of espresso. holding. You can also enjoy every beverages for every occasions and can be filled with deserts as well.The feel and weight of each cup is so light. It is dishwasher safe, hand washing is highly recommended. Perfect for variety of occasions gifting ideas. My daughter is creative to give away these double glasses and personally decorate each by embossing them.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great espresso mugs Love this little espresso mug set. It’s nice having mugs for when I make an espresso, it’s much easier to drink out of than using a mug that is typically too big for an espresso shot. Love the look of the double walled glass and that it retains the heat really well so my espresso doesn’t get cold. I like the look of this style glass versus the style with the handle, since it's so small, the glass doesn't need it, and it's the perfect little shot glass for espresso or other beverages.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Keep it Hot! Keeping your beverage hot is key to enjoyment and this little cup does exactly that. It is a double walled glass; think glass Tervis. But who enjoys drinking coffee out of a plastic cup...no one. But don't limit yourself to an espresso, this is perfect for desserts too. Nothing makes someone feel more special than having their very own individual dessert. Tough enough to stand up to the dishwasher.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Go ahead, sip if you want. I enjoy my espresso in a few sips vs. a shot to the back of the throat. So I like double walled glasses keep hot drink hot long enough for me to enjoy it. Specially designed to be self-insulating, they maintain the correct temperature of whatever I serve in them. Beautifully shaped. Designed by world renown Matteo Thun and hand-blown by glass making artisans.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These amazing espresso cups, were bought as a gift, and the couple loved them! They both love coffee, and these espresso cups were the perfect gift. The biggest compliment was “we don’t burn our hands when grabbing the espresso!” They use these espresso cups daily, and admitted they are solid believers that Zwilling makes the best espresso cups!
Date published: 2020-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The perfect shot We have several of the Zwilling double walled glass pieces. They are so lightweight and delicate to the touch, but I can't tell you how many times I've knocked them over and they haven't broken. It's so nice to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. There's the perfect size for whatever your guilty pleasure is.
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pretty Espresso Cups I prefer to make myself lattes in the large double walled mugs but my husband likes to have an espresso and he uses these and he loves the way they keep it hot and the look of the "crema" on top of the dark espresso shot. These are fun to have instead of the typical ceramic espresso cups.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Not for espresso alone I bought 12 of these for a blind wine tasting party that I hosted. The guests were so impressed with the glasses everyone took one home..so I bought more. Expresso is beautiful in these glasses and stays nice and hot. I have used these for soup appetizers, whiskey glasses, and cerveche.
Date published: 2020-04-02
  • y_2020, m_10, d_27, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_31
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-085, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Is the product free of lead and cadmium?

Asked by: Nanna
All of our products are free of lead, cadmium, and other harmful materials and are Prop 65 compliant (except Ballarini ServInTavola).
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-09-07
  • y_2020, m_10, d_27, h_16CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-085, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product