44.00 $31.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -27%
44.00 $31.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Beverage Glass Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 30.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-092, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 14ms
  • reviews, product

Description

• Package of two 16 oz beverage glasses
  • Keeps contents hot while remaining cool to the touch
  • Cold drinks stay cold longer with no condensation
  • High quality borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-092
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: Borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Beverage Glass Set
$44.00 $31.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Beverage Glass Set is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 30.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hot or cold no sweat! These are hands down the best double wall glasses on the market. I have tried other brands only to have them leak between the layers, get cloudy in the dishwasher or break easily. Hot beverages stay hot and cold beverages stay cold without forming a sweat on the outside of the glass. I can go to bed with an ice water and wake up in the morning with ice still in the glass! I use these glasses every day, put them in the dishwasher and they look just as great as when I bought them 3 years ago.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant and Comforting. To Have and to Hold. The Sorrento line of double walled glasses and mugs are perfect for keeping hot thing hot and cold things cold. Specially designed to be self-insulating, they maintain the correct temperature of whatever I serve in them. They also eliminate condensation on the outside when serving cold drinks. Beautifully shaped. Designed by world renown Matteo Thun and hand-blown by glass making artisans. Just right for the hands to wrap around. Delicious way to enjoy a beverage.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Sorrento collection of double walled glassware is my absolute favorite! Each and every glass profile from mugs and espresso cups to beer glasses and this beverage glass are beautiful to look at and equally as functional at keeping drinks hot or cold to the last drop, Dishwasher safe and microwave safe...upgrade all your drinkware you won't be sorry.
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for ice tea Ice tea is a staple in the south but heat and humidity can leave you with watered down tea and a water ring on the table. These double walled glasses have taken care of that problem. They keep my tea iced cold with ice cubes and no sweat rings. They are durable enough to run through the dishwasher. Bonus-perfect for summer cocktails too!
Date published: 2020-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hot or cold! Glass Holds its Beauty! This double-walled glass is made of High quality borosilicate glass, it is microwave and dishwasher safe. Perfect for cold beverages and hot coffee drinks. What I liked about this glass, it keeps contents hot while remaining cool to the touch on the outside and keeps cold drinks stay cold longer with no condensation to the outside.
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Don't bother, too fragile I bought a set if these and used one of them once. It was sitting in the sink, I reached for it to wash it, I accidentally knocked it over and it cracked rendering it useless. I didn't drop it, it literally just fell over in the sink and broke. If it can't stand up to that then it's certainly not worth the price they charge.
Date published: 2019-12-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from We Use These Everyday These double walled glasses are the only glasses we use for daily ware. You can use for hot drinks and the liquid remains hot while remaining cool to the touch. Cold drinks stay cool with no condensation on outside of glass. They store easily and I love that there are no handles to clank around in the cabinets.
Date published: 2020-03-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My new favorite glass! Perfect size, superior quality glass, and everyone loves them. Zwilling please consider selling these glasses in bulk, or a family pack. Definitely high quality glass with an amazing design, making it my favorite glass; I have no issues or concerns because these are simply amazing glasses!
Date published: 2020-03-29
  • y_2020, m_7, d_13, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_21
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-092, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Does this negate the need for coasters?

Asked by: GiGi876
The double-wall design will eliminate condensation on the outside of the glass, however whether one would find a coaster necessary or not is completely up to you! Spills and drips are always still possible.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-05-09

Is the price for just one glass?

Asked by: Kat1
This is sold as a set of two glasses.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-02-01
  • y_2020, m_7, d_13, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-092, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • questions, product