Details

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 16-oz / 2-pc Beverage Glass Set

$34.99

The perfect glass to serve your favorite hot and cold beverages

• Double wall maintains ideal drink temperature
  • Lightweight, durable borosilicate glass
  • Microwave and freezer safe 
ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Beverage Glass Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 133.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_38, tr_95
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-092, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 141ms
  • reviews, product
{"transparent-2-pcs_16.00-oz-/-2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"transparent","ID":"transparent","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color transparent is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16.00 oz / 2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_16.00-oz-/-2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16.00 oz / 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-092-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 34 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Serve your favorite beverage with style and substance with the Sorrento Beverage Glass. Enjoy refreshing lemonade, frosty iced coffee, and citrus infused water without leaving messy condensation rings on the table. And enjoy the toasty temperature of lattes and other hot beverages while your hands remain comfortably cool. They are truly as beautiful as they are functional.

Mouth-blown by skilled artisans, this distinctive glassware offers a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage. The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature, without messy condensation or need for a coaster. Exceptionally durable due to their high quality, sturdy borosilicate glass construction, these glasses are both dishwasher safe and lightweight, making them perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

• Set includes 2 beverage glasses
  • Double wall glasses maintain perfect temperature of beverages. Keep hot drinks hot while remaining cool to touch and cold drinks stay cool for longer with no messy condensation
  • Glasses constructed of high-quality, durable borosilicate glass that is mouth blown by skilled artisans
  • Glasses are lightweight, excellent for dining outdoors
  • Ergonomic design for ultimate comfort in hand
  • Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-092
Characteristics
  • Color: transparent
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: borosilicate glass
  • Double wall glass: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.51 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.50 qt
  • Length of product: 3.43 in
  • Width of product: 3.43 in
  • Height of product: 6.34 in
ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware 16-oz / 2-pc Beverage Glass Set
4.9 (133)
Added to basket View basket checkout

COOL-TO-THE-TOUCH GLASS MUGS

The ZWILLING Sorrento is the ultimate drinkware for all the ways you take your coffee, brews, cocktails, wine, and juices. These lightweight glasses are truly as beautiful as they are functional and make an elegant addition to any tabletop.

MODERN DESIGN

The innovative double-wall design maintains your beverage's ideal temperature. Enjoy iced beverages without a need for a coaster.

DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT

Constructed of high quality, durable borosilicate glass, these lightweight glasses are perfect for outdoor dining, dinner parties, and everyday use.

COOL-TO-TOUCH

Cold drinks remain cold for a long time, with no messy condensation. Keeps hot drinks hot while remaining cool to the touch.

Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Walled Glassware

ZWILLING Sorrento 2-pc Beverage Glass Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 133.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Hot or cold no sweat! These are hands down the best double wall glasses on the market. I have tried other brands only to have them leak between the layers, get cloudy in the dishwasher or break easily. Hot beverages stay hot and cold beverages stay cold without forming a sweat on the outside of the glass. I can go to bed with an ice water and wake up in the morning with ice still in the glass! I use these glasses every day, put them in the dishwasher and they look just as great as when I bought them 3 years ago.
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Don't bother, too fragile I bought a set if these and used one of them once. It was sitting in the sink, I reached for it to wash it, I accidentally knocked it over and it cracked rendering it useless. I didn't drop it, it literally just fell over in the sink and broke. If it can't stand up to that then it's certainly not worth the price they charge.
Date published: 2019-12-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These glasses are fabulous! These are my favorite glasses of all time. I have the beverage glasses, the latte cups, the coffee cups, the espresso cups.....!! The outside of the glasses stay cool to the touch, no matter how hot the beverage. They look beautiful and they feel wonderful in the hand. I have also given them as gifts, and my family loved them. I gave them to my mother as a gift, and then SHE bought some as a gift for a friend. They are terrific.
Date published: 2021-06-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Summer must have The quality is excellent. It keeps cold drinks … well cold in the summer. The feel in my hand and rim of glass is comfortable. The only glass I use in the summer b
Date published: 2021-10-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Gorgeous! The glasses are gorgeous and keep our beverages cold without sweating on the exterior. Bonus that they are dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2021-10-29
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Nice Glasses Love them but already one broke after 2 weeks. At $10 a glass I think this may have been a bad decision.
Date published: 2021-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Elegant and Comforting. To Have and to Hold. The Sorrento line of double walled glasses and mugs are perfect for keeping hot thing hot and cold things cold. Specially designed to be self-insulating, they maintain the correct temperature of whatever I serve in them. They also eliminate condensation on the outside when serving cold drinks. Beautifully shaped. Designed by world renown Matteo Thun and hand-blown by glass making artisans. Just right for the hands to wrap around. Delicious way to enjoy a beverage.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love ‘em I enjoy the glasses each day. My father in law loved them when visiting so I bought him a set as well.
Date published: 2022-01-06
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_38, tr_95
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-092, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Does this negate the need for coasters?

Asked by: GiGi876
The double-wall design will eliminate condensation on the outside of the glass, however whether one would find a coaster necessary or not is completely up to you! Spills and drips are always still possible.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-05-09

Are these glasses completely lead free?

Asked by: NeilF
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-092, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 99ms
  • questions, product