Details

ZWILLING Sommelier Accessories Wine Vacuum Pump

$42.99
ZWILLING Sommelier 3-pc Wine Vacuum Pump & Stopper Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 28.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-052, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-19-cm_7.50-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.50 inch","ID":"19-cm_7.50-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.50 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39500-052-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 42 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The Wine Vacuum pump removes the oxygen from the opened bottle ensuring that optimum flavor is kept. Includes two rubber stoppers with a built in indicator valve for ease in operation.

• The Wine Vacuum pump removes the oxygen from the opened bottle ensuring that optimum flavor is kept. Includes two rubber stoppers with a built in indicator valve for ease in operation
  • Extracts the oxygen from an opened bottle preventing the wine from oxidising
  • The wine’s taste and aroma is thus retained in the hermetically sealed bottle for up to seven days

Specifications

• Item no. 39500-052
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
  • Surface finishing: matte
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.53 lbs
  • Length of product: 7.48 in
  • Width of product: 4.53 in
  • Height of product: 1.97 in
ZWILLING Sommelier Accessories Wine Vacuum Pump
4.4 (28)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Sommelier 3-pc Wine Vacuum Pump & Stopper Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 28.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Solution to "Leftover" Wine I hate when you've just opened a bottle of wine and everyone decides it's time to go home. Generally this would result in a bottle of wine being thrown out at the next gathering because it has gone bad. This pump and stopper have eliminated that problem! It's very easy to suck all of the air out of the bottle leaving your stopper in place...wine is still fresh for your next week's dinner! This will quickly pay for itself.
Date published: 2020-04-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing Seriously buy this right now and get a few to give as gifts to your favorite friends. I can't say enough good about this! Hands down the easiest and best way to "recork" your wine bottle. It takes to seconds to pop the rubber cork into the bottle and with a few pumps you've removed excess air to keep your wine fresh tasting.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great preservation When I dont finish a full bottle of wine I like to store it the best way possible. This system removes the air easily and the stoppers hold tight. It preserves the wine at its best until its time to enjoy the rest. The handle is comfortable to use and the simple design means its simple to use.
Date published: 2020-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Zwilling wine vacuum pump has a nice clean contemporary look, and is easy to use. This pump is essential for anyone who enjoys wine and is looking for a pump that aerates and seals to perfection. Helps improve the taste of wine, and keeps it just as enjoyable the second time around.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Save the best for last! This is a double purpose wine vacuum pump set. It aerates air as you seal leftovers wine for later using stopper. Extracts the oxygen from an opened bottle preventing the wine from oxidising. This keep wine fresh for days, it seals well with built in indicator valve for ease in operation. A big difference from a cork and stopper, it is easy pop and reusable. This removes the oxygen from the opened bottle ensuring that optimum flavor is kept.
Date published: 2020-04-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Worst pump ever!!! This worthless pump worked for 3 bottles, then quit pumping!!! The instructions are useless, stupid. It just quit pumping. DON'T BUY IT! DON'T BE A SUCKER! I'll never buy a Zwilling product again.
Date published: 2020-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Vinegars and Oils I received this as a gift but not a huge wine drinker. I found this really perfect for removing air from specialty oils and vinegars and keeping them nice and fresh. Can now store these items in the pantry with increased shelf life. No more rancid oils and vinegars, no more pouring dollars down the drain. Easy to use, and many applications.
Date published: 2020-11-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Zwilling Employee In order to keep red wine in good form, for longer than a day or 2. you need to keep it in an environment where the air does not cause oxidation. There are many options in the marketplace to accomplish this but the easiest and most cost efficient is to vacuum seal the bottle. Having two stoppers is a nice plus.
Date published: 2020-05-12
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_26
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-052, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

How do I get extra Henckels's wine stoppers?

Asked by: Delayed Neutron
This item includes two stoppers. We do not currently make or sell additional stoppers for this product.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-06-11

Why have you only answered one of the three questions from other shoppers? I'm also interested in the availability of additional stoppers.

Asked by: Michael48FP
This item includes two stoppers. We do not currently make or sell additional stoppers for this product.
Date published: 2018-06-11

Where is this made please?  China... or Germany.

Asked by: JohnG
This item is made in China.
Date published: 2018-04-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_39500-052, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product