• (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -20%
25.00 $19.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
25.00 $19.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels 2-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_32603-301, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 139ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Item no. 32603-301
ZWILLING Sharpener Knife sharpener
$25.00 $19.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
Safely and easily keep your knives razor sharp with the 2-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener. Ceramic rods in both coarse and fine grits will put an edge on even the dullest knife with only a few strokes. The protected safety grip keeps your fingers out of harms way while allowing the sharpener to stay firmly on a surface. Suitable for all western-style blades.
  • Quickly and safely sharpens your blades
  • Non-slip bottom
  • Comfortable handle also protects fingers
  • Two stages, coarse and fine
  • Easy to use, just pull through.
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: China
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels 2-Stage Pull Through Knife Sharpener is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good knife sharpener . . . Have rec'd sharpener two weeks ago. Keeps knives sharp and ready.
Date published: 2017-08-04
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_32603-301, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
  • reviews, product

I bought the 4 stage sharpener. Standard and Asian. I was told the Asian is for straight edge? What is the difference between the Standard and Asian Slots and which knives are to be sharpened in each?

Asked by: Dull
The difference between the Standard and Asian sides are the angles of the sharpener. The Standard is meant for most western-style knives with an angle of 15 degrees per side. The Asian side is meant for our Asian-style blades, such as Santoku knives, and has an angle of 10 degrees per side.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-05-16

Good morning I would like to know if they send this knife sharpener to Portugal?

Asked by: virgiliojcgs
We are unable to ship overseas. Please visit https://es.zwilling-shop.com
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-11-30

What is the return policy on this device? Who pays for shipping?

Asked by: Taapsi
If, within 60 days of your purchase, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return the item for a refund. Only items in new and unused condition with the original manufacturer package will be accepted for a refund. You would be responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
Answered by: ZWILLING

I have a Henckels 14 piece knife set. 2 of the knives have serrated edges and the 6 steak knives also have them. Can I use the 2-stage Henckels knife sharpener on any of the serrated blades? If not how do I keep them sharp?

Asked by: Skip
No, this sharpener will not work with serrated blades. Unfortunately, pull through sharpeners, electric sharpeners, and most other sharpeners are designed for straight/plain edges. Serrated blades are very difficult to sharpen, each serration needs to be sharpened manually by hand. Some professional services will do this, but most (including our own) do not. Serrated blades tend to stay sharp for several years, the serrations are designed so that resharpening is rarely needed.

I have purchased your Zwilling J.A. Henckels knife sharpener. The instructions are most unclear as to how this sharpener is used. For instance, what is the difference between Coarse and Fine. i.e. When use which mode?

Asked by: Fede
Most of the time, you will only need to use the Fine stage, especially is you use a sharpening steel regularly. This is perfect for touching up edges. Depending on how often you use your knives, you will most likely only need to use this every few months (if not less frequently). The coarse stage is for the dullest of knives. This removes more material than the Fine stage and regrinds the edge to the proper angle. For a very dull knife, use this stage, then follow it with the Fine stage. To use the sharpening, place it on a stable, flat surface, such as a counter or table. Hold the sharpener firmly in place with one hand. With the other hand, pull the blade of the knife through the slot towards you, starting at the base and finishing at the tip of the blade. Not too much pressure is required, and you should only need to pull the knife through five or six times (you don't want to remove more material than necessary).
Date published: 2018-01-20

Is this sharpener appropriate for a serrated edge?

Asked by: bilsez
No, this sharpener is only appropriate for a straight/fine edge. We do not currently make any sharpeners or devices for serrated knives. Sharpening serrated knives requires special tools and the process is very labor intensive. Generally, serrated knives do not need to be sharpened very often and will usually last several years or more.
Date published: 2017-01-03

Can this sharpener be used on serrated knives? (I purchased a 4-stage sharpener)

Asked by: ronshoo
No, none of our sharpeners are designed to be used with serrated knives. Serrated knives required specialized stones or files.

Does the sharpener wear out? It doesn't seem to sharpen my knife anymore

Asked by: keala
This should definitely not wear out. Please contact our warranty department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link below.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_4, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_32603-301, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 137ms
  • questions, product