Details

ZWILLING Professional S 7-pc, Knife block set, natural

$369.99
$429.99
-14 %
ZWILLING Professional S Knife Set with Block, Chef’s Knife, Serrated Utility Knife, 7 Piece, Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 244.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_70, tr_174
  • loc_en_US, sid_35666-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 109ms
  • reviews, product
{"nature-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"natural","ID":"nature","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color natural is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35666-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 369 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

PROFESSIONAL "S" are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, the knives' laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The sturdy bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel, these threerivet handle knives deliver optimum balance and safe handling. Professional chefs worldwide trust the tradition and quality of these impressive knives.

• 4" Parer; 5" Serrated Utility; 5" HE Santoku; 8" Chef's; Kitchen Shears, 9" Sharpening Steel; 10-Slot Birchwood Block
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention

Specifications

• Item no. 35666-000
Characteristics
  • Color: natural
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: bamboo
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 16
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.00 lbs
ZWILLING Professional S 7-pc, Knife block set, natural
4.9 (244)
-14% 429.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Professional S Knife Set with Block, Chef’s Knife, Serrated Utility Knife, 7 Piece, Black is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 244.
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Not what I ordered Overall the knives are wonderful and very sharp, but the set was supposed to come with a 3 inch paring knife and they sent a 4 inch. I already have a 4 inch so I’m pretty disappointed. The shipping was incredibly slow, took a little over 2 weeks. There isn’t a way to email Zwilling and when I tried calling, I got through all the options and then the call disconnected after a recording that basically said, “don’t call us.” They make high quality products, but they don’t seem concerned with customer satisfaction. I would definitely recommend these knives but in retrospect I wish I’d purchased them in a store with a product guarantee.
Date published: 2021-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Extra Slots The Pro S is a traditional German knife line. It is fully forged, has a full tang, and the three rivets on the handle which give it a nice classic look. Love the assortment because it also includes a small Santuko which I use as a chef's knife while cooking with my partner. The block also has additional slots which allows me a location for some of the other knives I already have. Zwilling is a top manufacturer of German high carbon steel cutlery and has been in business for over 280 years. I know my money is well spent, especially with the life time warranty that guarantees the performance of these knives. Also dishwasher safe which is a must with our busy schedules.
Date published: 2020-08-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Professional S for 26-years My wife and I purchased our Professional S block in 1993 while stationed in Germany. These knives have made many moves over the years and have been used in just about every meal prep for all these years. There is not one blade out of the set with a single stain. The blades are super sharp and easily kept that way. Our set literally looks brand new! We've added a couple Professional S knives to our block over the years and never considered any other knife for our kitchen. We give these sets as wedding gifts now, knowing the longevity and value of the Professional S is superb.
Date published: 2019-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible Knife Set I received this as a Christmas gift from my wife in 2015. I am definitely not a Chef or a Knife expert, but I will tell you this, I have never had such an amazing set of knives. Im in my 50's and never bought any nice Knives and wow what a enlightening experience to have such and awesome set of tools for the kitchen. These are like cutting lasers they make any task easy and fun. I have since Christmas bought my meat in bulk and cut my own Prime Rib and Filet Mignon saving a bundle and having the Joy of being my own butcher. When Preparing Dishes and various cooking tasks I eagerly ask my wife to let me do it so I can use the Zwilling's :-) Cook year round on the grill now even when there is snow on the porch. It could be Steak, Salmon, Chicken, Pork, you name it I am going to cut it up with my wonderful knives They are as shop today as the day I received them, I use the sharpener every now and then to keep the edge. I wash them immediately and treat them like fine china and dry them right off and return them to the wonderful block which has room for more of these wonderful tools :-) Next purchase or hopefully Christmas gift is top of the line German Made Steak Knives from Zwilling I Highly Recommend anything sold by Zwilling! I am not a compensated reviewer either! Cheers!
Date published: 2016-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wedding Gift Received this block set on our wedding three years ago and could not be happier, They are made with German high carbon steel, which is guaranteed a lifetime. The knives are forged and have a full bolster which gives them great weight and balance, The one piece construction and full tang also makes it very durable, and never have an issue cutting through hard items. like butternut squash. We are so pleased with the performance of these knives, that we have started adding additional styles to this collection. These knives are a great way to start a household together.
Date published: 2020-08-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wow, just wow. These knives are fantastic. I've had lesser quality knives including ceramic ones and the quality has never compared to the Professional "S" series. I had a 8" chef's knife of a different series that I gifted to my brother after he used it on a visit. He wouldn't stop talking about how smooth it felt in his hand and cut with ease. I wasn't too upset, knowing I had been looking at this series. If these last as long as my previous, I'll have them for many, many years. Simple care is all they need. I never got to a point where I needed to send them off for sharpening.
Date published: 2020-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Really good value for high quality knives Professional S is terrific line of knives. They feature a traditional straight bolster and a slightly smaller handle. As a result they are a little lighter than the new Pro line. I have owned one of these knives for years (more than 10). It has performed year in and year out, and I cook a lot. I sharpen it maybe twice a year. I always hand-wash all my knives, even though they are dishwasher safe; that's probably why mine looks almost new. This set covers the basics. It will meet every need for all your meals. The nice thing is there are more knives in this line when you decide to get into more creative stuff.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from World Changing Knifeset Our cooking experience has been turned upside down by this knife set. 1) our kitchen looks so incredibly attractive with these knives on the counter. 2) our veggies and meats are now sliced to such a high precision, I’m not even sure how we ate food before these knives. 3) the superior quality craftsmanship on these blades are just unbeatable, you’ll never need another knife again.
Date published: 2021-07-17
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_70, tr_174
  • loc_en_US, sid_35666-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

I just purchased the 7-piece Professional "S" block knife set. It does come with a sharpening steel, but we'd like to also purchase knife sharpener. Which of your knife sharpeners do you recommend for this product?

Asked by: Anonymous
Any of our Zwilling brand sharpeners will work with the Professional "S" style: https://www.zwilling.com/us/cutlery/knife-sharpeners-steels/zwilling/
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-11-24

154CM, S30V, CPM-M4, D2, 440C, M390, N680, N690, X15-TN, AUS-8, 9Cr13CoMoV, 8Cr14MoV, Damascus? Hand forged or commercially forged? Explain Friodur and Sigmaforge.

Asked by: Memphis
These knives are made of our special formula steel that contains iron, carbon, and chromium. They are commercially forged. FRIODUR® is a hardening process proprietary to ZWILLING where the knives are heated, cooled to room temperature, frozen, and then double-tempered. This results in exceptional hardness, toughness, and corrosion resistance. Our SIGMAFORGE® process is how our knives are precision-formed from one single piece of metal under extreme conditions using temperature and power. Only the part of the blank that forms the bolster is heated to consume less energy and maintain the steel's integrity.
Date published: 2018-08-07

For this set, can you recommend a set of steak six steak knives of the same quality? Also, what knife would you recommend for the extra slot?

Asked by: David Fl
You may purchase the Professional "S" steak knives that match this product, in a set of four, here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/39188000.html If you need additional steak knives, they are also sold individually here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/31028120.html You should fill the extra slot with a knife that you need most in your kitchen. You can shop our full line of Professional "S" products here: https://www.zwillingonline.com/cutlery-zwilling-twin-pro--s-.html
Date published: 2018-04-25

How many slots are on this block and would a bread knife fit nicely?  Are the scissors Henckels brand or ?  Would these be considered a premium quality?  Thank you!

Asked by: Denise
The block has 8 slots for kitchen knives, 6 slots for steak knives, and two squares for sharpening steels and scissors. The block is 10.75" in length, meaning that it can easily accomodate a 9" bread knife. The scissors, as well as the set as a whole, are ZWILLING J.A. Henckels brand, which is our premium brand.
Date published: 2017-09-29

Are these forged or stamped?

Asked by: jdloycec
Professional "S" knives have forged blades.
Date published: 2017-09-22

What's the difference between this set and the ZWILLING PRO 7-PC KNIFE BLOCK SET  both same price but different looking knife handle ( this one with red stamp ) And does the red mark on the handle have any meaning?

Asked by: Abby
Both sets are the same quality but have different handles. The red marks are actually stickers which are no longer used, the twin symbol represents, ZWILLING (means twin in German)
Date published: 2017-12-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_35666-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 191ms
  • questions, product