• Black
YOU SAVE:-50%
$400.00 $199.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-50%
$400.00 $199.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
  • y_2019, m_8, d_14, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39188-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 95ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Professional S 4-pc Steak set
$400.00 $199.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information

PROFESSIONAL "S" are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.

Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, the knives' laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The sturdy bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel, these threerivet handle knives deliver optimum balance and safe handling. Professional chefs worldwide trust the tradition and quality of these impressive knives.

• Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 4
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.77 lbs
  • Width of product: 9.84 in
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 4-pc Steak Knife Set is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great knives Bought these knives for my daughter for Christmas in 2016 and she still hand washes and keeps them in there box they came in after every use. She loves these knives. Will try to buy a couple more this year til I get her a complete set.
Date published: 2017-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from ALWAYS THE BEST I got this set 12 years ago. I have never sharpened them. They are still very sharp. However the price doubled in 12 years. It is kind of expensive for 4.
Date published: 2016-12-18
  • y_2019, m_8, d_14, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39188-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Do you sell individual Professional "S" Steak Knifes

Asked by: Laura P
Yes, the Professional "S" steak knife is available individually here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-professional--inchs-inch-4.5-inch-steak-knife/31028-120.html?cgid=cutlery_categories_steak-knives-sets#prefn1=series&prefv1=Professional+%22S%22&start=2
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-09-04

Is there a difference between your Twin Professional S knife series and the Professional knife series without the word "Twin"

Asked by: sonny
While the Professional "S" and Pro styles are materially the same, they differ in appearance and construction. The Pro steak knife has a half bolster and a thinner, more curved blade, while the Professional "S" steak knife has a full bolster and blade.
Date published: 2018-07-19

Made in Germany?

Asked by: Monkee
Yes, these knives are made in Germany.
Date published: 2018-05-17

I own a set of Professional "S" Steak Knifes and one handle has broken around the rivet. Is this a warranty item?

Asked by: Bill Seattle
We do have these knives (31028-120) for sale individually at the link below: http://www.zwillingonline.com/31028120.html
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-11-21

what is the Rockwell on these knifes

Asked by: jrjrjr
The ZWILLING Professional "S" line has a Rockwell hardness of 57.
Date published: 2017-09-27

How can I have this delivery to Canada?  I would pay the shipping if necessary.

Asked by: Ingrid
Unfortunately, we currently ship only to the US and US territories.
Date published: 2017-03-12

Hi, I have a knife block set that contains 8 of these steak knives and we lost one of them during a move. Would it be possible to get a single knife (rather than the set of 4)? Thanks!

Asked by: Gretchen
Please contact our warranty department at (800) 777-4308 or by sing the "Contact Us" link below. We sometimes have these steak knives available individually.
Date published: 2016-12-28

I saw that some other stores selling "professional s" series but there is no "red" label on the handle.  Are they counterfeit? thank you

Asked by: AB USA
The red logo/label on the handle is actually just a temporary sticker, it is not intended to be a permanent part of the handle. We no longer include the stickers on most of our knives. As long as you are purchasing from an authorized retailer, you do not have to worry about counterfeit items (please contact us if you have questions about whether a retailer is authorized).
Date published: 2017-11-21
  • y_2019, m_8, d_15, h_17CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_39188-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 163ms
  • questions, product