Details

ZWILLING Professional S 10-pc, Set with Stainless Magnetic Knife Bar

$649.99
ZWILLING Professional "S" 10-pc Knife Set With 17.5" Stainless Magnetic Knife Bar is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 10.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_35695-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35695-010-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 649 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

• 2.75" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife, 4" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 5.5" Fine Edge Prep Knife, 7" Santoku Knife HE, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, Twin Shears, Twin 9" Steel, 17.5" stainless magnetic knife bar
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention

Specifications

• Item no. 35695-010
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Number of parts: 10
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 7.69 lbs
ZWILLING Professional S 10-pc, Set with Stainless Magnetic Knife Bar
5.0 (10)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Professional "S" 10-pc Knife Set With 17.5" Stainless Magnetic Knife Bar is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A magnetic knife bar is a great way to store your knives. Not only are they easy to see, identify and reach for the knife you want to use but it also displays your knives in a contemporary and clean way. Don't worry about knives slipping the magnetic pull is extremely strong and will hold the knives securely in place. The Professional S knives are forged from special formula steel that will retain a razor sharp cutting edge and will be corrosion and chip resistant. These knives are nicely weighted. The ten piece set has seven of the most useful knives you need in a home kitchen....with this collection there would be little need to ever add on.
Date published: 2020-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Once in a lifetime investment You may never buy another knife! This set is the complete collection, from chef and santoku for chopping any fruit or vegetable, the bread slices easily through hard, crusty fresh loaves and large melons, prep and parers for small fruits and vegetables, and the serrated utility for anything hard on the outside and soft on the inside, such as rolls or an orange. Awesome kitchen scissors and a honing steel to keep them all sharp. The magnetic bar holds strong to the knives and is easily installed wherever you like. The Pro S line is forged from high carbon German steel and made in Germany. It's the same lifelong lasting quality for 100s of years. They are built to be sharp, stay sharp and be very comfortable. Guaranteed for life!
Date published: 2020-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Pro S is a classic line of German cutlery. Made from premium, ice-hardened German steel these knives will hold an edge longer and be more corrosion resistant. With the full bolster and 3 rivet handle this knife is well balanced and feels secure and smooth in the hand. Paired with a beautiful stainless steel magnetic bar to keep your counter top clutter free and your precious drawer space open. Knives are safely stored and within easy reach.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Professional way to manage knives I really like having my knives where I can see them. I can grab what I need quickly and I can have them always ready for whatever I am making. This industrial looking stainless steel bar has a powerful magnet to keep the knives securely in place. Plus what you get in this set is just as impressive. This is the Pro S line. A professional quality line that's made from a proprietary steel that will hold and edge and cut razor sharp. They have a full tang handle, secured by three rivets that will ensure these knives will stay solid and secure for years and years. They feature a traditional straight bolster and a slightly smaller handle. As a result they are a little lighter than the new Pro line. I have owned one of these knives for more than 10 years. It has performed year in and year out, and I cook a lot. I sharpen it maybe twice a year, hand wash it and it looks like I never use it. Comes with everything you need to mount the bar onto the wall.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great set Incredibly sharp, durable and well balanced knives. The full bolster is a perfect spot for you to grip your knife. The magnetic bar is a great space saver and provides a hygienic and attractive place for your knives. Easy yo install. The handle is a classic three rivets and very comfortable to hold.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Steel on Steel Perfect assortment of knives on a stainless magnetic knife bar to free up counter space and keep them within easy reach. German forged cutlery with long-lasting edge retention. Traditional three-riveted handle with great weight and balance that will have you cutting like a professional.
Date published: 2020-05-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect complete set! This is an exceptional 10pc. set, all German-made knives Professional S and you'll love every single knife in this set! It's the best way to flaunt, showcased your best knives collections with this hygienic magnetic easel These knives in this set are all primary essential knives in your kitchen counter and it's a lifetime investment. It is dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended because the abrasiveness of the dishwasher may harm your knives and dull the blade. As weird as it is, the dishwasher will scratch, chip, stain, and otherwise damage your knives, one reason is the abrasive dishwasher detergent and bumping to hard pointy stuff inside he dishwasher. This will lead to a once-beautiful knife looking worn and aged, can snap it in two.It is also a personal safety including your fingers when you’re unloading and loading, it is easy to reach for young children who may be in danger reaching their favorite spoon in the dishwasher. These have a lifetime limited warranty for any manufacturer's defects.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from German tradition Traditional German knives. Sharp durable forged blades. Comfortable triple riveted handles with exposed full tang. The set includes a great variety of knives for all your kitchen tasks. The strong magnetic bar is easy to install and keeps your set within easy reach.
Date published: 2020-04-30
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_35695-010, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 119ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;