Variations
  • (no colour)
YOU SAVE: -20%
175.00 $139.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -20%
175.00 $139.99
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 10-inch Flexible Slicing Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 19.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_31020-263, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 104ms
  • reviews, product

Description

PROFESSIONAL "S" are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, the knives' laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The sturdy bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel, these threerivet handle knives deliver optimum balance and safe handling. Professional chefs worldwide trust the tradition and quality of these impressive knives.
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side

Specifications

• Item no. 31020-263
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: German Stainless Steel
  • Type of handle: concealed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.35 lbs
  • Length of product: 15.16 in
  • Width of product: 1.22 in
  • Height of product: 0.71 in
  • Blade length: 9.84 in
  • Handle length: 4.88 in
ZWILLING Professional S 10-inch Flexible Slicing Knife
$175.00 $139.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 10-inch Flexible Slicing Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this for brisket! This is a great knife for cleaning a brisket. With one stroke I can cut back a nice even slice of fat. It makes for such easy work. Same smoothness when I have large fish. Great knife to have for the times when I am cooking large! Professional S is terrific line of knives. They feature a traditional straight bolster and a slightly smaller handle. As a result they are a little lighter than the new Pro line. I have owned one of these knives for years (more than 10). It has performed year in and year out, and I cook a lot. I sharpen it maybe twice a year, hand wash it and it looks like I never use it.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The long thin blade of a slicing knife is perfect for getting those picture perfect slices of meat from roasts, fajita meat or even slices of cake. I like the forged bolster for my slicing knife becuase it feels sturdy and strong enough to support the length of the blade. Professional S knives are made from a special formula high carbon steel to have the hardness of carbon but added corrosion resistance. This knife will remain super sharp use after use.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great flexibility This slicer is an improvement on the standard. The traditional grip and bolster are there giving it a familiar feel. The German construction and forged steel blade make a strong blade that is extremely sharp. The flexibility allows for easy movement around bone when working with a crown roast or rib roast. Its also great for smoked fish. The blade holds its edge for a long time and is easy to maintain.
Date published: 2020-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great alternative to Filet and traditional Slicer This slicer knife will slice your meat, fish or veggies beautifully. The special formula stainless steel of the Pro “S” will have lasting durability and sharpness, so you never worry about the blade having difficulty slicing through your food. A great alternative to the 7” Filet knife, this blade being flexible and longer will provide minimal slices for cutting through meat and fish.
Date published: 2020-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Flexible slicer/carving knife! A 10" carving knife is a great slicer blade and a must have knife for an oversized meat, it's just right size for large cutting needs. This knife is comfortable in my hand, balanced and my go-to knife for cutting big roast, great for filleting chicken breast and handy- dandy slicer with pile of leafy vegetables. This is easy sharpen knife to either using stone or machine.
Date published: 2020-04-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This knife is a slicing blade on steriods. Has all the atributes of a long slicer but also has some flexibility for going around bone. This Pro Sslicer also has the features of a classic German knife. 3 Rivet handle, full tang, German stainless steel that has been ice hardened and hand sharpened. Made to last a life time!
Date published: 2020-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect knife for slicing just about anything . . . meats, hard melons or squash, and much more. Glides right through the toughest of foods and makes the job easy. Ice-hardened, so is super-sharp, stays sharp, is strong, and no rust or chipping. Handle is easy and comfortable to hold and grip.
Date published: 2020-04-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Glides Through any Meat I purchased this blade for the extra length and its flexibility. When you use a longer knife the slice of the meat is more intact. This blade is forged from one piece of steel and ice hardened so it is durable yet flexible. You can slice paper thin slices or thick hearty slices.
Date published: 2020-04-02
  • y_2020, m_9, d_20, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_17
  • loc_en_US, sid_31020-263, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 133ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;