ZWILLING Professional "S" 18-pc Knife Block Set
PROFESSIONAL "S" are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer.
Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, the knives' laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The sturdy bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel, these three-rivet handle knives deliver optimum balance and safe handling. Professional chefs worldwide trust the tradition and quality of these impressive knives.
Steak knives are from the TWIN Gourmet line. These are stamped in Spain. All other knives forged in Germany.
- 2.75" Birds Beak Peeling; 2.75" Trimming; 4" Parer; 5" Serrated Utility; 5" HE Santoku; 8" Bread; 8" Chef; 8x 4.5" Steak (stamped, made in Spain); Kitchen Shears, 9" Sharpening Steel; 20-Slot Birchwood Block
- Manufactured in Germany
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product