• (no colour)
YOU SAVE:-69%
$325.50 $99.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE:-69%
$325.50 $99.99
ZWILLING Pro 2-pc "The Perfect Pair" Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 7.
  • y_2019, m_10, d_19, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_35611-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 97ms
  • reviews, product
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro The Perfect Pair Set
$325.50 $99.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
Additional Information
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. Set includes 7" rocking santoku knife and 7" chef's knife.
Charasteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Manufacturing method: SIGMAFORGE
  • Number of parts: 2
ZWILLING Pro 2-pc "The Perfect Pair" Set is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 2 great amazing knives Got these knives while they were on sale for $100!!! talk about a steal of a deal. I mainly wanted the chef knife cause im not a big fan on santoku knives but this rocking santoku is just amazing! I find myself using the santoku more than the chef knife.
Date published: 2019-07-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by from My first Zwilling knife I was so excited to receive my knife set. When I received it I loved the way both knives felt in my hand. However the Chef's knife, the handle where it fit to the metal part was not flush and was cutting into my hand. I loved the knife but decided to send it back and ordera replacement. The replacement came and I was excited to open it. Though I was concerned because the plastic wrap had been tampered with and looked like it had previously been returned. When I took the santoku knife out, the handle was fitted perfectly to the blade, however, the it had three chips in the blade and it was not ground properly. Then I opened the chefs knife and that blade was not properly ground either! If you set the sharp blade against a flat cutting board there was a divot in the middle of the blade. So disappointed. Not a great first impression. I want to love these knives, they are so beautiful!
Date published: 2019-10-09
  • y_2019, m_10, d_19, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_35611-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 14ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 153ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;