175.00 $139.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -20%
175.00 $139.99
In Stock Free Shipping
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 8-inch Slicing Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_38460-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 126ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Respected as an innovator in the industry, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels remains rooted in the foundation upon which it was built: a tradition of quality and excellence forged nearly three centuries ago. The ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak adds a handsome wooden handle to the company's most user-friendly knife, the ZWILLING Pro. Crafted from Mediterranean Holm Oak, this ergonomic, triple-riveted handle boasts strength and stability within its handsome wood grain.Combined with the innovative curved bolster, which acts as an extension of the hand, chefs enjoy improved comfort and cutting technique with every use. Strengthened by an exclusive, special formula, high carbon stainless steel, the ice-hardened blades are harder, sharper, and they will not stain or chip. Discerning chefs appreciate how well they retain their sharpness with regular use.From precision-forged blade to beautiful handle, the ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak merges style and substance in one striking knife collection.
  • Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • Mediterranean Holm Oak handle has a handsome wood grain and a wonderful feel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Hand wash only
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38460-203
Characteristics
  • Color: Nature
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: Special Formula Steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.37 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.80 in
  • Width of product: 1.34 in
  • Height of product: 0.75 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 8-inch Slicing Knife
$175.00 $139.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
ZWILLING Pro Holm Oak 8-inch Slicing Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 15.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A slicing knife is longer and thinner to provide you with the ultimate thin slices of roast. I also like to use this knife for special occasion cakes. The Pro series of knives are forged from specially formulated steel that is highly corrosion resistant and will retain their razor sharp edge use after use. Due to the patented ice hardening process they achieve the highest level of hardness but maintain a flexibility that allows them to be crack and chip resistant. The oak handle is a beautiful option for those looking for something different from the traditional black handle.
Date published: 2020-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You will be surprised how often a slicing knife comes in handy. Always great for the holiday turkey and roast but also useful for slicing sausages, brisket and even hard cheese blocks. The Holm Oak line of Pro knives is really quite stunning. The light wood handle complements the steel of the blade and the 3 rivets on the handle giving these knives a new modern look. The handle is smooth and well weighted and the curved bolster keeps wrist fatigue to a minimum during long periods of cutting. All and all this is a very handsome knife at a very approachable price point.
Date published: 2020-04-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Way to Carve The Turkey In addition to being an exceptional slicer, this knife is gorgeous! I am a big fan of the Pro Holm Oak line. Every knife features stunning Mediterranean Holm Oak wood handles making each knife unique. The natural grain of the hard wood evolves over time; by rubbing a little mineral oil into it, the handle is enriched and the wood is smoothed. Plus this knife has all the technology of our leading edge Pro line knives - a proprietary quality steel, forged into a fine blade that slices through cooked and raw meats incredibly smoothly. It has the newly designed angled bolster for a comfortable, secure professional pinch grip. Minimal maintenance, lifetime quality and pleasing to the eye. What else can you ask for?
Date published: 2020-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful Carver Even though I use my carving knife during the year, it feels special during the holidays. The wood handle has the look of an heirloom that could have been used by my grandfather. The new design with the curved bolster takes the old school, straight bolster and changes it into something that is very comfortable use even when carving an entire turkey. The high carbon German steel makes for a super sharp knife with amazing edge retention. Heirloom quality sure to be passed down to the next generation.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from beautiful slicer I really like this slicer. I have been a fan of the Zwilling Pro line for a while so this addition was a no brainer. The German forged steel blade is very sharp and strong. The high carbon content keeps it sharp for a long time and make it easy to maintain. The slim blade profile and acute edge angle make thin accurate slices. The curved bolster makes holding the knife properly comfortable, making it an extension of my arm. I love the Oak handle, making it stand out in my collection.
Date published: 2020-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great carving knife This carver knife will slice your turkey or ham beautifully. The special formula stainless steel of the Pro Holm Oak will have lasting durability and sharpness, so you never worry about having to saw through your beautiful Thanksgiving turkey. Also with the curved bolster, you can grip your carving knife with ease and comfort. The Pro Holm Oak handles really accent the stainless steel blade well and it’s a sturdy and durable wood, great for longevity.
Date published: 2020-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The Mediterranean Pro Holm Oak slicer gives you a beautiful look while functioning as one of the best Zwilling lines. Not only for select cuts of meat, this slicer will take care of those hard melons, squash and any hard vegetables you serve. Made with the curved bolster for extra finger support and a better grip, you will feel the difference in using the Pro knives. Ice-hardened so they are sharp and stay sharp with durability.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Naturally Pro You have to get this knife in your hand to appreciate the innovative curved bolster. Designed for a comfortable grip...you will slice like a Pro! This is a super sharp, durable well balanced knife. Attractive oak handle is also durable and comfortable to hold. I use this knife this knife for carving roasts as well as long tougher skinned vegetables such as eggplant and squash. Great for slicing watermelon.
Date published: 2020-04-22
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_15
  • loc_en_US, sid_38460-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

How about thickness of the knife? Thanks

Asked by: Anonymous
The blade measures 8" long x 1.3" wide and 0.1" thick.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-13

Good afternoon.What is exact measurements of the blade of that knife? Thank You. Respectfully, Roman Yeremenko.

Asked by: Roman25
The blade is 8" long and 1.5" at its widest point.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2018-07-11
  • y_2020, m_9, d_28, h_16CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_38460-203, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product